Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS (40441 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by ChangeIsCostant: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2017
A Citizen reporter with Sahara Reporters, Segun Olawoye has been arrested by the Police shortly after his graduation. According to Sahara Reporters owner, Omoyele Sowore, his cameraman and UNILAG student activist, Olorunfemi Adeyeye were also detained. They were reportedly stripped, beaten and detained on the "orders of the Police Commissioner of Lagos state, Fatai Owoseni"...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/sahara-reporters-employee-stripped-and.html

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by PrettyCrystal: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
this is getting serious

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Destined2win: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Intimidation

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by LORDOFAFONJAS: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness
is this our own sarrki shocked

ya eyes don they open grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by dainformant(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
we are watching

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
If this is true, Democracy turn dictatorship under this present govt, no more freedom of expression!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Emekamex(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
I hope zombies are enjoying this change.
The worst is yet to come.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

his Nairaland account hacked, since 2 weeks ago, and all effort to recover it, prove abortive!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by comos: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
enjoy your change

afterall you sahara reporters campaign vigouriously for them

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by sarrki(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

You think I was joking that am a patriot. ?

Ask freeglobe, limeta, atiku2009,tonye barcanista, dunkel, Jasonplus and boldynasty and many more

Nextkid all will attest to this

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

his Nairaland account hacked, since 2 weeks ago, and all effort to recover it, prove abortive!
i doubt bro grin

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Qmerit(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is one side story! What did he do exactly?

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by LORDOFAFONJAS: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:

You think I was joking that am a patriot. ?

Ask freeglobe, limeta, atiku2009,tonye barcanista, dunkel, Jasonplus and boldynasty and many more

Nextkid all will attest to this
just no believe, but buhari is in control now.........
i trust you would have said worse if it were to be GEJ

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by verygudbadguy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
There is more to this drama than meets the eyes. It is either the Police have been paid to frustrate Sahara reporters or Sowore has something of interest to the govt in his backyard.

Something is happening that we have no knowledge of. Lets keep watching as the drama unfolds. Kudos to Sahara reporters tho, i still marvel at how they source for news and information because they always get the infos before Channels Tv. Premium times doing a great job too.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

just no believe, but buhari is in control now.........
i trust you would have said worse if it were to be GEJ

Baba is in charge

Let's give him a chance

I have said it times without numbers that if I will be the last man standing for him so be it.

If I can spare my vacation to vote for him then I am patriotic Nigeria

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by buzquet(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2017
When the institution of a nation is weak, these will be the result. Imaging this happening in UK?

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by auntysimbiat(f): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by lovat(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
The people that brought the Beast are now ending up in its belly.

Tuale Buhari

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by lovat(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness
When i did this deliverance people didnt know i was powerful

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Pontaboki: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sarrki,is this you?.Please whoever gave you this Zombequin I hail am ohhhh
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by OmidinaKayode: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
We yoruba muslims support this. They wrote against our madam Aisha, they must be jailed.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by PDJT: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness

It's your turn next.

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by veekid(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by iamDaisy(f): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by yomalex(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
aah aah
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Flexherbal(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Which one is this again !
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by richidinho(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
naija police una dey mad?
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sahara reporter is just turning to "One week, one trouble"

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by AllTheWayUp: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2017

Buhari fire on

No peace for all APC Zombies, Sowore and Shara Reporters

Zombies how market.......In the voice of our IPOB youths- "welcome to the zoo"
This is the Evil CHANGE zombies voted for

Buhari fire on

grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by NNVanguard(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
Freedom of Expression is an inalienable and fundamental human right enshrined both in our constitution, African and United Nations Charter.

But this government is trying to deny it's citizens this right.

Join the New Nigeria Vanguard to fight and pit an end to this gagging of the media.

Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics