Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies (20078 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Arike, TVC Presenter / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by noetic5: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo has put actress Anita Joseph on blast for telling single ladies not to put all their eggs in one basket.She wrote

Relationships are very complicated..Listen to me all ma Single Ladies..Do Not ...I repeat...Do Not Put all ur eggs In one bag.Incase dat 1 door closes.Use d other door,If d other is closed,Then build another Door

Kemi blasted her by telling her that she was wrong in her statement. Watch video through IG link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElCwKBMQsQ

Yet another #Nollywood W H O R E giving advice... Actress @AnitaJoseph8 wants ladies to open their pussy for multiple affairs at the very same time. Last year @tokemakinwa wanted ladies to have a one night stand and kiss a stranger. I scolded my online daughter but at least she was talking "one man." This Anita person is promoting multiple men and I ain't having it. Y'all know I already hate polygamy but on the multiple male side? This weekend u met my #babbydaddy of two of my three adult sons. I had 3 sons with one child by an abuser I ended up pumping his head with lead. (Google Kemi Olunloyo shot fiance). Now after that I moved on, had two more and stayed single. Being a #babymama is a badge of honor to me but may not be for the average illiterate who asks me HOW I had a child out of wedlock. Having a kid has nothing to do with marriage! U have no control over it. I wanted more kids but did not wanna get married so I shacked. Cut a long story short, If you can, ladies keep your eggs, uterus and fallopian tubes IN ONE BASKET and forget this #Nollywood prostitute's advice. Bleep YOU ANITA! #hnnstupid
Register for my #HNNWomen Power Seminar coming to your city soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPpoS18AlGB/?taken-by=hnnafrica

[img]http://1.bp..com/-RFHwhWemuxo/WIe_eq-DuFI/AAAAAAADY0Y/fHhTGV1EAScX-oF9a9OXB1vpzqeelMoBgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-anita-joseph-over.html

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by noetic5: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
watch the IG video and see more photos of hot Anita Joseph

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/kemi-olunloyo-blasts-anita-joseph-over.html
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by chomytex(f): 3:33am On Jan 25, 2017
undecided must this woman reply everyone?

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by fryoobest(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Good Blasting to a destiny destroying foolish statements by Anusta Johnthomas, sowy Anita Joseph. Lol!!!

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by TINALETC3(f): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
cheesy, d so culd Anita dat hv al her eggs in all baskets, why is she stl single undecided, abi D eggs neva hatch nii undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by bettercreature(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2017
chomytex:
undecided must this woman reply everyone?
It's not her wish! it's the money involve

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by admax(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Is Kemi Olunloyo paying Nairaland to post whatever crap she has to say? Is that really happening?

I just don't understand why we should get fed with such crap, same goes for that pretty despicable Mike.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Who's this skinny witch?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wolesmile(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
I have often seen people being judgemental on issues involving aunty Kemi.
People tend to leave the issue at hand and attack the woman's personality, no matter how truthful the issue being treated is. If you hate her that much, you don't have to comment on threads that has to do with her.

Back to the issue on ground. Anybody that loves Anita better warn her not to attempt replying aunty Kemi. Unless of course If she has no skeletons to hide. Cos Kemi will spill dirty secrets and apologise later. After the deed has been done!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Goldenheart(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Anita Joseph be like

Is she still there.. . grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Chidex2442(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
And the guys still don't give a fvck
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by labakeJ(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
angry What's with this woman biko?
Anita's advice tho

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Oluwayeezy: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
in DJ's Khalid voice: ANOTHER ONE!
suspecting that this lady has a nairaland account.. it's probably the only way to remain relevant these days

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by coolbreezy01: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
I tot linda ikeji was a dam but seeing this woman.

Linda ikeji is a saint. A nun at that! Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by jaylister(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Bantino(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Silentscreamer(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
d hustle for attention is really real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
I love this woman's accent and her way of talking, mehnn she is good!

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by chomytex(f): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
bettercreature:
It's not her wish! it's the money involve
I see
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by babseg(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
A bragging murderer

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Ppresh2017(f): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by seangy4konji: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
oya naa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by eDoctorr(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Disgrace to we Ibadan indigenes

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Baba4dgals: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by mcruto1(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Wetin consign me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Na dem dem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
From her father to adeboye to bianca to linda ikeji to olamide to dayo amusa to the kosokos to tiwa savage to ambode to angela to anita this woman is running mental

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by mccoy47(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
Ooooooo kemi again? angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by wadetaw202: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
How will a responsible woman say women should double date? Anita is irresponsible

2 Likes 1 Share

mcruto1:
Wetin consign me cheesy
I dey tell u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Anita Joseph Over Advice To Single Ladies by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Goldenheart:
Anita Joseph be like

Is she still there.. . grin
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison As Police Officer Fails To Swear Affidavit / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Wizkid Pictured With His 3rd Son, Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.