Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story (28401 Views)

Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Customer Battles Sterling Bank Over N219m Fraud / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by DonCortino: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
D guy is a fuckingcoward! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Mikeiron78(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
effty:
Why won't you mention the bank and the location? If you will not, then u have agreed to been called an animal.
if it happened like he claimed, he would have mentioned the names of the bank, manager, security guard, and pictures. I smell lies
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by skunkboy: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
U be the most mumu of 2017 if you can't mention the bank and where its located ,do u just need attention or something?
Don't tell us maturity makes u coward.
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Mambox: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
I don't trust the boys' narrative. Full of holes and spices with exaggeration especially when he said the manager called him a thief and ordered his picture be snapped, only for him to apologise minutes later.
2. No manager in his right senses will ask for a customer transaction detail to everyone's hearing. That's bull crap.
3. The guy did everything possible to avoid naming the bank, branch or manager's name. There was enough provocation to have triggered enough angst to make him name and shame but he didn't. You be Jesus?!
4. On his TL when asked what action he took, he replied that he sent a private mail!!!

Nice attempt though. He won ample RTs.
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by win3k: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yea, Nigerian only talk but no action.
Whites, arabs, indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Fulanis, Hausas, and just about everyone digraces nigerians everyday but Nigerians only talk about it, they never fight to change it!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by elevensept(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Simply put

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
The manager, the bankers,the customers there are all mad,who white man epp, degrading themselves because of overriped skin lacking melanin, infact he should have included the bank name and branch, useless people that's how some ignorant mofo refer to Chinese and Indians as white, geez!
So what's so special about white! after your preaching you still shot yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Michaelnsd: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
I believe the story the young man narrated is true and real.... I've seen such a similar occurence at a shopping mall in ibadan b4. Although not same with his own story, believe it or not there is 95% chance that this happened for real, abi, Is it not this same Nigeria... Blacks glorifies anything that's white, asian, arabs alike.... As if They are demi-gods, we all bleed the same red blood.... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stupedinluv:
So what's so special about white! after your preaching you still shot yourself.
seems you have comprehension problem undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by charlesucheh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=paschal47 post=53105978]Which kain lie con be dis na for dis early mor-mor.

Anybody that would believe this must still be wearing diapers. Even customers joined in saying stand up for 'oyinbo'er my brother walahi!!!! the lie hot.... was reading and wondering if the whole "tales by moonlight" really happened. have been in a bank too, and there's just no way customers will see such a silly thing happening and won't talk,,, it's either the dude isn't telling us the real story or he's just choking us with his lies like you said.......
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
seems you have comprehension problem undecided
The joke is on you miss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Lordspicy(m): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2017
lollypeezle:
OP, you over exaggerated everything thereby making it look like a Nollywood movie

I know they might have asked you to stand for the white man which is very wrong, but your story didn't add up

sharap

yours is a
clear case of inferiority complex
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2017
Stupedinluv:
The joke is on you miss
what is this one saying? undecided, shot myself as how? if you had been able to comprehend you would have been able to understand that last statement, smh, or do you want me to explain to you in pidgin?
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by beldad(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
even in your father land...smh
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by davidif: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
StOla:
Till today, some are still waiting for "whiteman" to give them jobs in Nigeria or solve their problems.

Even the police and Nigerian judges respect "whiteman" more than their fellow Nigerian citizen.

I just hope for their sake "whiteman" doesn't disappoint the way Putin and Benjamin Netanyahu disappointed some Africans.

Putin and Netanyahu?
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by davidif: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
fijiano202:
While back I commented on a thread that Nigerian is one of the most racist country ,people were laughing,taking it as a joke...

The racial abuse going on between tribes is way too much and also this complex issue is another prob

I am telling you!

Some of the most racist things I have ever read online are on nairalans between igbos and Hausa's and Yoruba yet Seun does not have the audacity to ban people from this site because of clicks.
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by davidif: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
zinachidi:
nnah ehn, in our own country too

Abeg, bone that thing Jo. Are Nigerians not as racist against each other? Do you not read some of the horrible racist stuff between different ethnic groups on here?
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by davidif: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
seguno2:
We are SLAVES forever.
Even on nairaland, the way people salivate over our people marrying old oyinbo people, you will wonder who took our brains.

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by davidif: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Babzilla:

My brother
God bless you.
I remember the times I go to club with some of my oyinbo colleagues come see as babes dey ignore other naija guys cos of those foreigners. So tey d oyinbos become embarassed by d way our babes behave.
Even the guys sef...

Wow! That is embarrassing for realz!
Re: Nigerian Man Humiliated At A Bank Over A White Man Tells His Story by Blue3k(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
What kind of idiocy is this. Why should I give up my seat for anyone especially a healthy young man. You're not eldery or pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / Aliexpress Payment Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.