Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! (1123 Views)

5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / How Do I Excel And/or Make Extra Income As A Young Lawyer? / A Statistician Looking For An Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by eddyj36(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello Nlanders, This thread is strictly for Statisticians alone who are proficient in the use of R programming, SPSS, Excel, SAS and Matlab. I will upload some statistical task here from time to time to be completed with either one or two of the statistical packages.

NOTE: This tasks are assignments from students, project work, thesis and research work. So please only serious and capable hands needed.

Process:
- I will upload the task available here from time to time, maybe 1, 2 or even 3 tasks a day. any interested Nlander can show interest here first and follow up by contacting me on my Whatsapp number or email..

- I will only consider the first 3 people for each tasks, so first come first serve.

-Note that these tasks are time oriented, some are needed to be completed within 24 hours or less while some 2-3 days or even more at times.

-Payment: the pay depends on the delivery time, work volume and difficulty level. We will discuss amount when you contact me.

-payment will be done in 2 steps.
you get 60% payment once task is completed, 40% balance will be released once the client who has the job is completely satisfied and if corrections and modification is needed you have to complete this before the remaining 40% is paid up.

-you get paid within 30mins to 1 hour guaranteed.

Whatsapp number: 08065239595
email: frankkys1987@gmail.com

NOTE: show your interest here first below contacting me on Whatsapp and please only serious and capable hands. thanks!
if you have any questions you can ask here.
Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
I know l but money to small... No time to wwaste...

Respect programmers abeg
Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by eddyj36(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
First Task..

This task is to be completed in R programming..
-doc file and r output to be submitted.
-time is 2 days..
-cost will be negotiated when you contact me on Whatsapp..

** I will send the pdf file and data necessary for this when you contact me on whatsapp.

Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by eddyj36(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
I know l but money to small... No time to wwaste...

Respect programmers abeg
You just rush to comment that the money is small without seeing what the tasks looks like... It's not be force to comment bro.
Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
eddyj36:

You just rush to comment that the money is small without seeing what the tasks looks like... It's not be force to comment bro.

ok
Re: Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! by omaraji: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.html

Increase your industry value potential vide Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Hey! if you are not a saleman per excellence (ingenuity) then you have to acquire a skill that will last you a lifetime

and can NEVER be replicated or copied by another. Bitcoin this!, Binary Options this!Buy 1 get two downliners that!. some

of which might be genuine but they are an everybody thing and fades away with time. You know this to be true because in

fact you do not require a special skill-set to join the bandwagon.

My Training & Research Advisory skill have re-engineer to let the world see me for my right value. Just maybe this is that

golden opportunity to earn whilst developing your industry &/or Academic proficiency (see attached a sample of past

earnings for just 2-week period on upwork), then you have my december earnings on fiverr, guru.com, toptal and foreign

collegiate group (only share to me Redfox group). Do NOT forget money is a means to an end NOT an end itself as most

online and multi-level marketing gigs and the like proposes.

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution

engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying

applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets

(currency & fixed income derivatives) analytic.

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Starting Jan 28, 2017: SPSS (AB) Intensive.
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: Stata (AA) and SPSS (AB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS D: Tableau (Data Analytics)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS A: SAS (AC)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS B: Eviews (BB)
Starting Jan 28, 2017--Session LOS C: XLSTAT (CC) and Excel (Advanced & Logical Operations)

January 26/27, 2017 -- Analytics, Data Management and Forecasting (AFDM)
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Finalising the launch of redfoxanalytics.com

(1) (Reply)

DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 PART 1 AND 2 / PHOTOS: Nigerian Man Turn Expired Tyres Into Beautiful Furniture / What To Know About The Civil Defence Corps Promotion Examinations 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.