Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. (43955 Views)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2017
delishpot:

She has returned home? Na where she go? This is what I don't like o. Tell us where she go Abeg.
Hahaha bros, u too like story
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Sezua(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2017
vanilson:
She's been found yesterday.
Thank God
ex commando?

Yes i am... wow. since three years I'm just seeing this
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by delishpot: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2017
Sezua:

Hahaha bros, u too like story

Well, I like the story when Dem we're looking for her, now that she is found, I would also like to hear the story Na.
Person wey help you harvest yam, Peel am, wash an and cook am, when time to chop reach you carry the pot of yam go hide. Him come ask you for some food, would it make sense to tell him..... Hahaha bros, you too like food grin grin grin
You no talk so when him Dey work for the food, time to chop Don reach, you come Dey yarn dust angry grin grin
Abeg, make him tell us where she go. Me I want to know o grin
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by Mulatta(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is she still missing because I saw her today, she came to meet me that do I know her.
Re: Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. by johhbekeboh09: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sezua:

done, thanks.
That picture's not bold/big enough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / Man, Pregnant Wife, Daughter Suffocate In Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.