Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll (23952 Views)

2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by ShakaZullu(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin

these people mentioned are politically dead in anambra state.

the fastest way to kill yourself politically in anambra is by joining apc

ask ekwunife and ngige

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by focus7: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
The banking hall ejaculators and the cucumber family on Nairaland are like dreaming after all their hate attack on APC, and the brags that the Igbos will never accept APC now South Eastern states are easily falling for APC even before the arrival of 2019. Imo state is secured, Enugu is prepared, now Anambra state is filing in.

The Igbos are like someone you offers food to and is saying he will not eat or will never eat what comes from you and at the same time he is eating the food and the plate is becoming empty.

Tinubu has prepared the table, the Igbos are turning in their numbers to eat.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
VcStunner:
[s]Early morning cry... I can't tell how solid Obiano is with Anambra politics especially without a very cordial relationship with Obi. But one thing am very certain about is that there is no amount of federal might that can give APC any victory in the state except probably few seats in the house. There will be the likes of Osita Chidoka in the later days... and then a massive political re-alignment. For the Ngenes that are jubiliating, I advice u slow down, it's too early for disappointments.
Anambra is the seat of wisdom in Nigeria. They may not be politically inclined like other states because they don't depend much on govt, but they do know when you want to have an ungodly affair with them. And every affair with APC is totally ungodly in their eyes. [/s]
peter obi does not have any relevance in anambra politics
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Looks like APC is now eagerly searching for high profile members by fire by force in IPOB land.. No go area still

They are no searching, it I you pdpigg party members that a seriously searching
Your toutish roguish governor , Rivers state will follow soon
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
ShakaZullu:
grin

these people mentioned are politically dead in anambra state.

the fastest way to kill yourself politically in anambra is by joining apc

ask ekwunife and ngige
This was what you said about Okorocha and he is doing his second term!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
divicode:

They are no searching, it I you pdpigg party members that a seriously searching
Your toutish roguish governor , Rivers state will follow soon
And you APC member? lmaooo.. oya take

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by doctokwus: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
I keep telling pple.Even if APC does not win d southeastern states or majority votes,it wud av made enough inroads to win at least 35-45% votes in ALL 5 states,aside giving PDP a big fight in Enugu,Abia and Ebonyi.
The average south eastern politician since d demise of d great Zik finds staying in opposition an anathema and injurious to their financial and political interest.
So even if PMB jails Kanu for life,abandons 2nd NB, "murders 10,000 biafrans" ,politicians of d breed since 1999 from d southeast wud still drum support for him.Talkless of wen he completes dat bridge,roads and other infrastructure.They wud literarily term him d next best thing after Azikiwe!
But deluded youths online wud continue ranting while their leaders are busy strategizing on how to join d "muslim party",led by d 'demonic,murderer of Biafrans'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:

And you APC member? lmaooo.. oya take

What you need is a job and probably a husband before you finally reach menopause. Spending y 24\7 on nairaland is not helpful to you, look for a pdpigg tout to be banging you, you obviously need it

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by obimum: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
I didn't hear when these men and women politicians entered or decamp to Apc. Apc All past corrupt peoples assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by UchaNwababa: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
VcStunner:
Early morning cry... I can't tell how solid Obiano is with Anambra politics especially without a very cordial relationship with Obi. But one thing am very certain about is that there is no amount of federal might that can give APC any victory in the state except probably few seats in the house. There will be the likes of Osita Chidoka in the later days... and then a massive political re-alignment. For the Ngenes that are jubiliating, I advice u slow down, it's too early for disappointments.
Anambra is the seat of wisdom in Nigeria. They may not be politically inclined like other states because they don't depend much on govt, but they do know when you want to have an ungodly affair with them. And every affair with APC is totally ungodly in their eyes.
supported

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by onyidon22(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by onyidon22(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by nwakibie3(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:

With this ur comment it's obvious u are not from anambra state and u knw nthn abt anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Franchise21(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Andy Uba, a current PDP Senator wants to pick an APC form? I doubt this

He has to decamp first

Anyway, I don't see any of them winning Obiano under the platform of APC

So who go come dey PDP seff??

That party is dead!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
divicode:

What you need is a job and probably a husband before you finally reach menopause. Spending y 24\7 on nairaland is not helpful to you, look pdpigg tout to be banging you you obviously need it
Zombies are just pathetic. Fooling up and down at the grip of recession and yet still shouting PDP.. I bet your life was better when PDP were in power more than now your brainless president is running the zoo.. No time for your nonsense jare.. Go and deal with your recession
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
nwakibie3:

With this ur comment it's obvious u are not from anambra state and u knw nthn abt anambra state.
and you know everything about anambra state abi? oya tell us what we dont know about peter obi? rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by DTaj: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
softMarket:
Choi!!!........APC is ready for war!!

But no probz.........peter obi is greater than them!!

Obiano for second term!! cheesy cheesy

Are you hallucinating? Same Peter Obi and Obiano that are at full war with each other? What did you drink, lol?
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by nwakibie3(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
FreeGlobe:

and you know everything about anambra state abi? oya tell us what we dont know about peter obi? rubbish

U are not from anambra so I can't discuss anambra matter with u so go and slp.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by zendy: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
Some people are funny. Almost everyone they mentioned are not even card carrying members of APC. APC as a party shoukd stop dreaming, they cant win any election in Igbo land outside Imo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Nickymezor(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Blaiseikenna50:
Ekwunife and Uba are going to loose the only person that can unseat Obiano is Stella oduah because Anambra people like her so much
Really? What has she done fr US?
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
nwakibie3:

U are not from anambra so I can't discuss anambra matter with u so go and slp.
Tell what you know about peter obi that we dont know or keep shut..
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by ShakaZullu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
[s]
divicode:

This was what you said about Okorocha and he is doing his second term!
[/s]
what's this one saying?

anambra i can say others i don't know

ask ngige how useless he is politically in anambra state as of now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by AngryNigerian(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
He stressed that there would be no automatic ticket for any aspirant, adding that they would all participate in the state`s primaries to emerge as candidate for the election.

...we are used to that
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by hammerF: 12:03am On Jan 25, 2017
APC WILL NEVER TAKE ANAMBRA, WE WILL RESIST. WE OWE OJUKWU THAT MUCH. IMAGINE VOTING BUHARI PARTY OVER OJUKWU PARTY, THAT IS A COMPLETE, NO! NO!

BUHARI CANNOT RIG ANAMBRA EITHER, THIS IS WHERE THE IDIOT OBIANO WILL NO THE VALUE OF IPOB.

APGA HAS DONE SO WELL AND HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER.

OBIANO IS MISBEHAVING OF LATE THOUGH, BUT I DID GIVE HIM A SECOND TERM TO COMPLETE HIS AGENDA ON THE CONDITION THAT HE ONLY JOINS APC AFTER LEAVING ANAMBRA GOVERNMENT HOUSE TO AN APGA CANDIDATE OF OUR CHOICE.

WE ARE HUNGRY FOR SOLUDO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by ShakaZullu(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
FreeGlobe:

[/s]
you know nothing mr man

it's obiano that is a political guru okwia?

sometimes you have to shatap in some cases when you're feeding on the table of sycophancy.

obiano is still a green horns with a very long tail in politics without Obi no one knows the existence of obiano i remember that time when people are complaining that Obi wants to govern anambra state by proxy using obiano because obiano is an unknown entity then. the only mistake pdp made then was to deny soludo ticket if not they would have been ruling anambra state now because soludo was more popular than that nwoye and again pdp was less concerned about anambra state because they always vote for them at the center so no need to panic.

so mr man abi woman deal with facts and stop being sentimental and emotional cheesy if not for apc ngige would have been the man to beat in the next election.
BTW am not a fan of Obi infact i used to love ngige before

am only basking on the hatred (a very big one) my people have for apc if not i will just concede victory to apc already because Obiano does not have what it takes to counter federal might he's not tough like Wike or Fayose he's a newbie in politics.
cc
NgeneUkwenu grin

kiss the truth cool
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2017
the three of them combined will loose

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Lsofdk(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2017
nlsmd:
So APC has been accepted in South East at the expense of APGA with all the hatred for PMB and his style of governance let alone the way he has treated IPOB thus far undecided

Hello fam, these politicians in PDP/APC and other Parties have no shame, no principle and are bunch of idiotic idiots. I will advise their supporters not to make enemies for themselves bcoz of any politician cos they are not worth it. undecided
And what are the indications that apc has been accepted over apga… Apga as far Anambra gubernatorial election is concerned has one unopposed candidate… don't you deem it a foolish act if the said aspirants had gone to apga for a power tussle that would see them on the losing end, and with pdp's gradual decline apc remains the only option for them… But don't be mislead, the incumbent governor can't be unseated

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by FreeGlobe(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
[s]you know nothing mr man

it's obiano that is a political guru okwia?

sometimes you have to shatap in some cases when you're feeding on the table of sycophancy.

obiano is still a green horns with a very long tail in politics without Obi no one knows the existence of obiano i remember that time when people are complaining that Obi wants to govern anambra state by proxy using obiano because obiano is an unknown entity then. the only mistake pdp made then was to deny soludo ticket if not they would have been ruling anambra state now because soludo was more popular than that nwoye and again pdp was less concerned about anambra state because they always vote for them at the center so no need to panic.

so mr man abi woman deal with facts and stop being sentimental and emotional cheesy if not for apc ngige would have been the man to beat in the next election.
BTW am not a fan of Obi infact i used to love ngige before

am only basking on the hatred (a very big one) my people have for apc if not i will just concede victory to apc already because Obiano does not have what it takes to counter federal might he's not tough like Wike or Fayose he's a newbie in politics.
cc
NgeneUkwenu grin

kiss the truth cool
[/s]

peter obi was also a green horn when he joined politics and if not for Jonathan, he wont have won second tenure.. As at now, peter obi is completely irrelevant in Anambra politics.. He is neither in APC nor anywhere
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by waternogetemeny: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2017
which Anambra? I hope say no be my own state una mean.

Dat illiterate money miss road Ifeanyi Ubah and dat political prostitute Ekwunife and Andy Ubah that has not graduated from pursuing small girls up and down.

When did Soludo join APC?
Any Igbo man in Buhari APC after all the tribalism, marginalisation and murders we igbos have suffered at Buhari hands is not fit to rule anywhere in Ala-Igbo, let alone Anambra.(Light of the Nation)

U want to destroy all the good work of Peter Obi and Obiano. U want that bigotted Fulani Herdsman party to defeat the great Ikemba in his own state.
U want to steal the peoples mandate at gun point and use our State house to answer Sir to a man like urself in Aso Rock.

It will not happen. We will kill and be killed and it still will not happen. angry
APGA all the way, we dont want PDP or APC. National party have nothing to offer us.
Ordinary appointment Buhari could not give igbo at the center now he want to use back door to collect our state from our hand and hand to his fulani herdsmen clan.
We will kill and be killed and it still will not happen. angry

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Eluwilussit(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Realdeals:
Expect Peter Obi to join soon or Gov. Obiano to decamp grin

To decamp suddenly makes a lotta sense. I will not blame Willy when he does. grin grin grin
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Lsofdk(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

anambra i can say others i don't know

ask ngige how useless he is politically in anambra state as of now grin
sense should tell them that if Ngige could lose senatorial election, they're already robbing shoulders with failure grin
Re: Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll by Lsofdk(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2017
FreeGlobe:

peter obi was also a green horn when he joined politics and if not for Jonathan, he wont have won second tenure.. As at now, peter obi is completely irrelevant in Anambra politics.. He is neither in APC nor anywhere
just hold it there… Peter Obi had the blessings of Ojukwu, Peter Obi handpicked Obiano as apga's unopposed flag bearer. Peter Obi till today remains relevant in Anambra politics. You know nothing, you're not in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.