Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant (31699 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deantimes(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
THE Department of States Services, DSS, has invited a senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleiman.

This invitation is coming two day after the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), called for his arrest over his unguided rant over herdsmen.

MURIC said the clergy is out to make the “country unsafe for law abiding Muslims and Fulanis.”

Recall that Suleiman has been in the news lately after he asked his members to kill any Fulani herdsmen seen around him and his church.

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose had foiled an attempt by operatives of the Department of States Services, DSS, to arrest the clergy man in Ado-Ekiti recently.

Suleiman, Social Times gathered was directed to appear at the agency's headquarters in Abuja on Monday.

The clergy has threatened to sue the Department of State Services (DSS) for allegedly attempting to arrest him.

Speaking to newsmen, Thursday, the chamber of Olayiwola Afolabi & Co said it has the blessing of Suleiman to take legal action against the DSS claiming “exemplary damages for its politically motivated moves against our client.”

Lead counsel of the company, Olayiwola Afolabi in company with William Usman, described the action of the DSS as “a Luciferic attack on a harmless, innocent and trustworthy citizen.”

Afolabi said they were baffled that their client, who is a public figure, was not just simply invited to clarify his statement, but chose a commando style to harass their client.

The Director of Media, OFM, Dr. Sule Emmanuel and Coordinator, Legal team, Samuel Amune yesterday assured that Suleiman was safe.

The church explained: “Suleiman was forced to call on Christians to defend themselves against these killers since the spate of killings, rather than abate, had been on the rise. Interestingly, the call by the man of God now became the focus of the Nigerian government, despite the fact that it evidently had failed to protect her people. It is now determined to exploit the instruments of the state to go after the man of God."

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/unguided-rant-dss-invites-apostle-suleiman/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by babyfaceafrica: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by idupaul: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
When will they invite the leaders of Miyetti Allah and MACBAN who not only threaten but also carry out muderous attacks on innocent Nigerians

301 Likes 25 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deantimes(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Freedom of speech is about to be nailed.

I am wondering why the herdsmen who carried out the killings will still be parambulating around freely and someone who has decided to defend himself will now be hunted around.

Buhari's-led Nigeria, Shame on thee!

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by MONITZ: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
bt y did they decide to place the cart before the horse before now. This is wat they were supposed to do before trying to abduct him a la commando in Ekiti state..... By the way y ve they not invited Bishop Oyedepo whose sermon was more direct and damning?(...)My bad,the D. S. S re scared, they don't ve the balls to do any ish..Let them go for a much bigger fish then they will know that this country ain't meant for the Fulanis alone.I am still waiting on them to offer an invitation to Bishop Oyedepo then we shall see how things pan out.

With so much hate speeches coming from northern Islamic leaders in the past(...)none was ever arrested and not even a whimper of caution from the D. S. S... Yoruba Islamic leaders re even more liberal, and I believe their guiding principle is; live and let live bt it's not so with those in the north who always believe they can dispense threats at will.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by CplusJason: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
When the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) speaks, the DSS obeys.

Indeed, there was a country. undecided

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Suleiman should honor this invitation ONLY after El-Rufai has been invited.

DSS=DAURA'S SATANIC SCAVENGERS

No freedom of expression anymore.

That's how useless Lagos Police compelled Pretty Mike to give up and denounce his swag.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Sunnymatey(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Are they defending the Malian and Moroccan herdmen who are all over the place killing unarm christian? These people are really prepared for the inevitable.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by adem30: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
This better than trying to arrest him.
I know they will only advice him and allow him to go home.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nutase: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
shocked
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apostle Suleiman should just be intervied. But I'd like to see Fayose stop him from honouring the call.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by ddippset(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
CplusJason:
When the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) speaks, the DSS obeys.

Indeed, there was a country. undecided
so did the MURIC speak before the DSS attempted to arrest him last week? stop swimming in mischief, you are too old for that. or maybe you just decide to throw sincerity and decorum to the wind in an attempt to attract LIKES on nairaland.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by temitemi1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
idupaul:
When will they invite the leaders of Miyetti Allah and MACBAN who not only threaten but also carry out muderous attacks on innocent Nigerians

37 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by CplusJason: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
ddippset:
so did the MURIC speak before the DSS attempted to arrest him last week? stop swimming in mischief, you are too old for that. or maybe you just decide to throw sincerity and decorum to the wind in an attempt to attract LIKES on nairaland.
I know a zombie will quote me, I was expecting it. Talking about old, you've been a member of this forum since 2009 and you still lack wisdom?

With all due respect sir, please don't quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Au revoir.

188 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deantimes(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
ddippset:

How about the likes of El-rufai who said should Fulani blood be spilled, no matter the ages there must be a retaliation?

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deantimes(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Limitednow: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
deantimes:
Lalasticlala

Yes, Lalasticlala must hear this!
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
Apostle go and talk ooo

If they find any reason to delay you 

Heaven will not fall

You are not above the law 

Nigeria is greater than any individual

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by deantimes(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:
Apostle go and talk ooo

If they find any reason to delay you 

Heaven will not fall

You are not above the law 

Nigeria is greater than any individual

Sarrki, how about those who threatened war if they lost the elections.?

What should be done to them?

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by madridguy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
ddippset:
Actually they order his arrest

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by oatzeal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
WATCH: Return to editing DSS Invites Apostle Johnson Suleman Over 'Inciting' Rants
[img]http://4.bp..com/-keGLJ8mqvAE/WI0Ztc63q4I/AAAAAAAAYCI/y4GgOxzCJhcOO3zubFfb0ApaSzJq2OakwCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by projectking68(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
idupaul:

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by horlabiyi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
Why did they try arresting him in the first place when they can just invite him over for dialogue? Sometimes I just hate being a Nigerian

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by gabazin080(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
freedom of speech has gone with GEJ

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by lekbel09(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
We no go gree,any plan to intimidate christians will be strongly resisted by legal means because muslims are killers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by jeeqaa7(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
What?
Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by Nempi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
One of the reasons Buhari should die wherever he is!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by projectking68(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari is dead.. .nothing will happen to the pastor mark my words

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by lovat(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Apostle Suleman Over Unguided Rant by naijaking1: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
MURIC is now DSS, and DSS is now MURIC.
MURIC and similar terror groups must be cut into size, and if DSS chooses to be a partial islamic police let them say so.

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / 65 Yr Old Woman Gets Flogged Over Witchcraft Allegations In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.