Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail (17642 Views)

BREAKING: Again, IGP Fails To Appear Before Senate / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by obailala(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
So that one is even still in detention.. lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by darocha1: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
just let him go. afterall, even the recovered loot is unaccounted for

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by bakila: 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Marcelinho:
I hope this time court orders are respected
By fulfilling the conditions of bail. If the bail conditions are not met, Dasuki will continue to remain in detention.
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by ajalawole(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:
Rubbish. Which kind yeye bail? $2.1b is almost a trillion naira at the present exchange rate. Ironically, those sympathising with him are still the same set praising bombing of pipelines and it is still them blaming Bubu for recession. Reverse thinking.
are u a witness that he stole those money

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by ajalawole(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
darocha1:
just let him go. afterall, even the recovered loot is unaccounted for
;Du be FBI
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
are u a witness that he stole those money

Did he deny being an atm machine with funds meant for the purchase of arms?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
All these judges granting bail to thieves re jus saddEning!
Lots of poor petty thieves re languishing in many prisons cos nobdy wants to be there foR them.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by lovat(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:
Rubbish. Which kind yeye bail? $2.1b is almost a trillion naira at the present exchange rate. Ironically, those sympathising with him are still the same set praising bombing of pipelines and it is still them blaming Bubu for recessioneverse thinking.
Your name gave you away as supporter of impunity. God help you.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Xway:
Pl

From the English alone, u will know this is fake. AIT doesn't recruit quacks as journalists.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by lekbel09(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bunch of crazy rogues
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by ajalawole(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Did he deny being an atm machine with funds meant for the purchase of arms?
since u aren't a witness get the Bleep out. He was implicated. Ask urself why is ur oga who clear grass with 250million not lock up yet.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
Your name gave you away as supporter of impunity. God help you.

One of them spotted. They are more in number.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by DesChyko: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
When Buhari's government was toppled, Col. Dasuki was in charge of Buhari's detention. While Buhari's mother was sick, Dasuki turned down his request to let him go see his mother. So Buhari was in detention when his mother died.

So, if you say this is a retaliatory witch-hunt, you're not far from reality in line with this narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Newbiee: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bail ko, bailey ni. Abeg bring back our yams joo.
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by maxzzo1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:
Rubbish. Which kind yeye bail? $2.1b is almost a trillion naira at the present exchange rate. Ironically, those sympathising with him are still the same set praising bombing of pipelines and it is still them blaming Bubu for recession. Reverse thinking.
Have u heard from Dasuki $2.1B I don't believe so don't be gullible ....not all u hear u believe under dis APC govt....I belt u if he is released u will hear different story...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some people won't happy with this. Acting President will do the needful before Buhari returns. Case closed. Courrrrrrrrt.......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
since u aren't a witness get the Bleep out. He was implicated. Ask urself why is ur oga who clear grass with 250million not lock up yet.

Really? I will advise u to start selling whatsoever u had bought with whatever amount u got from that his deal cos once he remembers and mention ur name, u know the rest. Corruption must be reduced to the barest minimum whether you and ur likes like it or yes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by onunwa21(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hear say Buhari don........... na tru?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by ajalawole(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:

Really? I will advise u to start selling whatsoever u had bought with whatever amount u got from that his deal cos once he remembers and mention ur name, u know the rest. Corruption must be reduced to the barest minimum whether you and ur likes like it or yes.
if am arrested, i will implicate ur family to. Life goes round bro

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Kudan: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
ummmhhh bail in this present administration any way let see whether this time they will follow the court order.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by chloride6: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
ddippset:
7 people commented before you. So 7 people is what you mean by Nigerians?

So you still believe? Biko I have a bridge to sell you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
maxzzo1:

Have u heard from Dasuki $2.1B I don't believe so don't be gullible ....not all u hear u believe under dis APC govt....I belt u if he is released u will hear different story...

But did he deny the allegation levelled against him? Even the beneficiaries of this arms deal are searching for escape route while others who never knew how it was shared are busy flexing muscle over it. Had it been dasuki is not a northerner, the level of propaganda would have been very alarming. Someone is already asking why 250million for cutting grass was not prosecuted.
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by willibounce1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Shebi n bail, the FG should allow him get the bail and make sure his travelling documents are seized so that he can answer questions when we need him.
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
if am arrested, i will implicate ur family to. Life goes round bro

So u think everyone is involved? Hehehe. Bro na only few of una share am and as such na only una go pay. Implicate my family ke, hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Olubukola16(f): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Are we still on this matter. This country is so backward, always wasting time on judging the wealthy and easy to judge the poor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by IVORY2009(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
forget court orders, we live in a banana republic, the presidency does not obey courts orders, Dasuki will rot in jail and nothind would happen!
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by ajalawole(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nusaf:

So u think everyone is involved? Hehehe. Bro na only few of una share am and as such na only una go pay. Implicate my family ke, hahahahahahahahaha.
why u come dey fear. Come and prove urself innocent na cheesy
Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
DesChyko:
When Buhari's government was toppled, Col. Dasuki was in charge of Buhari's detention. While Buhari's mother was sick, Dasuki turned down his request to let him go see his mother. So Buhari was in detention when his mother died.

So, if you say this is a retaliatory witch-hunt, you're not far from reality in line with this narrative.

It might be retaliatory but Bubu has a very good ground for that retaliation. If u know that u are not in good terms with ur newly appointed boss, try as much as possible to avoid offences cos he wouldn't ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by Nusaf: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajalawole:
why u come dey fear. Come and prove urself innocent na cheesy

Rather, it is the guilty like u that are afraid, not me. Nothing like bail for dasuki, he must vomit our yam.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: again Court grants Dasuki Bail by amarachi06(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
ddippset:
7 people commented before you. So 7 people is what you mean by masses?

Why quoting what the Nigga said? Make your own contribution and stop this hate.
In case if you don't know, we speak for millions of people in Nigeria who cannot access the Internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / BREAKING: Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials / Mohammed Sani-Omolori: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest Of Ex NASS Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.