Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (63773 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by hormobolanle: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2017
wondaz will Neva cease I pray for redemption, dis not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
hylyne:

Your wife is under a spell. She would soon sleep with your son

SMH sad She isn't under a spell, you guys kill me with that crap, it's like you are making excuses for her disgusting behavior when in reality she is a peodophile. Her child isn't the first child that she has molested that's why she was so comfortable doing it and she doesn't have any remorse. I think the husband is a weak and stupid SOB, the first thing he should have done is to grab his child away from that nasty piece of shyt he calls a wife and then thrown her out of the house, never to return. Because of the mother and father bs that child is messed up for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
fuckboys:
No good women to marry again in Nigeria,, please my unmarried men, what are we gonna do?

Foreigners. cheesy
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
khiaa:

Foreigners. cheesy

Khiaa foreigner, you got it
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Khiaa foreigner, you got it

grin They are going to kill me for that post but anyway, how have you been?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
khiaa:

grin They are going to kill me for that post but anyway, how have you been?

I been good, marrying a foreigner isn't a bad idea to me, it is just that it has to be we both want it, we both feel the same way, hope u been good too
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I been good, marrying a foreigner isn't a bad idea to me, it is just that it has to be we both want it, we both feel the same way, hope u been good too

Let me make it clear when I said foreigners, I didn't mean white alot of people on Nl seen to equate foreigners to being white but foreign can be any country in the African Continent, but if white is your thing, to each his own. I have been doing well, God is always blessing me.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

Let me make it clear when I said foreigners, I didn't mean white alot of people on Nl seen to equate foreigners to being white but foreign can be any country in the African Continent, but if white is your thing, to each his own. I have been doing well, God is always blessing me.

I have the same belief in any kinda foreigner it could be. Btw, I wish I could help u with the winter perishing nature, or how u warming urself
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I have the same belief in any kinda foreigner it could be. Btw, I wish I could help u with the winter perishing nature, or how u warming urself

I live on the Western Coast of the United States, in Southern California to be exact so I'm not dealing with the snow but it has been raining on and off for 3 weeks now. It gets a little nippy sometimes but it's bearable.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:07am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

I live on the Western Coast of the United States, in Southern California to be exact so I'm not dealing with the snow but it has been raining on and off for 3 weeks now. It gets a little nippy sometimes but it's bearable.

I really wish I could say the same, I'm right in a place where the nature of winter can exactly be demonstrated in which I have to wake up in 4am, peak of the coldness without wearing a jacket.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I really wish I could say the same, I'm right in a place where the nature of winter can exactly be demonstrated in which I have to wake up in 4am, peak of the coldness without wearing a jacket.

Where are you?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

Where are you?

Ever heard of Kano city?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 4:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Ever heard of Kano city?
No but are you in Nigeria?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

No but are you in Nigeria?

Yea I am, what's up?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 5:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Yea I am, what's up?

How cold do it get where you live?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

How cold do it get where you live?

Extremely, it's the northern part of Nigeria that when it gets cold, it is extreme and when hot, it is dead
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by khiaa(f): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Extremely, it's the northern part of Nigeria that when it gets cold, it is extreme and when hot, it is dead
How many months out of the year is it hot?
Have you ever been to the United States?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2017
khiaa:

How many months out of the year is it hot?
Have you ever been to the United States?

For most part of the year, around 75% very hot, but when it is cold, the only thing you need is ur spouse to warm u because jacket won't help.

US? I ain't been there, maybe someday ..
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
this home is demonize already. you likely married a retired prostitute / paedophile and incestuous abominable woman as wife in the name of "LOVE " Unfortunately u will suffer this for d rest of ur life. that woman deserve death immediately or she go for genuine deliverance in Holy Spirit filled ministry. she wouldn't stop unless God touch her. sorry u don enter. Always shine ur eyes before marriage but una go dey shout love up & down

Look for God fearing girl you guys wouldn't listen. these days, 9 in 10 girls are prostitutes & lack the fear of God. DARKNESS ATTRACTS DARKNESS & LIGHT ATTRACTS LIGHT. I can't be a God fearing man & end up with an evil woman. GOD FORBID!!
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Sierusvirus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
I keep saying, women are reaping the bad seed they sowed in their son now.
I went to visit a friend in onitsha and saw the mother of a boy allow the female friends do that to her son, was shocked when I told the woman that she is abusing the child.
A the mother said it was not abuse and both were laughing. I told them if it where a man doing that to a female child, what would they say. Both said they are mothers and nothing it's wrong with it.
The problem is that the law doesn't protect the male child because many women mothers, maids, sisters and cousin does that to male child but cos the law is against the male child, who do you report to ( exactly the women responses)
I left the house. I really don't know where to start but men should wake up and talk cos greater percentage of women, sisters, cousins and doing and still acting like this. They are the highest child abusers on earth but you can't fight it cos their was no blood flow unlike a girl. if not cos the man saw this, how would he prove it.
If possible, men should avoid women coming so close to their male child cos they must surely abuse them.
What to you think of this boy when he grows up?
The Law Should protect the male child.
The woman should be punished like if it were a man that did same to a female child.
Male child are abused more than female child cos you won't see blood flow unlike the female child.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by luchalibre1447(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
fuckboys:
No good women to marry again in Nigeria,, please my unmarried men, what are we gonna do?
honezly, I dunno again. if she no sleep with driver, na with apprentice or house boy, now her own pikin. na to go become father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Richer Than You / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Who Still Remembers This Gadget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.