Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! - Family (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! (6377880 Views)

House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (6230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by sunnymighty(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juliearth:

Hi! I just saw your mail today and have replied. Please who has bought from this lady. Is she for real and her shoes exactly as seen in the pictures?

Yea she is legit!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by chrischike(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pls anybody with I pass my neighbor gen
Hala me abeg
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by Juliearth(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
sunnymighty:

Yea she is legit!

Ok, thanks.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by mitchyy(f): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
comtem2011:
Madam, where have you been?

I was still here sis. I just breeze in and out most times grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by odimbannamdi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
zarakikenpa:

I can't stop laughing. Guys, remember [/b]AgroSeeds[b] who posted a ps3 for sale here some months back? He swore his left ball would shrivel if he sells that ps3 for less than 45k and was so full of insults for people who dared to price for less. Well, I'm delighted to inform you that AgroSeed's new moniker is [/b]EasyPeazy[b] and he is now advertising the very same ps3 for 38k and even 30k on another thread. He is still full of insults though and loads of bull crap. I believe his left ball must have shriveled and he is now left with one functional ball. Abeg make una epp him ministry by buying the ps3, thanks and God bless.

I remember him very very vividly

grin grin

I checked out his thread, and as soon as i saw "heckle", i immediately knew it was him

Nothing person no go see for this Nairaland

We wish him quick sales this time around

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
mitchyy:
Nobody wants to sell AC anymore? cry Or the heat is too much to let it go cheesy

I have ac for sale.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
chrischike:
Pls anybody with I pass my neighbor gen
Hala me abeg

The Gen I have for sale is higher than this.
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
All for sale...

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by noblealuu: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
The items below are all for sale

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Bro, ask anybody that contacted me for that ps3. I told all of them 45k. Forget price I put on Nairaland ok? Infact, thats the reason I have not sold it yet. A guy came begging with 35k. I refused. Even my seeds I sell, I put the price at 1500 on Nairaland. But the actual price is 2500 which I will never sell less than that.

Anybody that brings a chat where I said I will sell for 30k or 38k will take the ps3 home for free!!!

You seem not to know me odimbannamdi.

I know exactly what am doing. Take a look at my signature. You will see the real price of the s7 edges am selling.

But go to my threads on them. They bear lesser price. I put in small prices to attract thieves like.

I do this because I want to attract low balling animals like iamoyindamola who are always looking for distressed people to cheat. I like to see them suffer and waste there useless time in pursuit of nothing.

Many Nairalanders are like that. Once they feel it has hooked you and you are at worlds end, they try to take advantage which is the signature black man attitude.

One time, I put up a tokumbor car for sale. A car the market price for tokumbor is 1.9 million. I was willing to sell 1.7 million to clear some goods.

Someone called from Nairaland and said he is willing to pay 750k. He was in Asaba. I told him to bring money. He travelled all the way down from Asaba to Lagos to come and pick awooof car.
grin grin grin

I even told him the hotel he will lodge in Ikeja. Needless to say that I made him spend 3 days wasting his time and money? cool cool cool

What did I gain is your next question right? Awoof dey purge belle. wink wink wink

Those seeking awoof usually end up getting hurt. Anybody is free to Understand this however they wish. I careless. Nobody feeds me. tongue tongue

The only person am afraid to offend in this life is GOD and the last time I checked, he is not a Nairalander.
See epistle on top ps3 you had to create another moniker just because no one was willing to buy grin grin
Have you opened a gofundme yet, you way they sell seed for Onitsha is in ikeja...clown

15 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Poverty stricken animal.... Am way above you. cool cool cool
grin grin
Open another account this one have cast operation sell PS3 for 40k thief

7 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by FrostyButter: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

Bro, ask anybody that contacted me for that ps3. I told all of them 45k. Forget price I put on Nairaland ok? Infact, thats the reason I have not sold it yet. A guy came begging with 35k. I refused. Even my seeds I sell, I put the price at 1500 on Nairaland. But the actual price is 2500 which I will never sell less than that.

Anybody that brings a chat where I said I will sell for 30k or 38k will take the ps3 home for free!!!

I know exactly what am doing. Take a look at my signature. You will see the real price of the s7 edges am selling.

But go to my threads on them. They bear lesser price. I put in small prices to attract thieves like.

I do this because I want to attract low balling animals like iamoyindamola who are always looking for distressed people to cheat. I like to see them suffer and waste there useless time in pursuit of nothing.

Many Nairalanders are like that. Once they feel it has hooked you and you are at worlds end, they try to take advantage which is the signature black man attitude.

One time, I put up a tokumbor car for sale. A car the market price for tokumbor is 1.9 million. I was willing to sell 1.7 million to clear some goods.

Someone called from Nairaland and said he is willing to pay 750k. He was in Asaba. I told him to bring money. He travelled all the way down from Asaba to Lagos to come and pick awooof car.
grin grin grin

I even told him the hotel he will lodge in Ikeja. Needless to say that I made him spend 3 days wasting his time and money? cool cool cool

What did I gain is your next question right? Awoof dey purge belle. wink wink wink

Those seeking awoof usually end up getting hurt. Anybody is free to Understand this however they wish. I careless. Nobody feeds me. tongue tongue

The only person am afraid to offend in this life is GOD and the last time I checked, he is not a Nairalander.

N.B
If I had seen someone that asked nicely amd came up with a good price... I will sell. Maybe explained that this is what he or she has for now. I wouldn't mind. Heck... Way before the dead meat iamoyindamola discovered my other moniker, I made it clear that I have over 5 terrabytes filled with PS4 games, PS3 games, Movies and TV shows. Does this sound like someone desperate?

Not to derail the thread , but if you actually made someone do all that cause they offered a price you could have just easily said no to, then you're sick and you have no one to tell you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
FrostyButter:

Not to derail the thread , but if you actually made someone do all that cause they offered a price you could have just easily said no to, then you're sick and you have no one to tell you.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stunning4real: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
are you selling the window blinds?
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sommydisaster:
AFFORDABLE AND RELIABLE
GIVEAWAY PRICE FOR THE WEEKEND

Samsung 32" full HD TV with freeview
MODEL : UE32F4000
PRICE : 35K .
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY DETAILS
change your username. it could be giving some prospective buyers negative vibes

3 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
All for sale...
brother please put prices on the items... Thanks.... I think IV seen one or more Dat catch my attention
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by stunning4real: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

change your username. it could be giving some prospective buyers negative vibes
grin grin
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by AyarmBoye(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

grin grin grin

N.B
If I had seen someone that asked nicely amd came up with a good price... I will sell. Maybe explained that this is what he or she has for now. I wouldn't mind. Heck... Way before the dead meat iamoyindamola discovered my other moniker, I made it clear that I have over 5 terrabytes filled with PS4 games, PS3 games, Movies and TV shows. Does this sound like someone desperate?
baba u wicked Sha.... The guy came all the way to Lagos for 3 days lol.....meanwhile I think the ps3 is fair for 35 right now...... Cause by the time Ps5 comes out next year ,, u may sell it as scrap (no offense)....
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by creamylicious(f): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

grin grin grin

N.B
. Trash abeg......

9 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

grin grin grin

Sense is very far from you bro.

13 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by suco01(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
All for sale...
put price Oga
interested in the gas burner, generator and standing fan
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by cutelover19(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Juliearth:

Hi! I just saw your mail today and have replied. Please who has bought from this lady. Is she for real and her shoes exactly as seen in the pictures?

Yup, I bought from her and everything is exactly as is. The shoes even came in a box with the correct branding.

2 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by KINGreignn: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

grin grin grin

N.B

Just so you know, that fellow could easily press charges against you and you'd be in a dirt murky court case trying to prove you didn't engage in breach of contractual agreement. A serious crime which commands a jail term.

I also hope you know karma is lurking around to dish you same meal albeit very cold in a broken plate.

5 Likes

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ahnie: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
noblealuu:
Even down to the little cutie?
cheesy.. she's cute tho#

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ahnie: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:

The low balling ballistic demon has arrived grin grin grin

The only human being his parlour center table is suffering from bowleg and HIV. I can't but pity whoever cursed you with poverty cheesy cheesy cheesy

May the grace of Satan locate you Nnam
Crazy thread...lolz I had a very good laugh
I have finally seen a doctor pricing me with a good bargain kiss kiss kiss

Uchu (Badluck) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by ahnie: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Made thread... hilarious punchlines!
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by freezy4me: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
freezy4me:
I have the following items for sale as am relocating:

Samsung double door fridge - 120k
65" Hisense 4k smart TV - 170k
Foreign design u-shaped leather sofas - 170k
25kg cylinder with regulator - 20k
72 pieces each of untouched glass cups and plates - 50k
2 pieces of gas burners - 20k sold
1 Cain (woven) chair with table - 25k sold
1 white leather bridal chair - 25k
100 yards each of four different colors chiffon materials - 90k for all
7kg front loader washing machine - 50k sold
Standing show glass - 15k
Infiniti G35 2008 - 1.5m

Location is Ibadan

Call. 08021139725
WhatsApp. 07063040091

Selling
Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by nonny400(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
EasyPeazy:
UK used PS3 with two pads, hdmi cable, power cord and games installed for quick sale.

Call or Chat 09090907136

Location is Lagos and Onitsha

10k?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (6230) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kelvin1191(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.