Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Minarets To Go In Switzerland! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Minarets To Go In Switzerland! (5033 Views)

The Swiss Poltician Who Wanted Minarets Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 1:10am On Nov 30, 2009
@osisi

- I have no idea . . .what minarets are . . . i am also guessing its probably the moon and star symbols . . . (which muslims claim not to be worshipping)

- Abeg oh . . . i am not a wife breast snatcher . . .i was only joking about the Abuzola wife breast thingy . . . make you no label me wife breast snatcher . . .o o o grin grin grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

Should i laff or cry, you ppl are comedian,
on a serious note, no government is forbidden bra,  to my knowledge none,  life without bra is somehow uncomfortable, is even a lie no banning,    if bra-less woman  walks her breast swing to the left and right, it is not conducive and it is even indecency because her nipple will portray her cloth making people see the shape.  Subhanallah Indecency indeed.    Even if you quote a website that support your claim i still disbelieve cos they re anti islam

Abuzola has condemned some somalia muslims . . . . . . .  grin grin grin . . .

Abuzola is gradually becoming an advocate for breast firmnesstation . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2009
Sudan don't ve such law, desist from reporting baseless assertion
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 1:16am On Nov 30, 2009
it is somalia . . . correection has been made
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:20am On Nov 30, 2009
Maybe they are villagers
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Maybe they are villagers

Abuzola . . . . .u never cease to amaze me with your dodging and weaving . . . .

Villagers koo . . .citi dwellers nii . ,

Somalia's hardline Islamist group al-Shabaab has publicly whipped women for wearing bras they say violate Islam by constituting a deception, north Mogadishu residents said on Friday.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/10/16/88238.html
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2009
No2Atheism:

Abuzola . . . . .u never cease to amaze me with your dodging and weaving . . . .

Villagers koo . . .citi dwellers nii . ,

Residents said gunmen had been rounding up any woman seen with a firm bust and then had them publicly whipped by masked men. The women were then told to remove their bras and shake their breasts. shocked shocked shocked
"Al-Shabaab forced us to wear their type of veil and now they order us to shake our breasts," a resident, Halima, told Reuters, adding that her daughters had been whipped on Thursday.

"They first banned the former veil and introduced a hard fabric which stands stiffly on women's chests. They are now saying that breasts should be firm naturally, or just flat."

na wa for Islam and their obsession with women's bodies
Allahu wakban
!
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2009
I bet abuzzy now wants to move to Somalia to be a breast soldier
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:30am On Nov 30, 2009
I know all this but to ban bra is senseless, truely dancing, adultery etc are punishable.

You know what ? The west is using the media as a weapon because they fear the growing influence of al shabab, today too they cease a city from their rebel called hizb islam, the bra issue is a lie
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 1:37am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

I know all this but to ban bra is senseless, truely dancing, adultery etc are punishable.

You know what ? The west is using the media as a weapon because they fear the growing influence of al shabab,  today too they cease a city from their rebel called hizb islam, the bra issue is a lie

- Abuzola is displaying the Al Taqiya character again . . .

- I knew you were going to blame the west . . .hence i intentionally set a trap for you.  grin grin grin

- Did you not read the reports yourself or what . . .
or is it that what your own eyes are seeing is also a lie .

- Are you saying that that Al-Arabiya is lying . . . does that mean we should not beleive Al-Arabiya again when they report other things that are against the West . . . or are they lying because it is embarrasing for islam. grin grin grin

Notice that i used only Al-Arabiya website so that it would be easy to see that even a Arab website also reported the same thing . . .

The west is not using media as weapon as regards the breast. . . Those somalia muslims are the ones going about testing Breast . . . .

grin grin grin grin

Check the website again . . . its not the west  grin grin grin grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A normal man is supposed to react when he sees a normal woman naked.

2. A normal man is supposed to react when he continually touches, fiddles around with or intentionally sees and watches a normal woman's breast jiggling in the wind.

3. Hence my question is that:

HOW DOES THE BODY OF THE MUSLIM MILITARY POLICE BEHAVE WHEN THEY ARE TESTING WOMEN'S BREAST TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE WEARING BRA OR NOT . . . Huh Undecided

Abuzola can you please answer the question . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:40am On Nov 30, 2009
The west invented breasts and gave them to Muslim women
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2009
Don't ask me any question cos the news is false, if we assume is true it is women that will frisk the women i.e woman police search woman
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:46am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Don't ask me any question cos the news is false, if we assume is true it is women that will frisk the women i.e woman police search woman

This is an evidence based world,we gave ours,what's yours?
we should believe it because abuzzy says so?

The day you finally become a Christian don't forget to email me with the good news
babyosisi@hotmail.com
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2009
So hauwa has taught you Abuzzy, its abuzola and not abuzzy, the name has meaning, ok ?

Whether u believe it or not i didn't compel you, i trust my boiz the al shabab, they won't do contrary to islam, a woman without bra her breast is visible to classify
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 1:56am On Nov 30, 2009
Hahaha, me a christian ? Ahhh, not even if am standing on an atomic bomb will make me be a kafir.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 1:58am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Hahaha, me a christian ? Ahhh, not even if am standing on an atomic bomb will make me be a kafir.

That was what the "best" or  shall I say the worst of you said until they fell flat on their knees
Yours is a walk over
Bigger fish have fallen

see this
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Notable_Former_Muslims
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:01am On Nov 30, 2009
Pictures are worth a thousand words . . .

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:01am On Nov 30, 2009
more pics

Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:02am On Nov 30, 2009
By the way, Abuzola . . . i apologise for joking that i wanted to apply for the job of Breast Bra Tester for your wife . . . it was just a very bad joke. . . hope no hard feelings . . . grin grin grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

So hauwa has taught you Abuzzy, its abuzola and not abuzzy, the name has meaning, ok ?

Whether u believe it or not i didn't compel you, i trust my boiz the al shabab, they won't do contrary to islam, a woman without bra her breast is visible to classify

How is that . . . can you please show us some tricks of the trade . . . so that we your humble Breast Testing servants can also learn. . .

---------------------------------------------

1. A normal man is supposed to react when he sees a normal woman naked.

2. A normal man is supposed to react when he continually touches, fiddles around with or intentionally sees and watches a normal woman's breast jiggling in the wind.

3. Hence my question is that:

HOW DOES THE BODY OF THE MUSLIM MILITARY POLICE BEHAVE WHEN THEY ARE TESTING WOMEN'S BREAST TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE WEARING BRA OR NOT . . . undecided

Abuzola can you please answer the question . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 2:08am On Nov 30, 2009
No problem mr atheism,

am serious, no be mouth, with the way islam has cherish my life and my research shows that Allah is the true God i can never leave islam, even if ur holy ghost come to me i will humiliate him, slap him and beat him like the jews did to jesus mathew 26:67
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:12am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

No problem mr atheism,

Thanks . . .

Abuzola 1:

am serious, no be mouth, with the way islam has cherish my life and my research shows that Allah is the true God i can never leave islam, even if your holy ghost come to me i will humiliate him, slap him and beat him like the jews did to jesus mathew 26:67

Your statements are unconnected to the topic and the question i asked . . . stop trying to dodge and run . . .

please answer the question . . .

----------------------------

By the way, Abuzola, I am not Mr. Atheism . . . I am Mr. No to Atheism . . . I AM AGAINST ATHEISM
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 2:17am On Nov 30, 2009
Oh ! So it was no to atheism ? Nawa o, imagine all this months i assume you were atheist.
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 2:18am On Nov 30, 2009
If it is true it is woman that will check the bra, understood ?
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by No2Atheism(m): 2:43am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

Oh ! So it was no to atheism ? Nawa o, imagine all this months i assume you were atheist.

1. Thats why its good to know someone before passing judgement . . .

Abuzola 1:

If it is true it is woman that will check the bra, understood ?

Actually Abuzola you are wrong on that . . .

- The report says that its men that are doing the checking not women.

- One thing that i need to emphasise is that the men are not checking by touching the breast . . .instead they are checking the breast by telling those women to shake their breasts.

I apologise for implying that checking was done by touching . . .
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by donjon: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2009
wink
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2009
How ?
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by reindeer: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
I always said it
take away women and islam will have nothing to talk/worry/ruminate/ponder/discuss/dream about.
the obsession with sex and sex related issues is just glaring.

personally i think we should recruit abuzzy's somali friends into the breast cancer initiative, since they 'examine' so many breasts daily and im sure they can tell us breats consistencies by age grin

funny guys grin

abegi, if una no like europe and america why not go to saudi, abi dem beg you to come europe/america?
See i know Alh Olabowale(una leader on NL) will rather live in the 'great satan' america rather than saudi, doesnt that tell you something?The west will always be better than your accursed islamic countries.and abuzomb, tell me didnt you put in an entry in the last visa lottery?
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2009
Are you well at all
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by 0hsisi: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2009
reindeer:

I always said it
take away women and islam will have nothing to talk/worry/ruminate/ponder/discuss/dream about.
the obsession with sex and sex related issues is just glaring.

personally i think we should recruit abuzzy's somali friends into the breast cancer initiative, since they 'examine' so many breasts daily and im sure they can tell us breats consistencies by age grin

funny guys grin

abegi, if una no like europe and america why not go to saudi, abi dem beg you to come europe/america?
See i know Alh Olabowale(una leader on NL) will rather live in the 'great satan' america rather than saudi, doesnt that tell you something?The west will always be better than your accursed islamic countries.and[b] abuzomb, tell me didnt you put in an entry in the last visa lottery[/b]?

na only visa lottery
let him tell us how many colors of turbans and lengths of bia bia he's presented with at the consulate with different names grin
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by muhsin(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
Leave Abuzola alone; I warn you! smiley
Re: Minarets To Go In Switzerland! by Abuzola11(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
May Allah guide u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annulling Engagement Because Of A Dream / Eid Adha, Rulings And Ettiquette / Qur'an: Human Rights, Freedom & Equity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.