Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2047 Views)

Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2017
Obama was seen storming away from the West Wing after staffers from Donald Trump’s transition team began preparing the executive offices for the new administration. On Trump’s orders, one of Obama’s most secretive rituals is being reversed and all signs of it removed from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
For the past 8 years, to appease any Muslims working at or visiting the White House, silence has been ordered during the 5 times of Islamic prayer each day. In addition, prayer rugs and crescent moon symbols are available in several areas of the executive mansion to make Muslims more comfortable.
The administration has defended the practice by asserting that it also observes several other religious moments of silence and prayer out of respect, including a full 15 seconds for Christianity on Sunday morning while a chaplain blesses a staff breakfast.
None of the prayers is mandatory or led by a government official, which has allowed the administration to subvert 1st Amendment issues, but the obvious favouritism towards Islam, which is observed for 25 minutes per day 7 days a week, tells a story this president has denied for 8 years.
President-elect Trump, who acknowledges that this country was founded by Christians and was..... Read More

https://www.igodotv.com/2017/01/24/trump-orders-removal-of-islamic-symbols-practices-in-the-white-house/

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by momentum85(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2017
I have always said that obama is a terrorist, go Trump, deal with them all and bring America to her original status.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2017
I dont know how you guys can feel so comfortable lying

6 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2017
why not check the source brother
Mynd44:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2017
Mynd44:
just an over enthusiast like you.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2017
i cant be over enthusiast. I am just doing my job
kin8744:
just an over enthusiast like you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by spartan117(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by SFSNIPER(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2017
I support that totally.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Luckylife(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
A man of actions

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
That's my man

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by quiverfull(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2017
If true, well done Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Eshinwaju: 8:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Mynd44:

One thing I have come to learn about iPods is that they live on lies.... angry...so many false stories which are so obvious are swallowed and defended..... shocked...I just don't understand but have now come to suspect that this might be a genetic matter... grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2017
i dont want to change words with you bro. whatever its your opinion
Eshinwaju:

One thing I have come to learn about iPods is that they live on lies.... angry...so many false stories which are so obvious are swallowed and defended..... shocked...I just don't understand but have now come to suspect that this might be a genetic matter... grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by seunny4lif(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2017
It's called God bless America not Allah bless America
Qatar and S.Arabic dey there
I'm just saying sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2017
hahahaha grin grin grin
seunny4lif:

2 Likes

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by frabia: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yes! If this news is true, then it's a welcome development. Donald Trump should purge US from any Islamic virus inflicted upon them by Barak Osame-Obama. America is founded on Christian principles and must remain that way. Next is homosexuals, Trump should get rid of them fast and furiously, lol. Any Islamic sympathizer should relocate to Saudi Arabia, Iraq e.t.c and practice his Islamic menace to satisfaction and saturation. Donald John Trump, no look anybody face. America is going back to it's roots. In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by frabia: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin classic

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
He has deleted gay right from their website self
frabia:
Yes! If this news is true, then it's a welcome development. Donald Trump should purge US from any Islamic virus inflicted upon them by Barak Osame-Obama. America is founded on Christian principles and must remain that way. Next is homosexuals, Trump should get rid of them fast and furiously, lol. Any Islamic sympathizer should relocate to Saudi Arabia, Iraq e.t.c and practice his Islamic menace to satisfaction and saturation. Donald John Trump, no look anybody face. America is going back to it's roots. In God we trust.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by frabia: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
uniquechukwuma:
He has deleted gay right from their website self
; ; grin grin Yes nah, before nko? All gays and Lesbians should relocate to Kenya where Obama comes from! By the way, CNN can relocate to Sambisa forest while Anderson Cooper get's accommodation in Baghdad! I love Republicans.

1 Like

Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by Csami(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Trump, ma man!
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by uniquechukwuma: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hahahahaha laughing in China no be small
frabia:
; ; grin grin Yes nah, before nko? All gays and Lesbians should relocate to Kenya where Obama comes from! By the way, CNN can relocate to Sambisa forest while Anderson Cooper get's accommodation in Baghdad! I love Republicans.
Re: Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House by hero2000: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See The Biggest Submarine Ever Built Ready For The World War III / The Painfully Simple Reason Christians Voted For Donald Trump / Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.