Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (63944 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by fabuloz1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
pinkpebbles:
I dont understand
What is there you don't understand? grin is it how to give mouth action or you don't understand the storyline? Ok...mouth action is sucking the dick grin grin grin if it's about the storyline, maybe the person below me has 1 or 2 things to say to you grin
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Divinerace(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:
No good women to marry again in Nigeria,, please my unmarried men, what are we gonna do?
we gona relocate to zimbabwe
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Stay unmarried for the rest of your life grin cheesy
fuckboys:
No good women to marry again in Nigeria,, please my unmarried men, what are we gonna do?
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by anyicash(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
"not enough to warrant divorce"
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by curvilicious: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
No pic
No video
Just story
Adon bilivit
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by folasayolyn(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
all rapists and paedophiles should be beaten to death. simple
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Chiefobdk1: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
Afonjas. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by eyinjuege: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope he has infirmed the police, because that's rape of a minor. Shikena
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by fuckboys: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
folasayolyn:
all rapists and paedophiles should be beaten to death. simple
wow,, no value for human life, coming from woman with children

This world should just end already

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Goovo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is not normal
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by NaijaBlend: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Incredible!
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by micflo28(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
The man no dey knack am well ni? shocked cry :-
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by franksam2009: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
I think we should hear the woman's part of the story, I really don't think what she did was that bad, although its a little bit awkward
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Pylony(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na wa o.. Wife most be hungry, or maybe Oga no dey perform so she wan manage embryonic joystic.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by hamedollar(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
And when I think I have heard it all. In fact, many atrocities are happening in this world of which we are not aware of, but the little we heard, open our mouths agape

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Enemyofpeace: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ha ha,when funjosh lala Seun eleko1 and babangbali still dey alive?

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by africanusvu(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/man-catches-wife-giving-5-year-old-son-blow-job/

,My sincere advice is simply;DO NOTHING.JUST TAKE IT THAT NOTHING LIKE THAT EVER HAPEND'though a very strange act.but.if u act out of anger.you may regreat alot.things worse than that do hapen among couples.bt wise ones just cant help but seal it and move on,But also ask urself.if u ar actualy havin enough time foi ur wife.she may av been sex starvd and frustrated.you knw she just lost her job.dnt make lif more hard for her.give her enough sex as u can.and forgiv her.ok
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by runbeni(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
a man gave his daughter a mouth action and he was dubbed a paedophile and got arrested and face court and jail. now similar happened here and nothing has been said

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Tonason: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
The woman is demonic and possessed, she wants to first eat the Apple of the innocent child. Some demon is propelling her.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
He should forgive and forget.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Ha ha,when funjosh lala Seun eleko1 and babangbali still dey alive?
lola, u like dis pic o
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by oyejideogunjumo: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/24/man-catches-wife-giving-5-year-old-son-blow-job/

As bad as it is really pls tread with caution.Divorce is not solution to marital problems. dialogue pays.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Damseldammie(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
A mà wáá ríre nííNàìjá báyìío. .....But this is unbelievable momma !!! you're a shame to the mommahood
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na wa o

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by folasayolyn(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
fuckboys:
wow,, no value for human life, coming from woman with children

This world should just end already

value for human life of a paedophile. are paedophiles or rapist human? if you are one better change before you get roasted
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by nahnah: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
smh

Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by raphy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin she is giving the boy sex education and nothing wrong in that .they call it catch them young an the man is just jealous he already knew the place he pick her before he married her.he knew what the wife love doing that's why he he don't eBay people to know his identity.
Anyway way sha which guy in here will say he don't like mouth action when you knw u are so clean down below.. grin me love 69 position when amnwith my gurl wink
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by ahahnow: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
i think this is a thing. when i was younger, near my mothers shop, i saw this woman rubbing her baby's dick to keep him from crying. i didnt understand that what she was doing was wrong then though.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by adethebahdguy100(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's very stupid of the woman
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by AceDomino(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's what happens when you get married to a Potential IndecentStar in the making
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obsession is the word. She will make that boy her small husband and when he grows, she wont allow his wife have peace cos of jealousy. She will begin competition for her son's attention. Smh.
Re: Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ by frankwalker(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
End time wife....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.