Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

A Morning Pep Talk And Appreciation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Morning Pep Talk And Appreciation (425 Views)

How To Cope With A 9 To 5 When You Are Not A Morning Person / Employee Appreciation Day: How Would You Love To Be Appreciated? / Naira Appreciation: What It Means For The Economy And Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Morning Pep Talk And Appreciation by Emmybabs4eva(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2017
Hi All.

Am so delighted reading topics and suggestions posted by every distinguished personalities in this forum. A lot I've learnt which made me finally become and active member so I can contribute my little knowledge in ensuring we build a greater tomorrow and make Africa a great continent it was naturally designed to be. I see loads of creative mindsets of different ethnic background, religion and tribes but more is required if we truly wish to be a global figure and a continent to be reckoned with. I learnt so much as earlier said on this forum which has really boosted my experiences home and abroad and more empowerment to the members of staff and everyone contributing their individual knowledge. Now I shall constantly contribute to issues that may be of advantage to everyone. We have loads of resources to be exploited which can help build the economic strength of Africa. God bless us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Professionals Consulting Opportunity / Join The Best Freelance Site Today For Free! Do Little Task And Get Paid / 3 Things That Makes You STAND-OUT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.