Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! (8378 Views)

See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. / How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by silvolexy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
I never knew you can also owe bank money without borrowing from them. I got this debit alert of 105naira leaving my account to be -23naira.

Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by casttlebarbz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
admim ko, mod ni
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by silvolexy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
my friend also got this...

Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by darkenkach(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Broke ass Nigerians grin
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by Rapmaestro(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nigga... U so broke.... Don't come complaining pls
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oboi is dis Hw broke u re? shocked
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by maclatunji: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
They are deducting bank charges.
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by davidodufote: 2:15am On Jan 25, 2017
darkenkach:
Broke ass Nigerians grin
And You Expect To See A Fat Balance? For The Fact That He's Account Is On Redlight Doesnt Mean He's Broke. Mumu Did He Complain To You Or You Feed Him? Abeg Stop Commenting Its Not A Force
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by davidodufote: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Nigga... U so broke.... Don't come complaining pls
Then Go Ahead And Make His Account Fatter. Show Us Ur Account Balance Naw? For Your Information, Not Everyone Keeps Money In The Bank Nowadays. Cash Coming In This Days Aint Lik Before. Stop Shutting His Conciense. Or Dont You Know He Can Feel Ordinary By Ur Comment? Just Read And Leave. Na By Force To Comment.
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by silvolexy(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2017
maclatunji:
They are deducting bank charges.

very funny
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by Rapmaestro(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
davidodufote:
Then Go Ahead And Make His Account Fatter. Show Us Ur Account Balance Naw? For Your Information, Not Everyone Keeps Money In The Bank Nowadays. Cash Coming In This Days Aint Lik Before. Stop Shutting His Conciense. Or Dont You Know He Can Feel Ordinary By Ur Comment? Just Read And Leave. Na By Force To Comment.
the same advice goes to u... Must u quote me? Can't u read thru and not comment?
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by prinxmax(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN...... Don't go into that business without a business plan.

Starting a new business or expanding an existing one could be scary, but with proper business plan and guidance, you are sure to scale through the huddles and mistakes of startups. Small businesses fail for lack of proper planning and your planning starts with a well written business plan from a professional.

You only have one chance at nailing that crucial first impression with investors and lenders.
A persuasive and attractive business plan, financial projection, and executive summary can make your path to funding much, much short

We will help you refine your ideas and strategies, and mold them into a viable business. We challenge your assumptions, fill gaps in your thinking, do lots of independent research and analysis, and help formulate business models, tactics, and strategies. We help crystalize your long-term competitive differentiation, identify target markets, and plan for business scalability. And then we help you express it in a compelling package – whether it’s a business plan, financial forecast, or executive summary – that is most appropriate for your specific situation and target audience.

Call or whatsap us today..
Rindeth Consulting
+2347032618349

https:///EOAtxtH0rFvFNRdOjSUedS
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by biuti(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
They're not wise. I trust Gtb, you won't know you owe them even if your account is empty for years but expect their charges alert the very day money enters your account.
Re: See The Alert I Got From Access Bank Today! by softwerk(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Take a stand today to invest in the best forum.

Make you money work for you while you with impressive results!

Check my signature today!

(1) (Reply)

We Igbos Should Change / ALAT (wema Bank) Indefinitely Restricted My Account Without Reason. Pls Help! / Cadbury, Guinness, Others Lost N472bn To Naira Depreciation – Meristem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.