Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen (5073 Views)

Churches Protest Against Killer Herdmen Accross Nigeria' Live updates. / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
FastShipping:
He said the truth. We need to divide Nigeria into 6-7 countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by remedick: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Well, at best he has the right to defend himself. This guy is inciting to murder. There is a huge difference. No one has the right to kill another person because he/she happens to be from a tribe similar to a criminal. Deliberately targetting a passing-by Fulani herdsman at random is murder. But like I said earlier, he is just posturing for his sheep... understandable, seeing as we are getting close to month-end pay day.

Btw, if anyone is not satisfied with the state of the security agencies, one can lobby his rep or whatever.
I wasn't expecting any better response, typical suffering and smiling Nigerian, same set of people that led to the current state of things in this country, which is why nobody is protesting.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by sinistermind(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
limeta:

Here they come the weak links.

And you that isn't weak, pick a machete and hack the next fulani herdsman you see. Don't know why most of u think with ur anus.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by richiepolymer(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm more pained than many Nigerians over this Fulani attacks. Why for once can't all Nigerians rise up to challenge those criminals? They are daring Nigeria and its unfortunate that the President will pamper the issue because they are his people. So sad

ismart:
Why are you shock? It is high time we faced reality... it has started, Nigeria is sitting on keg of gun powder. They killed an evangelist, nothing happened
They killed people in agatu more than 3 times attacks and nothing happened. They killed people in Southern Kaduna, nothing happened.... you can pray all you want... the battle line is gradually being drawn.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:
What's the difference between this man and the Fulani herdsmen? Must u stoop so low to their animalistic behaviour to defend yourself?
Must you wait till they kill their enemy like chicken?

2 Likes

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Empty barrels and all that. Would have been tragic if it was not so funny. If a Fulani herdsman should enter his church at that very moment, I am 100% sure that he will not carry last in the race to the next continent. Even his more critical church members realise that. See how some are laughing at him.

While I support the right to self defence, what this braggart is doing is incitement to murder. He should stick to his chosen profession of scamming his gullible flock and leave punishment of criminals to the security forces. Even if some dumb church member acts on his suggestion, he/she will receive no help from his pastor when the s..t hits the fan.
That man has being radical from beginning. Right from his days in school he has being like that
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by elsomm(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:
What's the difference between this man and the Fulani herdsmen? Must u stoop so low to their animalistic behaviour to defend yourself?

You advocate that victims and potential victims lay out their neck and be slaughtered... like animals?

You're indeed sinister minded
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by elsomm(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:

I'm Igbo. You can now dish
Lies from pit of hell
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by elsomm(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:

So preaching violence in the church is the way forward. What will an ethic/religious war solve? More bloodshed

Simple...mutual respect. And and dread
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by elsomm(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2017
thedarksider:

he flogged them..he didnt kill them...

Because that's wat they deserved. they didn't kill anyone.

A tree that refused to give life, Jesus cursed to wither and die. Then what should be said of people that takes lives?
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by limeta(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:

And you that isn't weak, pick a machete and hack the next fulani herdsman you see. Don't know why most of u think with ur anus.

Slave
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by NaMeAboki: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Empty barrels and all that. Would have been tragic if it was not so funny. If a Fulani herdsman should enter his church at that very moment, I am 100% sure that he will not carry last in the race to the next continent. Even his more critical church members realise that. See how some are laughing at him.

While I support the right to self defence, what this braggart is doing is incitement to murder. He should stick to his chosen profession of scamming his gullible flock and leave punishment of criminals to the security forces. Even if some dumb church member acts on his suggestion, he/she will receive no help from his pastor when the s..t hits the fan.

I wonder what the security agencies are doing; this man should be picked up immediately for inciting murder; can you imagine; so a herdsman who may hot have anything to do with any violence should be killed on sight - and this is coming from a so called man of God, is that what Christianity preaches?

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by ismart: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
NaMeAboki:

I wonder what the security agencies are doing; this man should be picked up immediately for inciting murder; can you imagine; so a herdsman who may hot have anything to do with any violence should be killed on sight - and this is coming from a so called man of God, is that what Christianity preaches?

Go and pick him up. What are you waiting for? When your governors, imams, elites up North defend these people you expect us not to do same? You think we are fools?

I keep saying this and I will say it again, the South is getting wise and it's only a matter of time before there will be full blown war against you bastards up North. Y'all can continue in your deception.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by dracosith(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
sinistermind:
if u had lost anybody to herdsmen, u won't talk like this, so shut d hell up!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
remedick:
I wasn't expecting any better response, typical suffering and smiling Nigerian, same set of people that led to the current state of things in this country, which is why nobody is protesting.

Objectively, incitement to murder of innocent people based on ethnicity is not protest. It is criminal.

vingeophysicist:
u will die in the hands of herdsmen. Amen

How I will die is how I will die. Your comment is irrelevant and insignificant to the course of my death, and I am totally indifferent to your desires in that area, not being one of your group of gullible nincompoops that deceives myself into believing that your fake prayer will actually affect me. The fact remains that your ineffectual curse reduces nothing from the man's criminal act of incitement to murder. It remains a criminal act, and he is inciting people to kill innocents. He has no right to do that, and it is illegal.
Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by Abudu2000(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
ismart:
I stumbled on this video a while back and I have nothing to disagree with the Apostle. And eye for eye will reset some people's memory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RhW3spBo8

if Nigeria had 5 of this pastor the country would have long be in shape, everyone is running away from responsibility ,no one wants to speak things the way it is and we forget that the same Nigeria is ours to defend......

Well if bk committed atrocities and they said they are not Muslims and the Fulani herdsmen are still not Muslims then ,I guess we xtians have a right to guess and assume that they are indeed Muslims cos they all come from the north where they hate xtians like loons..

Na once them dey die after all

1 Like

Re: Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen by james1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
may God help those living in the northern parts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives The Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award. Pics / Can You Guess The Name Of This City? (photos) / Breaking!!!! Fulani Herdsmen (gunmen) Abduct Oba Tajudeen Omatoya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.