Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Obama Was Never Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Was Never Christian (3907 Views)

ATHIESTS-- The Obama-healthcare Bill Requires Implanted With Chip On Right Hand / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) / Atheists Protected By New Law That Obama Signed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Was Never Christian by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obama claims he converted to christianity but everything he does is contrary to christianity. He says his favourite sound is the islamic call to prayer. He criticizes the bible book of deutoronomy and supports LGBTQ.

Muslims are commanded by the quran to kill whoever leaves the islamic religion. Well, they can't in anyway tough a POTUS talkless of killing him. But why do they praise him every time he goes to the islamic world when they ought to boo him, to say the least? That's cos they know he never deserted Islam. He only sold AL TAQYYA to the west by telling them that he converted to christianity. That's why he helped further the muslim agenda.

WE ARE GLAD THAT THE UNPATRIOTIC FELLOW IS OUT OF OFFICE.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by alBHAGDADI: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
The Satan in disguise would prefer the US military to keep 3000 Muslim soldiers when the whole world knows that Muslims are only patriotic to the quran above every other constitution. They don't mind if the country they are in burns, as long as allah permits it.

The claim of keeping those 3000 Muslim soldiers in the US army is because they help in Arabic translations. EXCUSE ME, cant we get Coptic Christians from Egypt who speak Arabic? Are there no more Syrian Christians who speak Arabic? There are even Arab Jews who speak Arabic. The shady being preferred to keep moles in an army that fights their religion.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by felixomor: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obama's Christianity has never convinced me, once.
I confirmed the suspicion when he told Christians to get off their "high horse", after they conplained about persecution in the middle east.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by randomperson: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yeah, Obama is definitely not a Christian. How do I know this? The Op and felixomor just said it.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by felixomor: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
randomperson:
Yeah, Obama is definitely not a Christian. How do I know this? The Op and felixomor just said it.

U knowu have problems with English.
If i were u, i will try to avoid the language as best as possible.
Honest advice.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by randomperson: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
felixomor:

U knowu have problems with English.
If i were u, i will try to avoid the language as best as possible.
Honest advice.
Well, u have problems with common sense... The sad thing is u don't know it.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by annunaki2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
I just read that Obama signed off a $221 million transfer to the Palestinian Authority in his final hours as President. He has really exposed himself to be an Islamic apologist but thank God that Donald Trump is set to reverse all the evil he has been doing to further the cause of Islam and terrorism globally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by onetrack(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obama drinks beer and eats pork. He does not pray Islamic prayers nor fast during Ramadan.

Donald Trump does not drink alcohol at all. He also has had more than one wife.

Who is more likely to be Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by felixomor: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
randomperson:

If people like u were the verifiers of common sense,
Then everybody would gladly choose "foolishness"
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by annunaki2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
onetrack:
Obama drinks beer and eats pork. He does not pray Islamic prayers nor fast during Ramadan.

Very daft analogy as expected of a typical hateist. Al taquiya muslims have been known to do un Islamic things to gain the trust of kafirs and use this trust against them. Some of the 911 hijackers used to drink regularly in pubs whilst they were training in preparation for their demonic 911 attacks. Deception is a core doctrine in Islam and they will go to any extent(including denying allah) if they believe it will further the cause of islam.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by alBHAGDADI: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
onetrack:

What do you expect from a religion that permits its adherents to deny their faith when their life is in danger. That alone is a subtle way of saying "you can lie for islam".

Obama simply ate pork and drank beer in order to woo the westerners towards accepting his lie of no more being a muslim.

We know better now.

4 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by alBHAGDADI: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
felixomor:

grin
As funny as your post is, I couldn't laugh. Why?

I just had my belly filled with rice and Pepsi, so it hurt when laughter engulfed me. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Op I'm sure you were also taught in Sunday school that he is the Antichrist grin

Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by true2god: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
onetrack:

You are gullible bro if you don't understand Islamic tricks. Islamic tricks are very complex, and note that anything done for the advancement of Islam is halal.

Over 90% of Saudi princes in the US visit clubs and pick white prostitutes, are they no longer Muslims? Yes they are still Muslims. They have to blend with the kafirs to achieve their aims. So Obama eating pork and taking bear publicly does not take away the Muslim in him. And note, it is not a crime to be a Muslim, but a moral issue when a Muslim have to deny his faith in order to be acceptable in the land of the kafir. Unfortunately, allahh sanctioned this sort of deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 25, 2017
randomperson:

grin
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 25, 2017
This sounds so very childishly cooked up.

It's funny that the likes of the op is supporting trump who does not even have a good moral ethos.

Sad.
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by hopefulLandlord: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2017
onetrack:

one thing I like about Abrahamic religions is that each brach of it can deny a member is one of theirs and can always call any person one of theirs and would defend themselves with verses from their Pathetic excuse of fairytales called Koran or Bible

4 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by randomperson: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2017
felixomor:

grin
So tell me, why are u foo.lish? Is it a choice or is your foolishnesss God-ordained? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by Ranchhoddas: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2017
annunaki2:

Very daft analogy as expected of a typical hateist. Al taquiya muslims have been known to do un Islamic things to gain the trust of kafirs and use this trust against them. Some of the 911 hijackers used to drink regularly in pubs whilst they were training in preparation for their demonic 911 attacks. Deception is a core doctrine in Islam and they will go to any extent(including denying allah) if they believe it will further the cause of islam.
You are a fool if you actually believe Obama is Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by alBHAGDADI: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The joke is on you.
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by felixomor: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2017
randomperson:

So tell me, why are u foo.lish? Is it a choice or is your foolishnesss God-ordained? lipsrsealed

See someone who said babies are born with "high IQ"
Trying to see who is foolish?

Mscheww....
Guy, go and take your drugs abegg
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by annunaki2(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

He might not be a Muslim but he is definitely a Muslim apologist. If don't know this, then you are the bigger fool.
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by donnffd(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Obama claims he converted to christianity but everything he does is contrary to christianity. He says his favourite sound is the islamic call to prayer. He criticizes the bible book of deutoronomy and supports LGBTQ.

Muslims are commanded by the quran to kill whoever leaves the islamic religion. Well, they can't in anyway tough a POTUS talkless of killing him. But why do they praise him every time he goes to the islamic world when they ought to boo him, to say the least? That's cos they know he never deserted Islam. He only sold AL TAQYYA to the west by telling them that he converted to christianity. That's why he helped further the muslim agenda.

WE ARE GLAD THAT THE UNPATRIOTIC FELLOW IS OUT OF OFFICE.

I would agree, Obama is not a christian but i would disagree that he was and always was a muslim, No sir, Obama was even worse, he was an atheist.
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
donnffd:

I would agree, Obama is not a christian but i would disagree that he was and always was a muslim, No sir, Obama was even worse, he was an atheist.

lol

3 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by Ranchhoddas: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
annunaki2:

He might not be a Muslim but he is definitely a Muslim apologist. If don't know this, then you are the bigger fool.
Zombie. Obama is black, so he understands what it is to be part of a minority group that is discriminated against. When Mandela died, I remember him saying that the first political activity he was involved in was protest against the Apartheid government. Is it out of the ordinary that a person who has this background would be sympathetic to the plight of a minority who are constantly been targeted because of the actions of a few elements within their ranks?
Christians possess an irrational level of persecution complex; when that is combined with your own level of Islamophobia, common sense becomes elusive.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by truthmans2012: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Obama is a satanist.

Satanism, islam and atheism are under the same deity - Satan.

1 Like

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by dalaman: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Obama is not a muslim. He's probably an atheist. Even Donald Trump is a closet athiest according to some people.

1 Like

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by hopefulLandlord: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
meanwhile, George W Bush is an atheist, that's why he said Yahweh told him to invade Iraq that God showed him Iraq has WMD stocked up

over a decade later, hundreds of thousands of deaths later we are yet to see any sign of WMD Yahweh showed him in a vision

this shows GWB is an atheist or a Muslim using Christianity as a cover in order to soil the name of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by analice107: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
annunaki2:

The only Muslims who do not drink alcohol are the poor folks on the streets. The big shots drink it well.
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by analice107: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Baddchristy:
Op I'm sure you were also taught in Sunday school that he is the Antichrist grin

Smh
Antichrist means working against Christ, Which he did 100%. e clear you now?
Re: Obama Was Never Christian by jonbellion(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Zombie. Obama is black, so he understands what it is to be part of a minority group that is discriminated against. When Mandela died, I remember him saying that the first political activity he was involved in was protest against the Apartheid government. Is it out of the ordinary that a person who has this background would be sympathetic to the plight of a minority who are constantly been targeted because of the actions of a few elements within their ranks?
Christians possess an irrational level of persecution complex; when that is combined with your own level of Islamophobia, common sense becomes elusive.
you hit the nail on the head bro
You hit the nail on the head
Christians mumu sha
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Was Never Christian by analice107: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
SirWere:
This sounds so very childishly cooked up.

It's funny that the likes of the op is supporting trump who does not even have a good moral ethos.

Sad.
The day i will find an atheist point out the ills in Islam, i don't know what i will do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayers And The Nigerian National Team / What's Your Opinion On Gay Rights In Nigeria? / SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNAKE ON THE CROSS ( POLE ) AND JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.