Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin (7593 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Gossipninja: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2019
A Facebook user wants to know why #timidakolo Allegedly said his wife #BusolaDakolo was a Virgin when he married her years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Gossipninja: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2019
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Davash222(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2019
Frankly, Timi and his wife are yet to tell us what they have against pastor Biodun.

16 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Jayslicky: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Where are the reactants let them come and answer this question, fools oya come and react!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by kiyosaki1(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2019
Please can someone dig out where he said that , and if it's true then the guy is a lier .

6 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Amanstailored: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
Person come ur house unannouced(ofcourse one might argue there was no cell phones at the time wich is true), my guy knock ur papa door, u open and the next tin na to push u, begin unzip and put im gbola inside u while covering ur mouth, d same time as u claim ur elder sister was at home. U never said in ur video interview that wen he knocked and u opened the door he asked whether mummy and daddy were at home, u never said he asked if ur siblings were at home he just went straight to wonderland risking d possibility dat as soon as he pushed u inside mummy and daddy cud hav been sitting right in the parlour or ur elder sister might have been coming down upstairs. Hmmmm.... I gree say dis pastor na dog but can he be a dog and slowpoke at d same time or is bisola just hiding somany truth in this story

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by gbengress1: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by bennynaza(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mad people, mad church
Confused people, confused country
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians will not see that but will instead fan the flames of war that they can't win

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by BrutalJab: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jayslicky:
Where are the reactants let them come and answer this question, fools oya come and react!!!!!

shut up your mouth and show us where Timi made such statement

Before you start bleating like a goat

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by jayson87: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Front Page please...

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

move this to front page ASAP
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by KingstonDome: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Avoid getting ripped. All rippers should die

Pads coins are buying Bitcoins worth up to millions of naira. Click the link below for testimonials. We buy BTC of up to 4 million naira and as low as $100 worth of BTC. You can link the below for testimonials.

If you have gift cards, you can try our sister company Pada Cards also.

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/

Also, if you need the long list of dating sites (the best ones) and the best format, click that link right now
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
What i really think is,this so-called busola has something against the pastor cause i still wonder why shes just telling us about a 20years ago incident....why now?
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by tiwiex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
BrutalJab:

shut up your mouth and show us where Timi made such statement

Before you start bleating like a goat
Exactly. Googled for it and I never see am.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
Forlty:
This case is so glaring
As in he did it true true or he did not?
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by tiwiex(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Forlty:
This case is so glaring
Yes, it's glaring they are making up an alternate reality. Show me reference to when he said it. No need for video. I don't know if she is innocent but so many efforts to change the story. They are making her look innocent right now. Waiting for a link to it.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by tiwiex(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
LizRapheal:
What i really think is,this so-called busola has something against the pastor cause i still wonder why shes just telling us about a 20years ago incident....why now?
Yes, she is bitter about it and maybe more but did it happen? Something happened. No one will pick you off the streets to claim rape if u did not make an attempt. Something definitely happened between them.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
tiwiex:

Yes, she is bitter about it and maybe more but did it happen? Something happened. No one will pick you off the streets to claim rape if u did not make an attempt. Something definitely happened between them.
Ok but she should have just shut up like she has been doing for the past 20years...She just tarnish the man's image now that hes a changed person....i wonder whats gonna happen to that church now.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by TheMainMan: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
we are not even hearing anything about the case again

wonder why everywhere is silent
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Upton: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
I talk am.
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by MikeBetty(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amanstailored:
Person come ur house unannouced(ofcourse one might argue there was no cell phones at the time wich is true), my guy knock ur papa door, u open and the next tin na to push u, begin unzip and put im gbola inside u while covering ur mouth, d same time as u claim ur elder sister was at home. U never said in ur video interview that wen he knocked and u opened the door he asked whether mummy and daddy were at home, u never said he asked if ur siblings were at home he just went straight to wonderland risking d possibility dat as soon as he pushed u inside mummy and daddy cud hav been sitting right in the parlour or ur elder sister might have been coming down upstairs. Hmmmm.... I gree say dis pastor na dog but can he be a dog and slowpoke at d same time or is bisola just hiding somany truth in this story
Right From Onset I Said It That Busola Is Economical With The Truth. To Rape A Woman Is Not An Easy Thing. To Disvirgin A Woman Under Rape Condition Is Alwost Imposible
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by MikeBetty(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
That Busola Is A Lier, Married Men Will Testify To This. If Your Wife Want To Deny You Sex, It Takes Pleading And Enough Loyalty To Have Your Way. In Her Account, She Didnt Mention That The Pastor Used Weapon To Frighten Her Rather The Man Used His Hand To Cover Her Mouth. What A Shameful Lie? Mind You, Her Elder Sister Was At Home And Didnt Hear Any Strugle Not To Talk Of Coming For Her Rescue. Busola Can Not Deny The Fact That Both Of Them Have Not Been Having Love Affairs Before That Day. It Takes A Man Well Equipped With Weapon To Go Straight Into A Man's House To Rape His Daughter Even If They Are Family Friends. May God Judge This Case. These Two Must Be Having Love Affair. Maybe Their Is A Promise This Man Did Not Fulfil That Made Busola To Term It Rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
MikeBetty:
Right From Onset I Said It That Busola Is Economical With The Truth. To Rape A Woman Is Not An Easy Thing. To Disvirgin A Woman Under Rape Condition Is Alwost Imposible
If she want us to believe her she should narrate how it happened from the beginning till the end. No sane man will just enter your house and rape you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by BrutalJab: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
tiwiex:
Exactly. Googled for it and I never see am.
Don't mind him.

They survive on hearsay.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by MikeBetty(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
LizRapheal:

If she want us to believe her she should narrate how it happened from the beginning till the end. No sane man will just enter your house and rape you.
If They Actually Had Sex, She Must Be One Of Those Choir Girls That Hovers Around Pastors When The Wife Was Not Arround. I Am Not Saying They Didnt Had Canal Knowledge Of Each Other ooo, But Definatelly Not Rape.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
MikeBetty:
If The Had Actually Sex, She Must Be One Of Those Choir Girls That Hovers Around Pastors When The Wife Was Not Arround. I Am Not Saying They Didnt Had Canal Knowledge Of Each Other ooo, But Definatelly Not Rape.
May God bless you...I thought as much oh

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
LizRapheal:

May God bless you...I thought as much oh
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by LizRapheal(f): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Soom:

Pls assist me with 2k for my medications
Why
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please watch and subscribe to encourage them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofin0UIrpCs
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by laudate: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
LizRapheal:
Ok but she should have just shut up like she has been doing for the past 20years...She just tarnish the man's image now that hes a changed person....i wonder whats gonna happen to that church now.
Why on earth should she have continued keeping quiet to protect his image? Is she his mother? shocked

Why didn't she mention another person's name except Fatoyinbo? Obviously, because the man sexually assaulted her....
Re: Facebook User Wants To Know Why Timi Dakolo Allegedly Said His Wife Was A Virgin by laudate: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
LizRapheal:

So all those robbers that come from nowhere, and enter people's houses to steal and rape defenceless women, what do you call them? Are they tenants of such houses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? / Which Famous Nigerian Celebrities Live In Abuja? / 'before And Now' Picture Of Wizkid And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.