Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% (9108 Views)

$48b Forex Inflows, $45b Reserves Stabilise Naira / How I&E Forex Window Buoyed Naira Stability With $50bn Inflows / 23 Banks Got N28.7bn Inflows From Dubious MMM Transactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
We ve invested sooooooo much time and effort trying to enlighten the dull brains especially on NL, that the recession was caused by lack of savings and low crude oil pric. But the refused to shift ground and argued like the dummies they re, blinded by hate for PMB.
Pple like Obailala is sEverely despised by a section of NL critics over his position that the current recession was caused by low oil price.
I can bet my last buck that if Oil pRice hits 70$/barrEl Niaja will automatically slide out of recession.
The govt hasn't done any spectacular to attract all these positive forecast coming frm exparts.
Its simply oil prices.
If oil price goes up Nigerians ll enjoy, if it goes down we all suffer.

God bless you, So many people are only being deceive by corrupt politicians and they also fail to think before they start supporting them..

We depend on oil to grow in this country for decades and no Government have ever think of diversifying until now..

When crude oil price slide when we fail to safe when the price if up, we will surely suffer for it..
Re: Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
danjumakolo:
The average Greenberg oil price had been about $38 in the last 12 months.The was a sharp contrast from the usual $105 in the last 6 years, yet the past govt left about $33b in the JP Morgan chase acct.Analysts have opined that there ought to b at least $80-90$b in oir reserve before they left power.
Buhari came amidst of these crisis of price fall in oil and yet was able to muscle himself out.Lots of NL did not know the recession was basically because of this crisis.

Exactly Other oil producing states could be ablt to survive because they save when crude oil price was on the high side..

Buhari really tried and did alot to bring Nigeria this far and not even owing Federal civil servant salaries make me love that man more..

1 Like

Re: Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% by feldido(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you think diversification happen overnight? it's not magic my brother it's take year to fully diversify..
But then you have to show by actions and not by wishes.

So far nothing to show that we are diversifying when our oga is busy looking g for more oil in the north
Re: Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
feldido:

But then you have to show by actions and not by wishes.

So far nothing to show that we are diversifying when our oga is busy looking g for more oil in the north

LOL so many thing are going on underground that you and i might not even know, During the yelutide period, 80% or more Nigerians eat local rice, chicken etc... please when last did that happen? apart from ofada as that ever happen?
Re: Foreign Exchange Inflows Surge By 82.5% by ShegzyB: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Just as I suggested yesterday, I heard today that TuFace would be leading a protest against government on the 5th of February. How many people will turn up?

We need to ALL show up and let our discontent be made known. We need to let our leaders know they are accountable and answerable to us.

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/2face-to-lead-nationwide-protest.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Carrot Soap & Exfoliating & Lightening Soap In Nigeria? / Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Brazilian Investor Offers $100bn For Nigeria's 23 Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.