Stats: 3,159,122 members, 7,838,846 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS (40453 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by ikemesit4477: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims support this. They wrote against our madam Aisha, they must be jailed.
Yoruba Muslim my black ass!
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Oyekunle200: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
Neva forget general Idi-Amin words, he said there is always freedom of speech, but freedom after speech can not be guarantee
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by BERNIMOORE: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
The people that brought the Beast are now ending up in its belly.

Tuale Buhari
Fayose said it, they say he is loudmouthed grin

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
But fatai owoseni is no longer the lagos commissioner abi nah him shadow ni
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by SycophanticGoat: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness

I thought that demonhammadu demonhari was setting up institutions according to you?

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by ajebuter(f): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
What did he did now? I'm sure he didn't did anything

How will you sabi good grammar?

Go school..you no gtee..

Na only once a quarter you dey attend..when they are serving rice and no meat..

Olodo rabata..oju eja lo moo je
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by cold(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
lovat:
When i did this deliverance people didnt know i was powerful
grin I don't know why i laughed really hard at this. Gave me a good laugh though

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by melejo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
sarrki:
This is state of Anarchy

I say NO to lawlessness
You can still try and justify it na. Abi your zombiesm don de reduce?

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by vidicsky: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
When they were arresting and killing I.P.O.B youths, you guys were commending them. This country is in it's ending stages.
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Enemyofpeace: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
ajebuter:

How will you sabi good grammar?

Go school..you no gtee..

Na only once a quarter you dey attend..when they are serving rice and no meat..

Olodo rabata..oju eja lo moo je
my case still better pass your own at least I goted first class in the university while you tooked just Pass tongue tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by mikeweezy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
so we should do what about it you guys were one of the agent apc use to fight Gej
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2017
lovat:
You are now stalking me grin grin cheesy
grin grin I commented then checked the moniker, only for me to notice that It was you. wink
I enjoy your comments

Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by allfriends(m): 4:41am On Jan 25, 2017
We were all warned before we vote ...
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by Proffdada: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
The northerners should tread softly. Nigerians are already pushed to the wall. A revolution is brewing and this time if westerners should get involved, Nigeria will be history angry
Re: Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS by okrote4real: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Bubu...this is what your children are dping to the press. No more freedom of the press. Nigerians were warned but they were blinded by the deciet of this old man good reputation. Buhari and his followers are liers.

Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos)