Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Buhari Went To London For Vacation/check Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Went To London For Vacation/check Up (656 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Buhari Went Abroad Because He Loves Foreign Doctors- Health Minister / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Went To London For Vacation/check Up by kiddkash(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
The real reason why Buhari left Nigeria for the U.K. for his medical check up was that some high members of his cabinet advised him not to under go it in Nigeria that Nigerians aren't happy with him and they might plan to take out their frustrations on him If they find out he is in a hospital I mean check it out

Fuel is 145 and queue has resurfaced cos it's scarce.
Kerosene is 380 per liter
Gas is times two the price now.
Even palm oil wey de we backyard is 800 per bottle.
No light for the past three days
Bombing is officially back in maiduguri
Dollar is 480
Stare govts are owing workers salary
Some workers are on strike
Some schools have been on strike for months due to
some constituted authority
People are hungry
Unemployment at all time highest
Food stuff na die
a paint of garri is 1000

in all seriousness if I were a doctor and Buhari comes to my hospital for check up what do you think I would do to him.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Went To London For Vacation/check Up by PraizFresh(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
I don't think any reason can justifies why he opted to go to UK for medical attention considering how much allocations is being channeled to the Aso Rock medical centers. Besides we're told to patronize Made in Nigeria in order to booster our economy, not spending the little foreign currencies available!
Re: Why Buhari Went To London For Vacation/check Up by obinnanelson4(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
I will inject snipper into his drip.

(1) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Alhaji Dantata, Others Honoured By Arewa Youth Ambassadors / DSS, Apostle Suleman And The ‘heroic’ Governor Fayose / Buhari: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.