Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen (5052 Views)

Churches Protest Against Killer Herdmen Accross Nigeria' Live updates. / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2017
I stumbled on this video a while back and I have nothing to disagree with the Apostle. And eye for eye will reset some people's memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RhW3spBo8
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by richiepolymer(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2017
richiepolymer:
shocked
Why are you shock? It is high time we faced reality... it has started, Nigeria is sitting on keg of gun powder. They killed an evangelist, nothing happened
They killed people in agatu more than 3 times attacks and nothing happened. They killed people in Southern Kaduna, nothing happened.... you can pray all you want... the battle line is gradually being drawn.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
When it is time, everybody will defend themselves.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by comos: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
this is the type of pastor we need in Nigeira, nowadays

not those ones who becomes vibrant when it comes to tithe and offering

9 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
comos:
this is the type of pastor we need in Nigeira, nowadays

not those ones who becomes vibrant when it comes to tithe and offering
Exactly. Since their imams are preaching genocides, we should do same too and leave God to judge us at the end of the day. We are humans, not God.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by dealslip(f): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Omo ti o ba ni Iya oun ko ni sun, ohun gangan ko ni fi oju ba orun.(the child that insists his mother must not sleep, even that child will not sleep as well)

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
dealslip:
Omo ti o ba ni Iya oun ko ni sun, ohun gangan ko ni fi oju ba orun.(the child that insists his mother must not sleep, even that child will not sleep as well)
Na so....

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by sinistermind(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
What's the difference between this man and the Fulani herdsmen? Must u stoop so low to their animalistic behaviour to defend yourself?
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
The man spoke a gospel truth most of us living in south will not understand....until u see a man wielding a cutlass in your front of u, u wont know know how important life is..

God created anger in man so that man can fight for himself. If most of our comfortable pastor tell us to live like Jesus and never be angry even when our love ones are killed then the pastor is teaching u what is against nature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by knightsTempler: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:
What's the difference between this man and the Fulani herdsmen? Must u stoop so low to their animalistic behaviour to defend yourself?

Please just shut up!!! Stfu!!!!

Who are you and which part of Nigeria are you from? Tell me before i dish you what you rightly deserve. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by sinistermind(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
knightsTempler:

Please just shut up!!! Stfu!!!!

Who are you and which part of Nigeria are you from? Tell me before i dish you what you rightly deserve. angry

I'm Igbo. You can now dish
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by knightsTempler: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:

I'm Igbo. You can now dish

Oh pleasssssse!!!!

You can't be Igbo.... The very notion of it is as oxymoronic as the concept of an "iron butterfly", or "palpable redness", or "true falsity". In short, you are hardly convincing.

Far more likely is that you and your Fulani friends recognize clearly what a huge mistake you have been making, most especially with this latest atrocity in Southern Kaduna. You have pushed Good people of Nigeria especially the Christians to their limit, beyond the point of sloth and tolerance, and into a new and powerful mood of anger directed at this egregious moral outrage and its jidahi perpetrators, all of you.

You and your Fulani jihadist extremists are troubling the peace and security of the entire country. The only way to stop you guys is for every Nigerian to arm themselves and be ready for the ensuing bloodbath, we have had enough of your murderous ways. Enough is enough! What nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by comos: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:

hide yourself in shame

coward !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
comos:

hide yourself in shame

coward !
no mind that one. I am igbo myself but what I can no longer take is the killing of innocent lives.

Since Buhari took over these bastards have become so daring.

During Jonathan's era, we had just Bokoharam to contend with now we have Herdsmen and Northern muslims destroying lives and properties.

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:
May you be their next victim, may you and your family be their next victim and let's see if you will uphold this your doctrine.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by sinistermind(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
knightsTempler:

Oh pleasssssse!!!!

You can't be Igbo.... The very notion of it is as oxymoronic as the concept of an "iron butterfly", or "palpable redness", or "true falsity". In short, you are hardly convincing.

Far more likely is that you and your Fulani friends recognize clearly what a huge mistake you have been making, most especially with this latest atrocity in Southern Kaduna. You have pushed Good people of Nigeria especially the Christians to their limit, beyond the point of sloth and tolerance, and into a new and powerful mood of anger directed at this egregious moral outrage and its jidahi perpetrators, all of you.

You and your Fulani jihadist extremists are troubling the peace and security of the entire country. The only way to stop you guys is for every Nigerian to arm themselves and be ready for the ensuing bloodbath, we have had enough of your murderous ways. Enough is enough! What nonsense!!!

So preaching violence in the church is the way forward. What will an ethic/religious war solve? More bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:

So preaching violence in the church is the way forward. What will an ethic/religious war solve? More bloodshed
What is your problem Mr? Those that have been killed since Buhari came into power are they Animals to be slaughtered?

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by FastShipping: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
He said the truth. We need to divide Nigeria into 6-7 countries.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
lalasticlala can we put this on front page please?
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by thedarksider: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
and if boko is maskerading as fulani herdsmen..??...

how would you justify killing innocent fulanis then??..

if i was in that church,i would have thrown a bible at him... angry...basstardd... angry...

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by fxjohn2: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
This no time for Christians to just be gentle. Who told some people that Jesus wasn't angry? Did He not flog people out of the temple, if you think Jesus is just gentle ask yourself why is He called the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
thedarksider:
and if boko is maskerading as fulani herdsmen..??...

how would you justify killing innocent fulanis then??..

if i was in that church,i would have thrown a bible at him... angry...basstardd... angry...
He has spoken the truth.... the very truth you are not willing to tell yourself. I am sure you would fight back when pushed to the wall under any circumstances, even if you will lose, you wil stil make effort to fight and defend yourself. So why are you denying the obvious here?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Empty barrels and all that. Would have been tragic if it was not so funny. If a Fulani herdsman should enter his church at that very moment, I am 100% sure that he will not carry last in the race to the next continent. Even his more critical church members realise that. See how some are laughing at him.

While I support the right to self defence, what this braggart is doing is incitement to murder. He should stick to his chosen profession of scamming his gullible flock and leave punishment of criminals to the security forces. Even if some dumb church member acts on his suggestion, he/she will receive no help from his pastor when the s..t hits the fan.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by adonis89(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:
ur fada

5 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by remedick: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Empty barrels and all that. Would have been tragic if it was not so funny. If a Fulani herdsman should enter his church at that very moment, I am 100% sure that he will not carry last in the race to the next continent. Even his more critical church members realise that. See how some are laughing at him.

While I support the right to self defence, what this braggart is doing is incitement to murder. He should stick to his chosen profession of scamming his gullible flock and leave punishment of criminals to the security forces. Even if some dumb church member acts on his suggestion, he/she will receive no help from his pastor when the s..t hits the fan.
What has the security Agencies done from the cold murder of people in Agatu, the evangelist, southern kaduna... tell me.

When you people are not affected, you spew nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by thedarksider: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
fxjohn2:
This no time for Christians to just be gentle. Who told some people that Jesus wasn't angry? Did He not flog people out of the temple, if you think Jesus is just gentle ask yourself why is He called the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

he flogged them..he didnt kill them...
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by sinistermind(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
ismart:
What is your problem Mr? Those that have been killed since Buhari came into power are they Animals to be slaughtered?

Then take up arms n start killing every herdsman you see to prove your point.

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Lanretoye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
I agree with him on this one.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
remedick:
What has the security Agencies done from the cold murder of people in Agatu, the evangelist, southern kaduna... tell me.

When you people are not affected, you spew nonsense.

Well, at best he has the right to defend himself. This guy is inciting to murder. There is a huge difference. No one has the right to kill another person because he/she happens to be from a tribe similar to a criminal. Deliberately targetting a passing-by Fulani herdsman at random is murder. But like I said earlier, he is just posturing for his sheep... understandable, seeing as we are getting close to month-end pay day.

Btw, if anyone is not satisfied with the state of the security agencies, one can lobby his rep or whatever.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Well, at best he has the right to defend himself. This guy is inciting to murder. There is a huge difference. No one has the right to kill another person because he/she happens to be from a tribe similar to a criminal. Deliberately targetting a passing-by Fulani herdsman at random is murder. But like I said earlier, he is just posturing for his sheep... understandable, seeing as we are getting close to month-end pay day.

Btw, if anyone is not satisfied with the state of the security agencies, one can lobby his rep or whatever.
u will die in the hands of herdsmen. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by limeta(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
sinistermind:

Here they come the weak links.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO / Nigeria Owes Iocs $5.1b, Says NNPC / Sowore Released First Picture After His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.