Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 (53328 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / Auchi Poly Student Duped White Woman Of $267,000 – EFCC / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by ItzWonderz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hmmmm,,,just wondering how Young Jesus d generous deliver go dey feel up dere in heaven.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by maj007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...

And your blunders in the quoted clearly confirm the guy's claim.

5 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Samrano30: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
adaksbullet:
Smol moneys undecided

Money that am made on one secs angry angry angry angry

Porverting strinking mentality angry
Jesus where u the one that type all this....chai....what class are u lol

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by ninodaniel(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
name checkers association of Nigeria Okpuno branch

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Naijahelm: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
WehdoneSir
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Carry go
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yoluba boys and YY dey like 5 and 6... These dudes can dupe a baby from it's cradle. I duff cap for una

3 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Urukpe: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Any maga that falls for an Auchipoly fraudster is a FOOL..

The average AUCHIPOLY student/graduate can't even write or spell properly....

.. grin

Low self esteem man spotted. olodo na bad thing oh

1 Like

samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English, no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Thats something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect...

You proved him right by typing all the above without proper spelling, punctuation and capitalization. You fall hand bros

4 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Sijo01(f): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

.. grin

You that can spell properly, how much have you been able to make in life; legally or illegally?

2 Likes

samuel051:

Stop being so pedantic. Plenty people will beat you hands down. See your error riddled writing sef. No punctuation and structure; using semi-colons to appear learned. You are a disgrace to the very institution you defend.

5 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by mikeweezy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin please i need the dating site asap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by GeoOla25(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:

tosyn2much is a poly graduate.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by MARYchiells(f): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
It's a sin to reap where you didn't sow, ASAP.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kilokeys(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
stop displaying ur stupidity to d world, that is my Alma mater, i can beat any university graduate hands down when it comes to oral or written English , no lecturer in higher institution will teach you how to read or spell,Tha ts something you ought to have known in your primary and secondary school days. so stop generalising,so many brilliant students are there today because university keeps rejecting their admission requests,likewise there are some dummies in d university who can construct a simple sentence,graduating from any institution whether university,polytechnic or college of education is not a yardstick of one being a connoisseur of English language. Respect ...

It's not still perfect. Your use of commas, capitalisations, ellipsis, pluralization, coinages, register etc. really proves the point. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Stamford007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Softwork.. hustler.. good sum of dolls
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by edo3(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
That's a whole lot of money if u ask me..
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Micah360(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
If u're doing some things.. Just think of ur people at home
I wonder how his mum will take dis news angry
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by 2shur: 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
is it that he domiciled the money direct to his acct
or na boiz set am up.
i think say dem dey run aboki accts.
he 4 jus transfer the owo go bitcoins na.
mumu
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kensandrea: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

.. grin

ANOTHER IGNORANT UNIVERSITY(DUMB ILLITERATE) BABOON. (sORRY fOR oVER Hyping You a sensible university Graduate wouldn't Spit such Trash)

i pray you dont start something which you would find very difficult to finish...

I AM A PROUD AUCHIPOLYTE!!!!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by maj007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
Cubeet:
Akintunde Vincent Abiodun.

Another Sophisticated Afonja Criminal on the loose.

Yahoo Yahoo na dem be the champion followed by Rape, Fake religious leaders, Ritualists, Armed Robbery.

Those Amala eating Cone heads

A tribal bigot on the loose......

A dog leash from anybody please?

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Samrano30: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
MARYchiells:
It's a sin to reap where you didn't sow, ASAP.
You will be the one to tell us ADAM is a boy.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
See them cheesy

For them swindling other people out of their funds aka yahoo yahoo is fine for them...

But drug pushing is evil...

I laugh at them....they know themselves

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Tman104(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:
Na so!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
kingdenny:
I had to punch this on my calculator. 133,500,000 naira.
Absolutely crazy shocked
That's New Zealand Dollars and not American Dollars. It actually amounts to around 59 million Naira.
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Why r these white women so gullible
MMM has proved black people are also gullible.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by leisuretym: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
that is the money they use in buying expensive wine to wash hand, and some girls will open legs wide for them!
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by maj007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
kensandrea:

ANOTHER IGNORANT UNIVERSITY(DUMB ILLITERATE) BABOON. (sORRY fOR oVER Hyping You a sensible [/b]university Graduate [b]wouldn't Spit such Trash)

i pray you dont start something which you would find very difficult to finish...

I AM A PROUD AUCHIPOLYTE!!!!

Na wah oooo. See this one too!!!

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by Mouthgag: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
kingdenny:
I had to punch this on my calculator. 133,500,000 naira.
Absolutely crazy shocked
New Zealand dollars
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by fkj950ax(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
samuel051:

Your punctuation, use of capital letter is appalling.

Think the chap you dissed is right about Auchi Poly I guess.

1 Like

Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by kensandrea: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
maj007:

Na wah oooo. See this one too!!!

What happen to this One !!!
undecided
Re: Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000 by segzie2012: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Why r these white women so gullible

dem self won chop inside demstone inheritance ...ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.