Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS (20227 Views)

Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News / Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Nigerian Air Force High Powered Committee on Investigation of Rann misfire -paid a visit to governor Kashim Shettima to condole with him and the people state over the unfortunate tragedy which saw lots of refugees dead and many others wounded. The committee led by Air Commander Salihu Bala Ribah was received by the Governor on Saturday evening at the Government House, Maiduguri.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/high-powered-air-force-delegates-visit.html

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2017

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Naija is in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2017
Too late to cry

It's saddonic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by veekid(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
It's abysmal
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by kajsa08: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Mtchew.....
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Airforce1(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Will their visit bring the dead back?

7 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by GreatMahmud: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Unprofessional Airforce men!!!

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by shevchenko(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Console with him ?

Are they fools ?
Why can't they go to the camp and console with them

10 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Error111: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
A 12.5kg of gas from N2,500 to N5,300
A litre of kerosene from N100 to N300
A litre of petrol from N87 to N145
A litre of diesel from N140 to N270-N300
A tin of peak milk from N140 to N200
A 10kg bag of Semovita from N800 to N1700
A congo of beans from N200 to N550
A 75cl bottle of red palmoil from N150 to N750
A congo of guinea corn from N70 to N300
A sachet of indomie noodles from N35 to N100
A Dangote sugar from N50 to N140
Even Kulikuli from 10 pieces at N20 to 10pieces at N100
A bundle of aluminium roofing sheet from N13,000 to N30,000
A bag of rice from N8,000 to N23,000
A bag of cement from N1,300 to N2,500
A dunlop slippers from N70 to N300
A dollar from N170 to N490
A bag of flour from N6,000 to N12,000
A congo of garri from N80 to N250
A tube of motorcycle tyre from N700 to N1500
A biro from N20 to N50
A4 paper from N650/pack to N1500
Yet, Minimum wage remains constant!
Upon all this above, a Governor now support the closing of a tertiary institution for 8months and call himself a CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY...
# MyPrayer:
Every CONSTITUTED AUTHORITIES wearing Agbada or Kaftan, sitting over the Destiny of young Nigerians and destroying the Glory of this country, the Almighty God will dethrone them by fire in Jesus name.
# FatherBringBack OurGlory

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Lunatics Every Where

3 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by softMarket(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Media pple
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by onnenka: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Murderers. Why don't they visit the camp instead? Afraid of boko haram? What are they even investigating?
Only Yoruba Muslims still take this government seriously.

15 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by macaranta(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
cry
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Asito(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2017
Rubbish!! I'm not IPOB, but I totally agree this country is a zoo. angry

14 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by wildchild1: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2017
God bless our military
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by brostheo(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Condole with him over what, was any of his family member a victim of the bomb?

They left people they should have visited and pay compensation when needed. They went to government house to chill and snap pictures

Nor go better for them atall

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by addizzle(f): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
U guys ain't seeing wat am seeing...money smelling..brokenness na bastard

4 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by yjgm(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
That mistake was horrible. Compensation should be paid

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Royals1st: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2017
onnenka:
Murderers. Why don't they visit the camp instead? Afraid of boko haram? What are they even investigating?
Only Yoruba Muslims still take this government seriously.
U are very wrong am a Muslim and I don't take this government serious so don't talk for others but talk for ur self alone

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by manchester1: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2017
fake people everywhere

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by onnenka: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2017
Royals1st:

U are very wrong am a Muslim and I don't take this government serious so don't talk for others but talk for ur self alone
Are you Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by lonelydora: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Air force misfired and days later, Boko haram attacked same IDP camp? And you think it's coincidence? There's an info they want to destroy.

There's no smoke without fire. Nigerians think.

4 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Richie0974: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Who should they visit?
The governor or those they misfired.

3 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Officialkenshin(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
U guys ain't seeing wat am seeing...money smelling..brokenness na bastard

Hi, I want us to be friends, can I drop my digit so u add me on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by modelsms(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2017
shettimma don turn celeb o lately. E be like him pay for advert here
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by lovat(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2017
Nonsense. They should visit the victims and not that dunderhead.

Was Any of Shettima family part of the victims

How many people have resigned so far

2 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by YeyeGirl(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Trash!!! Seriously eh,, I just wish I fit comot for presidential stuff.., as per d 1st female presido....OmG.. I jes dunno where 2 start.... I love money yessss but that shiii doesn't freak me.... cos all na vanity... but that doesn't mean I don't struggle hard 2 earn it....Well, its well... Lord help us biko.... As 4 those who died, now y'all can rest well... cos d kinda govt we have eh, no b here... Resting peacefully in heaven is far beta than suffering here on earth.... Can't wait 2 graduate from schl... get a gud job.. earn cash and open my own orphanage home... or beta still kip giving great and amazing stuffs 2 those in need... Lord help us all.. Amennn...

2 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by greatcrown: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
The pilot is a suspected Boko Haram member. The committee should do a thorough investigation to establish the truth behind this issue.

I hope the said pilot is already in a secured place o, before he wrecked more havoc.
Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by rattlesnake(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Am waiting to see how these "visits" will raise the dead

3 Likes

Re: High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS by Promismike(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2017
What's wrong with public procecution of the pilot and his crew that misfired so as to forestall such mishap from repeating? Visiting a governor who fells no direct pain of the incedent makes no sence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Commiserates With Governor Ortom / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / Osinbajo With Cooks Of Home Grown School Feeding Programme In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.