Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project (14628 Views)

Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm / Centenary Project: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by OnankpaBa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:
Stewpid reps!!!!
Go n solve recession problem en live Jonathan alone

chai, e pain u o
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by projectking68(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
The durlardinho is dead now they want to vent their anger on gej.. .useless government
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by naijaking1: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Probe him, shoot him, lock him up, fire him and all the nonsense. At the end clueless Nigerians will understand that it is just another diversionary tactics.
Instead of asking for power, water supply, stable economy, uneducated minds are being deceived to look backwards instead of tackling the problems Buhari has no clue how to handle.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by mccoy47(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:
Stewpid reps!!!!
You..

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by soath(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Inasmuch, I love GEJ....this clean stove stuff was uncalled for.....It should be truly investigated
Seconded
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
GEJ was a disaster!
Yet prejudiced gullible Jonathanians will come here screaming PHD and all that crap.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
naijaking1:
Probe him, shoot him, lock him up, fire him and all the nonsense. At the end clueless Nigerians will understand that it is just another diversionary tactics.
Instead of asking for power, water supply, stable economy, uneducated minds are being deceived to look backwards instead of tackling the problems Buhari has no clue how to handle.
But where re the stoves?
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by kally90(f): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
This country don tire me jari.All the probe wey una don dey probe since,where the result dey.Una no go concentrate on moving this country forward instead, una dey movam backward.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
lawal28c:
The comments i read on nairaland atimes makes me wonder if the writers actualy mean what the write.bunch of ignorant and sentimental bastards
Come out in the clear, let's know where you stand. Your statement is ambiguous.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by rosalieene(f): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
OnankpaBa:

chai, e pain u o
Who is this one undecided
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by OnankpaBa(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:

Who is this one undecided

the guy that picked you home last night
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by sekem: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
SweetLove0:
Jonathan in the news again for wrong reason. Hero of some senseless grin people
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by Sibrah: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
DONSMITH123:
He added that the contract was at a unit cost of N464.00, amounting to about N9.287bn.

Faleke also said that the company was paid the sum of N1.3bn out of the N5bn released by the Ministry of Environment as mobilisation fee without due process.

Just to supply stove?

Chai, which way naija?
Stove at less than N500 each.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
DONSMITH123:
He added that the contract was at a unit cost of N464.00, amounting to about N9.287bn.

Faleke also said that the company was paid the sum of N1.3bn out of the N5bn released by the Ministry of Environment as mobilisation fee without due process.

Just to supply stove?

Chai, which way naija?
The problem with most Nigerians is that we are always fast to swallow hook and sinker any news that is against those we don't like without verifying the facts and figures.
Unit cost of N464 per stove is unrealistic! We should not be too quick to condemn the contractor without proper investigation. How much was given to the contractor. How much was supplied. Why was the contractor unable to conclude the project. Is the contract for ordinary stoves?
Before we start castigating GEJ, I will advice those with sincere mind to goggle and study -Global Alliance for cook stove

2 Likes

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by back2sender: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
stephnie1:
that clean stove project is nothing but scam. Jonathan na thief we all know.
DON FORTUNATO SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
THIS MONEY WANT DOWN THE DRAIN AND CAN BE FOUND IN properties scatter all over the world.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by ayindejimmy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
kally90:
This country don tire me jari.All the probe wey una don dey probe since,where the result dey.Una no go concentrate on moving this country forward instead, una dey movam backward.

Every body have their jobs cut out now?

Cos we want to revive the economy does that criminals should be let go?
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by back2sender: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
factsandfigures:
The problem with most Nigerians is that we are always fast to swallow hook and sinker any news that is against those we don't like without verifying the facts and figures.
Unit cost of N464 per stove is unrealistic! We should not be too quick to condemn the contractor without proper investigation. How much was given to the contractor. How much was supplied. Why was the contractor unable to conclude the project. Is the contract for ordinary stoves?
Before we start castigating GEJ, I will advice those with sincere mind to goggle and study -Global Alliance for cook stove

Shame on you, supporter of DON FORTUNATO WHO SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
THIS stove was celebrated during DON FORTUNATO GOVERNMENT so blame contractor now?
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by sammuell(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Fearless man him go still come out clean
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by sapele914(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
ALL WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST MY ROLE MODEL SHALL MISFIRE..... BACK TO SENDER
You can only have good luck for so long until it runs out grin
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
back2sender:

Shame on you, supporter of DON FORTUNATO WHO SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
THIS stove was celebrated during DON FORTUNATO GOVERNMENT so blame contractor now?
I usually don't join words with people of low intelligence. Check my profile, I voted for and supported PMB, but I am not a zombie. If you are intelligent enough to understand my post, you will realised that I never blame the contractor. At the same time, we cannot blame GEJ without proper investigation.

The cook clean cook stove project was a noble ideal and many African countries are embracing it. Nigeria is part of the global alliance for clean cook stoves. The clean cook stoves project consist of energy saving stoves, LPGs and other energy saving devices.
All am saying is that we should wait for the result of the investigation by the house before jumping to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by ocelot2006(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
lordizak:
Those shouting MY ROLE MODEL will be humbled

Yeah, we're still waiting to be "humbled"......still here bruv...
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by adonisvg(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
rosalieene:
Stewpid reps!!!!
put 9 billion into the economy and see a difference.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by adonisvg(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
factsandfigures:
I usually don't join words with people of low intelligence. Check my profile, I voted for and supported PMB, but I am not a zombie. If you are intelligent enough to understand my post, you will realised that I never blame the contractor. At the same time, we cannot blame GEJ without proper investigation.

The cook clean cook stove project was a noble ideal and many African countries are embracing it. Nigeria is part of the global alliance for clean cook stoves. The clean cook stoves project consist of energy saving stoves, LPGs and other energy saving devices.
All am saying is that we should wait for the result of the investigation by the house before jumping to conclusion.

9billion was earmarked for the project. 5Billion was given to the Ministry of Environment. 4 Billion has vanished even before reaching the ministry, and 3.7Billion remainder of the 5Billion of course must have developed wings too
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by lordizak(m): 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
ocelot2006:

Yeah, we're still waiting to be "humbled"......still here bruv...

Bury your head in shame.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by naijaking1: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
But where re the stoves?
After more than 1 yr of foolishness, everyone knows that Buhari's method of fighting corruption is in itself corrupt. If you do a due diligence investigation you will find where the stoves are, but instead they like to whitewash and fight corruption on the pages of the newspaper while at the same time covering themselves and friends.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
naijaking1:

After more than 1 yr of foolishness, everyone knows that Buhari's method of fighting corruption is in itself corrupt. If you do a due diligence investigation you will find where the stoves are, but instead they like to whitewash and fight corruption on the pages of the newspaper while at the same time covering themselves and friends.
So u actually bElieve they bought the stoves?
FoR whom were the stoves bought?
Who and who bEnEfited frm the pRoject?
This thread isn't about PMB.
The HOR chosE to instigating an investigation and not PMB.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by naijaking1: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
So u actually bElieve they bought the stoves?
FoR whom were the stoves bought?
Who and who bEnEfited frm the pRoject?
This thread isn't about PMB.
The HOR chosE to instigating an investigation and not PMB.

Public attacks first and investigation later never works for real fight against corruption. Ask Dasuki, after all the noise the man hasn't even been convicted. And you think we're winning the war against corruption on the pages of newspapers?

1 Like

Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by ocelot2006(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
lordizak:

Bury your head in shame.

No I wont. Because GEJ is a whole lot better than the incompetent buffoon you clowns imposed on the nation. Thanks alot dufus.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by APCmyheart(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
sekundosekundo:

No vex, some of us are here to have fun b'cos we know that buhari and his wonderful saints are bunch of comedians.

My friends APCmyheart and Sarrki return the stoves given to you by GEJ.

Hahahaha wetin i wan take GEJ stove do? na wailers get them for house..
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by kally90(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Please this probe is enough. No good result and clarification from previous probes. Let's find a way to revive our dying economy.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by naijaking1: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

So sad, a certain group of people think that by yelling criminals, the people are actually fooled.
Re: Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project by richeso: 3:05am On Jan 25, 2017
if the previous attempts don't work, this will not either.

Propaganda's of the highest idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others / President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) / Magu’s Confirmation: Court Orders Service Of Processes On FG, Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.