Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies (41803 Views)

Tacha Begs Nigerians To Stop Trolling Akindele Funke (photo) / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by xreal: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2017
and this response makes me respect Funke.

May God bless her as she grants the lady's desire.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by ayusco85(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2017
Nixiepie:
Funke miss good heart,nice one

FG
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Naughtytboy: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2017
Have been begging timi on Twitter for a music role and he hasn't replied,, i got his voice type cry
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by femi4: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2017
Nixiepie:
Funke miss good heart,nice one
Sweet pie...though I didn't get what you wrote there
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Princess4ng(f): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Funke... Expect more... Infact make I go tell my friends grin
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Horlufemi(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:
Afonja HACTRESS!!!

*** Hactor

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by slimkunlex(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2017
gud for her
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Elnino4ladies: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one funke

I think she should be the richest nollywood actress
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Awwn,so nice of her.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by scachy(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
One person asked for a favour,and it was granted to her.then thousands suddenly realized and started begging too. Shebi Funke will feature the whole Nigerian Twitter users in her film?
Nigerians I hail una!!
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Btruth: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2017
Godfullsam:
Waka pass ?

She just want to be noticed

Some girls no get work walahi
someone is on ladder to greatness and you sit down there dey hate am. Nigerians and jealousy sha!

Why hating?
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by sekem: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

*** Hactor

HORLUFEMI
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by shinebabe(f): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Kelvinadimora post=53107392][/quote]

She was cuter as a child
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Adaowerri111:
lol she want to pass abi, she for just apply for olosho role since you must act

So to you, any girl that asks to act in a movie, na olosho,abi wetin? grin

Don't forget what boys call your sisters too. I wonder if you really get conscience o grin
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Godfullsam(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Davash222:

But she just got a job, how about you Do you have any

Yes I av a job...

A good one, not the waka pass type of job.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by chomytex(f): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2017
others will soon copy her style, trust nigerians ;d
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Omonoba1: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Godfullsam:

Yes I av a job...

A good one, not the waka pass type of job.
Those who got jobs won't have the time to be typing this. Get a job bro and stop hating!
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Chijosky(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2017
That is why it's good to speak up, stop forming big boy and big girl
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Horlufemi(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:

HORLUFEMI
Sorry
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Marrtynze(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2017
I like her, she knows wat she's doing, she has successfully got her attention, U guys think she has the intention of just doing Waka pass, she wants more than that, but she has to bring herself to that level to get what she eventually wants, wish her well though

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by mpowa(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
The question is can she interpret a role? Keep helping their ministry jare funke
She's done the 1st part, 50% success - Now she can start worrying about giving are best shot to make the job permanent.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Proffdada:
Yorubas are always kind hearted and helping people, that's why they've been able to pacify Nigeria grin
ofe mmanu idiot
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by lordfizco(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
ofe mmanu idiot
stone eater,wetin dey pepe u for body grin cheesy
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by sekem: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2017
Horlufemi:

Sorry

HAFONJA!!!
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by oyetpel(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2017
About 50,000 people applied to be extras in GAME OF THRONES. But 5,000 where chosen.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2017
lordfizco:
stone eater,wetin dey pepe u for body grin cheesy
definitely not this. Stupid pple

Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Godfullsam(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2017
Omonoba1:
Those who got jobs won't have the time to be typing this. Get a job bro and stop hating!

It means you don't have a job too

I av a job and a spare time. You should be d one to get a life because d way you dey cari dis mata ontop ur head taya me.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Horlufemi(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:

HAFONJA!!!
Afonja are in Ilorin.
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by tillaman(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
All d best
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Proffdada: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
durentchigozie:
ofe mmanu idiot

Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nixiepie(f): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
toshmann:

@Nixiepie,
Fu-k the topic, you are a sweet girl kiss
kiss thank u
Re: Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Proffdada:
Yorubas are always kind hearted and helping people, that's why they've been able to pacify Nigeria grin

not all, dont forget that a yoruba once stole my money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Adetutu Alabi Aka Eleven Paz Throwback Photos With Tribal Marks / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.