Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike (13342 Views)

Enugu Doctors Visit Gov. Ugwuanyi, Say They Are Proud Of His Achievements / PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov Wike / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Gbemmy135(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:
We will not forget

Its really painful. The heart of a man is desperately wicked. God will reward every man....ALUU4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by fapcrook(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
The pictures of these young men brought tears into my mum's eyes, may God keep their souls, may God punish those that killed them in this life and the hereafter, amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
That accursed town!
'Ashes' by MI Abaga playing softly in background.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by unipol(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
After aluu4 I became against jungle justice. Aluu4 shows that innocent person can be easily accused and executed in public. If they can accused and killed four vibrant good looking young men, then who is one person that they can't kill.

It is just a case of many voices overpowering one voice, God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by ephi123(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Council of murderers.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by ephi123(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
unipol:
After aluu4 I became against jungle justice. Aluu4 shows that innocent person can be easily accused and executed in public. If they can accused and killed four vibrant good looking young men, then who is one person that they can't kill.

It is just a case of many voices overpowering one voice, God help us.

Exactly. That is the danger of jungle justice, particularly in a society like Nigeria.

May their souls rest in peace. Very sad incidence. Even years after, it is still heartbreaking.
Too much innocent blood has been spilled in Nigeria. Little wonder the country is the way it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by alaskido(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
goslowgoslow:
See Wike belle is he pregnant? grin

The reason Wike has bot bellie is because he has stolen from the COOKIE JAR.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by jayAjoku(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
hope they talked about the Light issue in aluu oo e done reach 2yrs
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by legwa10(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gbengjoe:
No so oooo!
it hurtz
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by SalomonKane: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Coldfeet:
Blood suckers angry angry angry

That land will know no peace till the death of tekena and his friends is avenged.
Amen!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Sammypedro18(m): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
jayAjoku:
hope they talked about the Light issue in aluu oo e done reach 2yrs

It should be their main topic of discussion!! Darkness go soon cover Aluu finish

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Bashyours546: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
USELESS LEADERS WHO ORDERED THEIR HEARTLESS FOLLOWERS TO KILL INNOCENT YOUNG BOYS JUST BECAUSE OF ENVY AND TRIBALISM. sad
IF THEY LOCK ME AND ONE OF THIS IDIOTS INSIDE ONE ROOM FOR JUST 2 MINUTES. grin
YOU KNO THE REST NA grin
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
azimibraun:
Murderers... I will erase that town from the face of the earth someday. Shameless and heartless people. Aluu 4 blood will forever be a curse upon you and yours. The most wicked town on earth. As many as they are not a single one including the devilish clergy's in that town could say to the people " Stop! These are children, We can't kill them like that" pain and shame will befall Aluu town 4ever.

they had no hand in the death of those students. It's not aluu that's responsible for the death of those boys rather it's some group of thugs that live in aluu. Please stop raining curses on people that barely have a knowledge of what happened. Just remember that the killings could have happened in your own area.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
legwa10:
Those four Uni Port students u guyz terminated their future will alwayz cry out loud in ur earz

they had no hand in the death of those students. It's not aluu that's responsible for the death of those boys rather it's some group of thugs that live in aluu. Please stop raining curses on people that barely have a knowledge of what happened. Just remember that the killings could have happened in your own area.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
astereex:
Conductors of the choir of DEATH

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
souhid:
May be they went there to commemorate their wickedness to ALUU4.

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by lovat(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
azimibraun:
Murderers... I will erase that town from the face of the earth someday. Shameless and heartless people. Aluu 4 blood will forever be a curse upon you and yours. The most wicked town on earth. As many as they are not a single one including the devilish clergy's in that town could say to the people " Stop! These are children, We can't kill them like that" pain and shame will befall Aluu town 4ever.
Your religion has done more harm than Aluu. Just purge your religion of bloodthirsty hounds and see peace on eearth
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
maberry:
The blood of those four young men keeps crying out of the ground against you people

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Coldfeet:
Blood suckers angry angry angry

That land will know no peace till the death of tekena and his friends is avenged.

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
dsocioemmy:
The land will forever be caused!!!! Those four innocent blood will continue to cry on your head. idiatsssssss

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by glamay(f): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:
We will not forget

The wicked must never go unpunished. Wicked Aluu people. Heartless community
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Coldfeet(f): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Diamondqueen:

Stop spamming my mention you this spam bot angry

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Uptown7(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
A bad community indeed. Thank God I survived there during my University days.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Kingbuhari(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't want to see this murderers
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Phobia1: 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
wike must be 8weeks gone
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by legwa10(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Diamondqueen:

never u b sentimental, are u then justifying their actions?
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2017
legwa10:
never u b sentimental, are u then justifying their actions?

I'm not justifying the actions of those thugs. All I'm saying is that those chiefs weren't the ones that killed those boys and don't hold the whole community responsible for their death.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
Stop spamming my mention you this spam bot angry

I've already made my point. If you're not okay with that, you can kill yourself.
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by HopeAtHand: 6:29am On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondqueen:

I've already made my point. If you're not okay with that, you can kill yourself.

Are you from Aluu?
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 6:30am On Jan 25, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Are you from Aluu?
no
Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Coldfeet(f): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2017
Diamondqueen:

angry

Re: PHOTOS: Aluu Council Of Chiefs Visit Gov. Wike by Diamondqueen(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
angry
I can't stoop to your level. #peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Leading Pro-Government Anti-Corruption Demonstration (Throwback) / Dino Melaye: $1.5Billion To Renovate Port-Hacourt Refinery Is Embalming The Dead / INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.