Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (51085 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by massmediang: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
A Japanese company has taken breastfeeding to another level with a new device that allows men to participate. The device has two fake breasts which could trick any baby into thinking that the milk was coming from ‘original source’.

The new Japanese product was designed by a company called Dentsu which allows dads to “breastfeed” their babies by using the wearable device that holds milk or formula.
The product was showcased at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas and is called the “Father’s Nursing Assistant.”

The device has two fake “breasts” and lets dads feed their babies and promotes skin-to-skin contact between fathers and infants. One side holds milk or formula and the other side contains the nipple system.
The device doesn’t just feed the baby, it also tracks data about breastfeeding sessions and transmits the info to the father’s smart phone.
See how it works:
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/21/new-japanese-device-allows-dads-to-breastfeed-their-babies/

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Danicomrade(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Na wa o

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Realtord43: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Some naija children will will stil knw it not original, breast can only be breast grin

263 Likes 11 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Shelumiel: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2019
What nonsense is this ? Abeg, make them commot this rubbish make women play their natural role jare

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Chepos1(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Woris this?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Zither(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2019
I will never be caught dead in that thing angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Aieboocaar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
God bless the brain behind this invention!!! grin

Now, we men won't need to stand in queue and wait till the baby finishes before we jump and feast on that SUCCULENT GRACIOUSNESS of our wives
grin grin

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by anochuko01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
some of these kids can be so sturbbon sha...

2 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by tuoyoojo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sharp 9ja pikin when know Whatsup go just spit am commot from mouth

The nipple feel can be imitated but never duplicated

8 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by DearDotun: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
When cancer and other nameless diseases start disturbing them, they'd say life is unfair. Now tell me how that child won't start doing like mumu, ehn undecided

As much as I hate to say this, I'll have to admit that nothing is better than fresh, natural and succulent boobies shocked

My laptops are very affordable. Check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
The device has two fake “breasts” and lets dads feed their babies and promotes skin-to-skin contact between fathers and infants. One side holds milk or formula and the other side contains the nipple system.
The device doesn’t just feed the baby, it also tracks data about breastfeeding sessions and transmits the info to the father’s smart phone.

TECHNOLOGY IS BAE, but if e no be breast milk, e no fit be like breast milk!!

#TeamExclusiveAllTheWay

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Japan may be home to fantastic technology but damn sometimes they produce some pretty sick shit. If it not real breast then nothing can substitute it.

2 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ogaga87(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
That one wen we hold for hand be FEEDING BOTTLE, for me, this one na BREAST BOTTLE...

But with breast coming free naturally, I wonder why this

4 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Miracle4Sure: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
H
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by jericco1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
watch how Nigerian feminist will applaud this development

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Icon79(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
One word: SILLY

O pari
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Legolast: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria babies will never take this. I have seen many babies that do not breastfeed from any other woman apart from their mom.

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Avedonn: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Only feminine male can use use this so call disgusting device.

God gives female breast for a reason. Useless invention.

3 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by lilmax(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
nope not me
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by 2blessed01(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
E No Go Work With 9ja Children...
If You Know, You Know!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by SamNaijaboy: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dem sha want emasculate men by force by fire!

Shelumiel:
What nonsense is this ? Abeg, make them commot this rubbish make women play their natural role jare

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ekaette1621: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Afonja and Igbos
Una don see am
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by 2ruborn9ja(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is bullshit!!! Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Just2endowed2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
nothing like natural breatmilk from mother to child. which one be fake milk or formula again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by itzprezy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
This kind thing no go ever fit sell for naijeriya ...

2 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Bluezy13(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmm...

Try this with Nija pikin

2 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by TwoBottles: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nothing beats the original. I love breast to the extent that when I get married, there will be a timetable for me and my baby.

2 Likes

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by kevoh(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
On the bright side, kids who lost their mum at birth can at least have a feel of what breast feels like. grin grin

Also Mum's who have lost cut off their breasts due to cancer can also use the device.

Nice one from the Japanese!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fuvck No!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.