Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (35294 Views)

Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by NaMeAboki: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2017
Ferdinandu:
Why should a respected Man of God make such inciteful statement. You don't make such a statement when there are people hanging on your every word. Though Bubu started it all with his dogs and baboon blood.

The seeds he sew is now haunting him.

This lie has gone on too long; pls explain to me what you understand by the dog and baboon quote?
Otherwise, it proves you too had been gullibly following it and using it blindly.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by tillaman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Una Wan arrest pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ONserious(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ferdinandu:
Why should a respected Man of God make such inciteful statement. You don't make such a statement when there are people hanging on your every word. Though Bubu started it all with his dogs and baboon blood.

The seeds he sew is now haunting him.
you must be a herdman...I you're not... may dey visit you or some1 close to u IJN..Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by enigmaticlion: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
cry
kropotkin2:
Excellent. Arrest him
you must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin eating for them in hell!

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by enigmaticlion: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
You must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin waiting for them in hell!
uniklinkum:
Good riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by uniklinkum(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
enigmaticlion:
You must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin waiting for them in hell!

Can you please f***k off my mentions, and go overdose on cyanide. I don't even care about any religion to start with.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
ambrosini593:
But the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, who also attended the opening of the two days crusade, we learnt, got wind of the DSS presence at the hotel where Suleman was lodged, raced there and prevented him from being taken away.

Lol you guys can believe any lies and propaganda from this useless Governors and god of men sha? Where are the DSS? I see this as a stage drama to gain political stunt.. is the Hotel close to Govt house? Is Fayose now sleeping? If DSS really want to arrest Suleiman with the order of let say President, 100 Fayose cannot stop them.

Beside we see pictures of DSS that went to arrest judge in River state with Wike there. Please where are the DSS that went to arrest pastor Sule? This is complete lies and propaganda cos if it's true Fayose that I know will take their pictures so we should stop listening to the lies from this useless people trying to turn Nigerians against each other in the name of religion cos of their political gain.

Well I can't be use by useless politicians that's 100% sure.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:

Thank you for being so blunt about the truth.
I said something similar in the other version of this tales by moonlight of DSS arrest of a so called Apostle and a pomo Governor rescuing him to his Lodge to live thereafter.

This thread will be filled by wailings of the wailers by morning and not a single one of them will reason logically that this is all for show and popularity stunt.

God bless you bro.. I reply a friend on facebook with the below..

Lol you guys can believe any lies and propaganda from this useless Governors and god of men sha? Where are the DSS? I see this as a stage drama to gain political stunt.. is the Hotel close to Govt house? Is Fayose now sleeping? If DSS really want to arrest Suleiman with the order of let say President, 100 Fayose cannot stop them.

Beside we see pictures of DSS that went to arrest judge in River state with Wike there. Please where are the DSS that went to arrest pastor Sule? This is complete lies and propaganda cos if it's true Fayose that I know will take their pictures so we should stop listening to the lies from this useless people trying to turn Nigerians against each other in the name of religion cos of their political gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
DESNAT:
embarassed For what na?

Johnson Suleiman said rubbish but

When buhari said that his wife belong to the other room, did they arrest him? grin

Everybody get him own mouth to talk any rubbish hin like no.

Is saying rubbish now a crime?

LOL is Buhari referring to your wife then?

Did he ask his wife to be killed..

LOL your comment does not even match the topic..
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
cococandy:

Who's arresting the imams preaching and inciting those radical muslims to slaughter others?

Hypocrisy.

Show us evidence of any imam that go publicly to incite muslim to kill Christians..
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ofwest47(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Imagine the so called man of God in a crusade preaching that people should be killed for the best reasons known to him. Such so called man of God deserves what may befall him including arrest and being charged for treason.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by richbram: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
What is happening in this country shows that we are not one Nigeria. Let us not decieved ourselves. Baboon can not become one with chicken in any way, Cat can not be one with fish..Rat can not live face to face with the Cat, Dog cannever be one with Sneak. there are two different creatures, just like the people of the North, South, East and West of Nigeria..We are not one, why force ourselves to remain as one. If you think you are one, why abusing, killing, and arresting a man who made a speech as his fundamental rights to talk?. We have a human right of speech; why arresting a man who made his comments on avock that is going on in the county?.. Why not arrest the pepertuator of the evil? Why going after those who opposed evil and set those who commited evil free.? That means there's no oneness in the country. Let us not deceived ourselves. Nigeria is not one. Since we can not live in peace as one Nigeria....Let everyone go back to their home and form their country where peace and harmony will prevail...NIGERIA is not One...Imagine the killing of human beings that God created in his own image and likeness. Why killing them? Why forcing them to believed what you believed? Why imposing them to join your Faith? Should it be by force to become a Muslim?..
God is not happy with those who killed others in this country. Like it or not..The land where innocents blood is shade shall suffer the REPACUATION in the future...What ever we sow is what we shall reap...Let us not decieve ourselves.. Nigeria is not One.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by RALPHOW(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
STUPID DSS SHOULD GO AND ARREST THE HERDSMEN AND NOT THE MAN OF GOD.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by psalmsjob: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

God bless you bro.. I reply a friend on facebook with the below..

I'm even trying to push my 100% "ungullibility" in the hands of people of low IQ like Fayose to 101% so that the extra 1% will be my buffer when I reply their online wailing puppies that swallow that nonsense without chewing.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
enigmaticlion:
cry you must be sick in your brain dead head of yours. When fulani herdsmen slaughtered several innocent Christians and their children, babies like sheep. No Muslim has come out on TV to condemn this animalistic behavior. It's obvious the failed plan of islamization is in full throttle and it will fail. For so long Christians because of the teaching of the Holy Bible reject retaliation and violence but no more will they sit idle while Muslims try to wipe them of the map. Let them try it in Lagos nau and they'll know that there's only one life and there's no Virgin eating for them in hell!
yadi yadi yadi yadi...... He must be arrested
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:

I'm even trying to push my 100% "ungullibility" in the hands of people of low IQ like Fayose to 101% so that the extra 1% will be my buffer when I reply their online wailing puppies that swallow that nonsense without chewing.

I swear it baffle me sometimes when so many people that call themselves graduate will just believe any stories by this useless politician and Men of God. Distance between Govt house to Midas hotel is 7.1km which is about 15min or more..

Below is another response to a friend comment on facebook when he said something about obstructing..

There's nothing like obstruction here it look more like stage scene, So Fayose was inside Govt house and he know DSS want to arrest Suleiman? Please is the hotel inside Govt house? Who call Fayose? Hotel manager or Suleiman himself? How did they have direct line to fayose to have called him that night and he rushed there..

What is Suleiman doing in Ekiti, Why always all PDP states? it has never happen in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Edo etc why always only PDP states..

This politician think they can fool everyone with their propaganda but forget that so many people always reaosn beyond their imagination...

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by psalmsjob: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I swear it baffle me sometimes when so many people that call themselves graduate will just believe any stories by this useless politician and Men of God. Distance between Govt house to Midas hotel is 7.1km which is about 15min or more..

Below is another response to a friend comment on facebook when he said something about obstructing..

There's nothing like obstruction here it look more like stage scene, So Fayose was inside Govt house and he know DSS want to arrest Suleiman? Please is the hotel inside Govt house? Who call Fayose? Hotel manager or Suleiman himself? How did they have direct line to fayose to have called him that night and he rushed there..

What is Suleiman doing in Ekiti, Why always all PDP states? it has never happen in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Edo etc why always only PDP states..

This politician think they can fool everyone with their propaganda but forget that so many people always reaosn beyond their imagination...

It gladdens my heart to know sensible people like you still exist in Nigeria.

I know there are many more only that most of us are too busy with our productive works and the jobless morons that are used to corruption and collecting from corrupt politicians have the whole time to wail and wail and pat each other on the back for saying nonsense just like here on nairaland before you can say jack an idiotic comment would have received 100 likes and they'll quote the sensible comment to insult the person or strike-through his comment.

But no matter what they do a truly sensible person will remain sensible and an idiot is an idiot no matter what degree he left or in school with or for.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
psalmsjob:

It gladdens my heart to know sensible people like you still exist in Nigeria.

I know there are many more only that most of us are too busy with our productive works and the jobless morons that are used to corruption and collecting from corrupt politicians have the whole time to wail and wail and pat each other on the back for saying nonsense just like here on nairaland before you can say jack an idiotic comment would have received 100 likes and they'll quote the sensible comment to insult the person or strike-through his comment.

But no matter what they do a truly sensible person will remain sensible and an idiot is an idiot no matter what degree he left or in school with or for.

I am so glad we have your likes here, But an average Nigerian youths does not have brain to think reason we can't develop or think of anything..

So many saying they are starting to like Fayose for what he did and i was like can't you guys just think about the possibilities of those and immediately i remember MMM use same tactics to fool them into investing their hard earn money...

When an under graduate in uni cannot think of how MMM come about the 30% then our youth and under graduates are doom..

They can believe anything and can fall for anything, Fayose will be picture on a Bike, cutting ponmo, eating ewa agonyin etc and our youths will be hailing him and calling him their hero and i wonder what special about that? I see that as a case of if you want to catch a monkey, You need to show him banana..

They are just doing anything and everything to tarnish Buhari government and i see them achieving that with gullible youths who can't think..

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL is Buhari referring to your wife then?

Did he ask his wife to be killed..

LOL your comment does not even match the topic..
cheesy I was testing na

I was Trying to see whether the I will get arrested for the rubbish I said. grin
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
DESNAT:
cheesy I was testing na

I was Trying to see whether the I will get arrested for the rubbish I said. grin

LOL funny you then, Same way the likes of Fayose are deceiving their gullible followers..
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by enigmaticlion: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
Excellent. Arrest him
You're a very sick Islamic terrorist dog
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by ZionJay(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
Excellent. Arrest him. There is no one more despicable than the Islamic extremist as your average Nigerian Christian. A so called 'prophet' calls for a genocide, the government moves to make him answer for his crimes, and the blockheads goad him on. I want to bet a thousand lives that had an Islamic cleric called for the Fulanis to massacre every Nigerian Christian they lay hands on, the whole lot will be screaming blue murder on the top of their lungs by now. Thats your average Nigerian Christian for you: a nauseating, bloodthirsty hypocrite. The only distinction between him and the islamic radical being his hypocrisy. Suleiman called for a genocide, he ought to be arrested .

Your head is simply not correct
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by kally32(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
limanmohammed6:

All the Christian prophet that prophesied are talking trash instead of them to pray for the betterment of our .... and teach about Godly ....
how do you know they've not been praying?
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by kally32(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
undecided
funlord:

Since you live in this so called "zoo" does that not make you a "wild animal?"!

Think am! lipsrsealed
oops! You don't know there is exception to every rule? I live in the zoo but NOT of the zoo. That's if you know what I mean.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
1stCitizen:

He is right by asking people to commit murder ? Very different from the teaching of Christ. Please which Jesus do you guys worship.Certainly not Jesus of Nazareth. Smh
kindly listen to the video again. he didn't say anyone should kill but should defend themselves. Maybe those guys neva stab u be cos you wouldn't be talking like this.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by Chrisharry(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
Excellent. Arrest him. There is no one more despicable than the Islamic extremist as your average Nigerian Christian. A so called 'prophet' calls for a genocide, the government moves to make him answer for his crimes, and the blockheads goad him on. I want to bet a thousand lives that had an Islamic cleric called for the Fulanis to massacre every Nigerian Christian they lay hands on, the whole lot will be screaming blue murder on the top of their lungs by now. Thats your average Nigerian Christian for you: a nauseating, bloodthirsty hypocrite. The only distinction between him and the islamic radical being his hypocrisy. Suleiman called for a genocide, he ought to be arrested .

You didn't say anything about the murdered Christians. You are just being paranoid. You muslims started the trouble. We can no longer sit back and watch you animals slaughter us like goats. This is just the beginning. Nigeria will never be the same again with people like Buhari still in power.
Re: DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen by Buharimustgo: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
kropotkin2:

U r nothing but daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Man Kills 'Witchcraft Cat' That Disrupts People's Success / Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.