Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents (13809 Views)

Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos / Police Reacts To Report Of Officers Protesting Unpaid Allowances Since 2015 / 32 Retired Judges Drag Obiano, A-G To Court Over Unpaid Gratuities, Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by willibounce1(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2017
Naija police don dey turn militants small small o
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Abagworo(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Smooyis:
My people do you now see that the federal police, as it's presently constituted is a tool in the hands of already powerful federal government. Let's stop our foolishness and let's all clamour for state policing. This is the way to go. shocked shocked shocked

Enough of the lies. The protedt is against Udom not FG.
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Godknowsbest: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Even marmaric self. Police our worst enemy. quote author=sarrki post=53079561]This is barbaric

Nigerian police you are not our friends

[/quote]
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Mr. Patriotic citizen of the Federal Republic of Zombies, lemme commend you for publicly condemning this atrocious act, but try and tell your paymaster (either dead or alive) to call his witless boys to order. Thanks.

Long live the Oba of Zombies. ☆

When will you start using your brain? How is this Buhari problem? Is Buhari the Governor of Akwa Ibom? You lots are ready to blame Buhari for anything even if your mother fail to give you food you go blame Buhari..

Why not call on Udom who is the Governor of Akwa Ibom State and leave Buhari out of this..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
And one confused & dullardic septuagenarian is in UK hanging his legs on a table while the country that was given to him to take of is burning like a wild flame.. Isorait

You are now completely m.ad i guess hahaha, Even something that happen in Akwa Ibom that you need to blame the Governor for you are still mentioning Buhari...

OMG hatred as change your mentality i swear..

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:
Psalmsjob APCmyheart Sarrki Corinthians

have you seen that it's not all about IPOB?.

Nigeria is messed up, the earlier we tell ourselves this simple truth the better for us all.

If the Norh have half of what is in the South, do you think that they will remain in Nigeria.

Stop mention my name on issue that have to do with one stupid Governors not being able to pay his people gratuity..

Hatred has made you lots not to even know what separation of power mean anymore...

Even if your Local Government Chairman fail to do something you will still blame Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by brojoshua: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
And that is what they call government of the people by the people and for the people in Nigeria. A corrupt country is a doomed and accursed country
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Badtman(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Please go back to school, you're just like your paymaster. No formal Education.
Weyrey
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by CplusJason: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

When will you start using your brain? How is this Buhari problem? Is Buhari the Governor of Akwa Ibom? You lots are ready to blame Buhari for anything even if your mother fail to give you food you go blame Buhari..

Why not call on Udom who is the Governor of Akwa Ibom State and leave Buhari out of this..
Just the perfect reply of a foolish autistic zombie.
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by balanceofterror1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

Stop mention my name on issue that have to do with one stupid Governors not being able to pay his people gratuity..

Hatred has made you lots not to even know what separation of power mean anymore...

Even if your Local Government Chairman fail to do something you will still blame Buhari..

When the head is rotten what happens to the body?

or is buhari not the head again.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Just the perfect reply of a foolish autistic zombie.

I give up.. Please who will you blame for the failure of your father not being able to give you all the good things of life like Davido father did? Buhari?
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Do we have IGP in Nigeria?

Do they organise any programs for the police force?

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Do we have IGP in Nigeria?

Do they organise any programs for the police force?

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

When the head is rotten what happens to the body?

or is buhari not the head again.

As expected, Show me any source of Police battering protester in Abuja..

Why do we have state Governor? When Fayose give order against Herdsmen why did the order take effect? because he is the Governor and have power in the state..

My friend blame Udom and other state Governors and not Buhari everytime..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by CplusJason: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

I give up.. Please who will you blame for the failure of your father not being able to give you all the good things of life like Davido father did? Buhari?
Lol, not like the plonker you call your dad who the worms of the earth is devouring his lungs, brains and intestines.

Don't worry, you'll join him soon. I mean very soon. cool
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by balanceofterror1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

As expected, Show me any source of Police battering protester in Abuja..

Why do we have state Governor? When Fayose give order against Herdsmen why did the order take effect? because he is the Governor and have power in the state..

My friend blame Udom and other state Governors and not Buhari everytime..

You and Buhari started the blame.
kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, not like the plonker you call your dad who the worms of the earth is devouring his lungs, brains and intestines.

Don't worry, you'll join him soon. I mean very soon. cool

LOL my Dad is alive and healthy in his 70's hahah All his children are doing fine living in their own home.. and you will never see my family compplain of blame Govt instead we think of how we can survive on our own...

Your Father have been blaming Govt from his childhood days and now you his child have taking over from him..

Is blaming hereditary in your family?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

You and Buhari started the blame.
kiss the truth.

LOL but they blame with fact..

Did Buhari ask the police to beat anyone? During your clueless hero's era, protesting women were shot at, ipob micreants were killed in their hundreds and their bodies were dumped in the Izu river, and house of reps members were teargassed,State Governor was bared from entering Govt house. All these done by the same police. Yet no one saw you and your likes anywhere shouting or wailing. Today, you run all over the place wailing like a kid who them collect his sweet
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by CplusJason: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL my Dad is alive and healthy in his 70's hahah All his children are doing fine living in their own home.. and you will never see my family compplain of blame Govt instead we think of how we can survive on our own...

Your Father have been blaming Govt from his childhood days and now you his child have taking over from him..

Is blaming hereditary in your family?
Then may his soul rest in peace Bro. grin

Very soon, just keep a date Bro. cool
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by balanceofterror1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL but they blame with fact..

Did Buhari ask the police to beat anyone? During your clueless hero's era, protesting women were shot at, ipob micreants were killed in their hundreds and their bodies were dumped in the Izu river, and house of reps members were teargassed,State Governor was bared from entering Govt house. All these done by the same police. Yet no one saw you and your likes anywhere shouting or wailing. Today, you run all over the place wailing like a kid who them collect his sweet

Your President have also ran to London begging for brain treatment.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by Blue3k(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
Forget protesting only law suits of government will work. We see police beat people in street. Let's see if they can beat people in court
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
CplusJason:
Then may his soul rest in peace Bro. grin

Very soon, just keep a date Bro. cool

LOL wishing my dad death will only bring doom on you..

Yeas very soon and 40yrs can be regarded as very soon..
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Your President have also ran to London begging for brain treatment.

hahaha i love it when wailier reasoning with their anus..
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by balanceofterror1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

hahaha i love it when APCmyheart reasoning with their anus..

So you dey reason with your Anus? okey o
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by balanceofterror1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
APCmyheart:

hahaha i love it when APCmyheart reasoning with their anus..

So you dey reason with your Anus? okey o
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by CplusJason: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=APCmyheart post=53086442]

LOL wishing my dad death will only bring doom on you..
Lol, can a famous drunkard and thief death bring doom to anyone? grin

Yeas very soon and 40yrs can be regarded as very soon..
Lol, boy, i mean you'll join him soon. Just relax and trust me, I'll attend and sponsor the funeral.

No cause for panic. cool
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by pentlumpro(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Oh, now he's in the UK hanging his legs on a table? I thought Osus said he us dead. cheesy cheesy

Your village governor is owing seven months salaries while all you do is scratch your stomach over Buhari. Did Buhari ask anyone to beat anyone? During your ogogoro hero's era, protesting women were shot at, ipob micreants were killed in their hundreds and their bodies were dumped in the Izu river, and house of reps members were teargassed, all these done by the same police. Yet no one saw you anywhere scratching your balls. Today, you run all over the place wailing like a kid who lost his favorite toy.

Get a grip on yourself mr.

Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by morisnewrain(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't expect anybody to comment on this. The police are doing what they are going to reap soon. Are they going to die in service? Definitely? No! One day their children would come to the same gate to protest for the same course. Nemesis will catch up with them.
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by SexyNairalander: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Madam Sexy, why not face the issue of the moment and ignore the president on vacation. Atleast, we have an acting President in person of Prof. Osinbajo. Every employer of both private or public establishments are entitled to Vacations. How much more, a President managing a divided Nigeria.

That said, Nigerian Police are just something else. They keep acting their name, Black is the Devil.
thanks. . FYI am a dude
Re: Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents by APCmyheart(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
[quote author=CplusJason post=53086623][/quote]

if you die young now them go dey blame your village people not knowing you caused for yourself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP / Buhari Fails To Award National Honours In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.