Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World (1916 Views)

Why Are South Korea And Japan So Prosperous / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Black People In America Are The Most Freest And Most Prosperous Black People In The World
GLENN RADIO JUNE 18, 2020
African Christian University Dean: 'Black people in America are the FREEST and MOST PROSPEROUS black people in the world'

Powerful

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11821378_captureblacksinus_jpeg8cb1cd213dfa5baa0e01f6e7e9decb3b
BLAZETV STAFF

Dr. Voddie Baucham, Dean of Theology at African Christian University and former pastor from California, recently made waves when his sermon titled "Ethnic Gnosticism" resurfaced online. He joined Glenn Beck on the radio programme Thursday to share why he believes today's social justice, anti-racism movements are "poisonous" ideology steeped in Marxist critical theory, which aim to "redistribute" justice to certain societal groups with no consideration for the individual.

Dr. Baucham argued that left's narrative that black Americans are the most oppressed black people in the world is far from true.

"I've been trying to talk about this from the perspective of the big picture. Unfortunately, when you talk about it from the big picture, people tend to think, you just don't have empathy, you just don't have compassion, you just don't understand how bad it is. Me, who grew up in drug-infested, gang-infested, South Central L.A., born in 1969, grew up during the crack era ... [and] raised by a single, teenage Buddhist mother," Baucham said.

"I'm also an American who, as an expat in a foreign country, I've been to dozens of countries in the world. And there are two things I know: One, black people in America are the freest and most prosperous black people in the world. Period. Bar none," he asserted. "And the second thing is this: people outside of America just think that we are the most oppressed people in the world. People actually think that things like George Floyd are happening every day. That they're not an anomaly. But that they're commonplace ... it sickens me. It saddens me ... the reputation that black people have, that somehow we are weak and impotent, and that we can't do or be anything unless white people do it for us. Which, by the way, is kind of racist."

Dr. Baucham emphasized that black Americans are "some of the strongest people in the history of the world."

"We overcame slavery, and now we're bowing and scraping like we need someone to do something for us," he added. "Our individuality is at stake. Our self-pride is at stake. And our trust in God as the answer and solution to our problems is at stake."

Watch the video below to catch more of the conversation:

Source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
"We overcame slavery, and now we're bowing and scraping like we need someone to do something for us," he added.
I actually thought BLM was blacks doing something for themselves, but I guess those like you would spin this otherwise. Unlike you though, it does seem they'd rather not sit helplessly looking up to heaven to come make their lots better.

Black people are standing up for themselves but you just want to be the enemy who runs them down.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11726805_20200613182127954_jpeg_jpeg12553d2d7b8670a1d34ea97954cb58b4

2 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Black lives only matter when whites take them.

Read more here
A supposed professor who can't put his name on his ideas should tell you the worth of his opinions is nil. Intelligent people can't fail to understand that systemic discrimination is real.

But then, you would deny you discriminate against people with a different sexual orientation, so what's new?

2 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
If you cannot show evidence that I discriminate against the LGBT community then consider yourself to be stretching the truth.
Listen to yourself, weasly setting up an out already! I can't believe you can be so shameless deg!

OLAADEGBU:

You can easily spot antichrist spirits manifesting themselves when the gospel is being preached to the gay community. This is why I think the antichrist will be a homosexual just as the Bible has said.

OLAADEGBU:

I wonder why you fear admitting or denying whether you are a buddhist or homosexual, should we take your ideas and opinions on this forum worth as Nil? You know that systemic discrimination is real and yet you refuse to admit that Christians are being constantly discriminated against by the LGBT lobby group?
If you have eyes that work, as you'd like to claim, you'd be able to decide what I am to you by my fruits, except you lack the ability to discern of course, and I don't feel inclined to cast my pearls before you.

As for the "we" who should "take one's ideas and opinions on this forum", you might be amazed to find that NL is not full of sheepies, and that many think and reason with their own God given evolved minds and would not do "we" with you.

Certain sorts of Christians are indeed "being constantly discriminated against by the LGBT lobby group", as they should be. Certain Christians (and Muslims, and black people most especially), who think it their duty and right to tell another where to poke their poker should be discriminated against. As long as the poker and poked consent, what's their poking to do with you? Or did the Lord Jesus Christ teach not that one should mind one's own poking instead of stoning others? Is it your poker they stick in poo?

Your sort of Christianity of fear is discriminated against by those who love their neighbours and their enemies moreso. It's like we discriminate against boko haram for imposing their own hatred and intolerances. There are more Christians who are not in anyway like you and to whom Jesus means love and no one is discriminating against them for being Christians, except you of course who discriminates against anyone that disagrees with your own narrow image.

1 Like

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You too equally hide your Islamic hatred for Christianity under the banner of a liberal Democrat. Why did you change your moniker from Lucasbalo a.k.a. Lukman Balogun as someone on this forum allegedly called you? Obama hid his marxist, islamic and homosexual ideology and pretended to be Christian when contesting the American Presidential election. Why can't you Democrats be sincere and show your true colours so that we know who we are dealing with and your ulterior motives?
Like I said, you are one sick puppy. I don't have to shout about my Pentecostal upbringing and Jesuit Catholic education like a Pharisee that you are. Bottom line is that your god Trump can't recite a single verse from the bible and he's a cheat who fornicates on all his three wives. Father of 5 with different women who mocks the handicap and never attended a church. You demagogue and a charlatan have so much in common with him. I will vote on Nov 3rd and you can not. That's a huge difference between the two of us.

2 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Like I said, you are one sick puppy. I don't have to shout about my Pentecostal upbringing and Jesuit Catholic education like a Pharisee that you are.

It is not new for Muslims to attend Catholic schools and liberal churches just as Obama as long as you are not required to renounce your Islamic religion.

Abbeybailey:

Bottom line is that your god Trump can't recite a single verse from the bible and he's a cheat who fornicates on all his three wives. Father of 5 with different women who mocks the handicap and never attended a church. You demagogue and a charlatan have so much in common with him.

We have established and that you have admitted that you are an adulterer, if the words of Jesus means anything to you. My God will surely have the last laugh after the Presidential election Nov. 2020.

Abbeybailey:

I will vote on Nov 3rd and you can not. That's a huge difference between the two of us.

What difference did the vote you cast in the 2016 Presidential election make? Just don't let me hear you give the lame excuse that it was Christian who influenced the elections in favour of Donald Trump.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

It is not new for Muslims to attend Catholic schools and liberal churches just as Obama as long as you are not required to renounce your Islamic religion.

We have established and that you have admitted that you are an adulterer, if the words of Jesus means anything to you. My God will surely have the last laugh after the Presidential election Nov. 2020.

What difference did the vote you cast in the 2016 Presidential election make? Just don't let me hear you give the lame excuse that it was Christian who influenced the elections in favour of Donald Trump.
Like I said, you are a demagogue and a charlatan like Taliban Trump. Yours truly has been married to my wife a little over 20 years and never cheated on her unlike the worthless pig you idolized who cheated on all his wives. If that's your Christianity, you are on your own because a Christian don't cheat or make fun of handicaps and they don't sleep with anything that have two boobs on them. More importantly, Christians are not pathological liars like Trump. Special place in hell for Trump and your kind.

4 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

Listen to yourself, weasly setting up an out already! I can't believe you can be so shameless deg!

Liar! What I said there is my evidence based observation which is fact and truth, it is not discrimination. You don't have to necessarily agree with it.

budaatum:

If you have eyes that work, as you'd like to claim, you'd be able to decide what I am to you by my fruits, except you lack the ability to discern of course, and I don't feel inclined to cast my pearls before you.

Your fruits are showing loud and clear as I can see you gravitate toward arguments and ideologies that are antithetical to the Christian faith.

budaatum:

As for the "we" who should "take one's ideas and opinions on this forum", you might be amazed to find that NL is not full of sheepies, and that many think and reason with their own God given evolved minds and would not do "we" with you.

The difference is that biblical Christians believe that their brains have been wonderfully created by God and that they are not evolved from slime.

budaatum:

Certain sorts of Christians are indeed "being constantly discriminated against by the LGBT lobby group", as they should be. Certain Christians (and Muslims, and black people most especially), who think it their duty and right to tell another where to poke their poker should be discriminated against. As long as the poker and poked consent, what's their poking to do with you? Or did the Lord Jesus Christ teach not that one should mind one's own poking instead of stoning others? Is it your poker they stick in poo?

Since the beginning the godly has always been persecuted and hated by the ungodly. Cain against Abel, Esau against Israel, Joseph's brothers were against him. Antichrists against Christians. There are now two major worldviews. I take my authority from the God of the Bible and not from any Darwinian evolution book.

budaatum:

Your sort of Christianity of fear is discriminated against by those who love their neighbours and their enemies moreso. It's like we discriminate against boko haram for imposing their own hatred and intolerances. There are more Christians who are not in anyway like you and to whom Jesus means love and no one is discriminating against them for being Christians, except you of course who discriminates against anyone that disagrees with your own narrow image.

There are only two groups. The world and the righteous, there is nothing in between. It is either you are in the light or dwelling in darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Like I said, you are a demagogue and a charlatan like Taliban Trump. Yours truly has been married to my wife a little over 20 years and never cheated on her unlike the worthless pig you idolized who cheated on all his wives. If that's your Christianity, you are on your own because a Christian don't cheat or make fun of handicaps and they don't sleep with anything that have two boobs on them. More importantly, Christians are not pathological liars like Trump. Special place in hell for Trump and your kind.

Stop playing to the gallery. If you say that you are not an adulterer then you are calling Jesus a liar. I would rather believe Jesus who said that you are an adulterer and if you listen to your conscience you will agree with Jesus and save yourself from pain.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by Abbeybailey(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Stop playing to the gallery. If you say that you are not an adulterer then you are calling Jesus a liar. I would rather believe Jesus who said that you are an adulterer and if you listen to your conscience you will agree with Jesus and save yourself from pain.
Why don't you tell me where i commited adultery ?. Every one ain't like your god Trump. He's a serial adulterer and a serial cheater and there is a special place for him in the deepest part of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

There are only two groups. The world and the righteous, there is nothing in between. It is either you are in the light or dwelling in darkness.
I'd assume you must be the righteous except it is glaringly obvious you dwell in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
budaatum:

I'd assume you must be the righteous except it is glaringly obvious you dwell in darkness.

Says the one who does not fear God. undecided

"The light of the body is the eye: If therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness!" (Matthew 6:22-23)

1 Like

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Black lives only matter when whites take them.

Read more here

"It’s never been clearer that far-left ideologies have overtaken American universities.

Political correctness, critical race theory, Marxism, gender theory and social justice are all concepts being taught mostly radical, leftist academics."
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by dermmy(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"It’s never been clearer that far-left ideologies have overtaken American universities.

Political correctness, critical race theory, Marxism, gender theory and social justice are all concepts being taught mostly radical, leftist academics."

What's your problem with the left and what do you know about Marxism?
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
dermmy:

That's what the Democrats and BLM are all about. Read the link posted above.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by orisa37: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
US DEMOCRATS WITCHES ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE BLACKS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. THE BLACKS HAVE GOT WARLOCKS TOO AND THEY'RE MORE RIGHTEOUSLY WICKED
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
dermmy:

Do you believe in Marxism ideology? undecided
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by orisa37: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
We know that and that's why they should use their Brains always and not allow Obama and PELOSI type of Politics put them in quandary.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by budaatum: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
dermmy:

Your questions are far too advanced for him as you'd see in the way he deflected answering them.

Rather than "know", he believes and trembles in fear.

3 Likes

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
orisa37:

US DEMOCRATS WITCHES ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE BLACKS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. THE BLACKS HAVE GOT WARLOCKS TOO AND THEY'RE MORE RIGHTEOUSLY WICKED

What witches are righteously wicked, the ones popping up on this thread? undecided
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

Your questions are far too advanced for him as you'd see in the way he deflected answering them.

Rather than "know", he believes and trembles in fear.

How do you manifest when you hear the blood of Jesus? shocked

1 Share

Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by IJOBA2: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You too equally hide your Islamic hatred for Christianity under the banner of a liberal Democrat. Why did you change your moniker from Lucasbalo a.k.a. Lukman Balogun as someone on this forum allegedly called you? Obama hid his marxist, islamic and homosexual ideology and pretended to be Christian when contesting the American Presidential election. Why can't you Democrats be sincere and show your true colours so that we know who we are dealing with and your ulterior motives?
THAT’S HIS REAL NAMEgrin
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
IJOBA2:

THAT’S HIS REAL NAMEgrin

How did you know?
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by Cousin9999: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
I wonder how much he was paid to make a fool of himself. What's the price of integrity today?
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Cousin9999:

I wonder how much he was paid to make a fool of himself. What's the price of integrity today?

Must everything be done for a price, what happened to voluntary work? undecided
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by orisa37: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What witches are righteously wicked, the ones popping up on this thread? undecided

Black Wizards are good.
Re: Blacks In The US Are The Most Freest & Most Prosperous Black People In The World by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
orisa37:

Black Wizards are good.

What are they good for? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Is Wicked, See How He Destroyed This Beautiful Country / List Of Coups D'etat And coup Attempts From 2010 Till Date / Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.