Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery (13898 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Oil Companies Shell And Eni To Stand Trial In Italy Over Nigeria Bribes / Nigerian Oil Firm, Oranto Invests $500mn In South Sudan Oil (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by CXLVII: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Anticorruption:
NOISE undecided

Why do you detest good news?
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by NnamdiN: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2017
emmanuel596:

Are you his PA?
who made you his english teacher?
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anticorruption:
NOISE undecided

wailing zombie..
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Firefire:
Plan, will, to do, to carry out.

When will this useless government stop disturbing us with future tenses?

All Nigerians needs now is outcome of actions and not mere thoughts.

Useless administration in the history of Niger-Area.

LOL pained wailer.

Your hero fail to plan reason why he failed..

And the outcome of actions will just surface without plan and work on the plan?

I know you are pain for seeing and hearing of goodnews.. hahah
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lukmann1:
They will said they want to repaired refinery but still go and imported oil from other country. Liars.

And if they are repairing we should stop importing till they finish the repair?

Your useless GEJ was their for 5yrs and could not do anything about it..
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
martinex96:
After repair what's next

sleeping inside.
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL pained wailer.

Your hero fail to plan reason why he failed..

And the outcome of actions will just surface without plan and work on the plan?

I know you are pain for seeing and hearing of goodnews.. hahah

Don't you think is high time this government stopped talking?

What has been the outcome of all their talks, promises and even the party manifesto?

Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
africanusvu:
WHAAAT!! Repair PH refinery again? hw many repair of this refinery since last 3yrs yet it avnt workd.and we ar repairing again? wallahi ,Allah,these Biafra agitators may be right.these nation looks like a BIG ZOOOOO!!!

All the repair by your clueless hero was fallacy they never repair anything then but keep sharing the money..
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Flets:
Looting for 2019 election continues.

Nigerian Government have no business running business... Be it refinery, airline, railways, NEPA etc. They have continuously failed... They should stop wasting our money.

So they should just leave it abi?

Relocate go gambia if this good news pain you.

Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
magabounce:
Italy wey Europe de fear coz of dia wurueuru!!!
Isoorai!!!

Italy know their oga for wuruwuru..
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by Seunpaul01(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Keegan:

You're one of the few who have something tangible to write. Others are here just writing rubbish and feeling they are making sense.
This is a report that ENI (not FG) is going to repair the refinery so your questions are very valid.

It's good to be one of the few. I just hope this government is not playing with our intelligence.
Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
iraborosasu:
Instead of us to be building more we're repairing. This is what happens when you don't train the youths in the country. Why does every major problem in Nigeria have to be solved by a foreign company or another country for that matter. We're just creating a future we can't handle. Seriously.

I tire oo even the one we wan repair now was Build by same Buhari about 40yrs ago..

Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by APCmyheart(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Firefire:

Don't you think is high time this government stopped talking?

What has been the outcome of all their talks, promises and even the party manifesto?

LOL you won't see it since you have been hating even before election..

Well one of your master Doyin Okupe as warn your likes to stop it cos election is over..

Beside your hero said 4yrs is too small for anybody to fix Nigeria hahaha..

Re: Italy Oil Firm, ENI To Repair Port Harcourt Refinery by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please, I need someone to enlighten me. I need a loan to start an agrobusiness but I have no collateral and only have G.C.E statement of result. Someone kindly enlighten me.

How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer / Why You Must Be Serious This Year By Strive Masiyiwa / Naira Falls To N350/$ As Investors Await Flexible Forex Policy