Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened (28635 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire / Offices Of The British/uk High Commission/embassy In Nigeria / Ooni Ogunwusi's Gift To Symington, US Ambasador To Nigeria, They Met In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by DICKtator: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wooow
Because she cannot cook amala, he scored her 95%?.
After telling him she was not yoruba?
At times, it is this type of insensitive attitude that can make the elderly ones lose their respect.
But kudos to the lady,she took it in good faith

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Shikena:

Same with lots of Nigerians at home. Arrogant and simply impossible (puffed with 'do you know who I am?' mentality) especially when they are financially buoyant but very well behaved and humble inside foreign embassies not to talk of when they finally step abroad grin
I painted half the picture you painted the other half grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by curvilicious: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ndi amala
Baba well done o
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by months: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
The day our igbo people will get sense, we will hold special thanks giving service.

Can she prepare her own Igbo food? They say charity begins at home.

Can that old man children cook any igbo food?

The old man trying to convert an igbo man child to yoruba by all means necessary, this is y IPOB are relentless in their effort to get out of a country with yoruba biggots.

I just hope that 5% was not reference to Buhari calling Igbos 5%.

The mumu girl go they shine teeth while a tribalistic biggot insults her sensibility.
angry
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by kpompey: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
My kitchen is vacant.........Feel free
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by Gkemz: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
You should've asked the afonja whether his wife can cook your native bitter leaf soup. Everything being equal. Anyways, you don't need their unfaithful men as husband when you got responsible and industrious men here.
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by Xbursta(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kondomatic:
Back then when I was new on social media; people posted either a story(status update) or a picture with a short caption but now that the struggle for likes and shares have become real, people now post the best lie of the week together with their best picture so that if one fails to attract likes, the other will not.

Lol..no chill

Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by Xcex: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wow, can't believe dat i've never taken amala, almost approaching 30, born n bread in SW, even while friends make it n i get it on a platter....... Maybe will give it a trial one day
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by tillaman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
So cool, me likey likey
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by OsuGanja(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

See your life.
Re: Lady Met Elderly Nigerian Couple At Nigerian High Commission, UK & This Happened by jbblues24(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esu Chikun, Danjuma Barde Is Dead / How Do People Actually 'Hold' The Rain? / Emir Sanusi's Son, Ashraf Graduates From College (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.