Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,835 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services (878 Views)

Nigerians Spend N767billion On Calls, Data, SMS In 3 Months / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges / Glo Unveils 1GB For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services by Lautechgossip(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Globacom has introduced a new product, Glo Flexi Recharge, which permits subscribers to use data and voice without paying separately for fixed data and voice bundles.

The company said the Flexi Recharge offers customers credit for calls and internet-related services, which means that its subscribers will no longer need to purchase data bundles for internet connectivity and another for calls.

“With Glo Flexi Recharge, subscribers will get data benefit by default. Subscribers do not need to worry about buying data plans. Once they are on Glo Flexi Recharge, they will be able to make calls, send SMS, browse, or use social media network platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram etc, just like subscribers who purchase data bundles. We have made data access very simple for our customers”, Globacom said in a statement.

“Glo Flexi Recharge is consistent with our determination to deliver unbeatable value to our esteemed subscribers regardless of their lifestyles. We go to great lengths to create special packages to suit the lifestyles of our various subscribers,” the company said.

The foremost telecommunications company said Glo Flexi Recharge is a product of serious and careful planning and is aimed at making life easier for subscribers.

Globacom has enjoyed steady growth in the number of data subscribers on the Globacom network. This feat has been attributed to its massive investment in infrastructure, including the Glo 1 undersea cable and the extensive fibre optic cable that criss-crosses the length and breadth of the country.

This has enabled the telco to deliver unmatched capacity of data anywhere at the most affordable prices. Globacom has also launched several attractive and user-friendly packages which offer a lot of appeal to data users.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/glo-unveils-flexi-recharge-for-calls.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services by DjAndroid: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Cool but I suspect Opera mini things.
Re: Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services by xedyl(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one from glo
Re: Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2017
i am enjoying it already and i think its super cool
Re: Glo Unveils Flexi Recharge For Calls, Data Services by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Globacom and iterations ....... There eas this particular one they launched in 2012; Flexi Recharge reloaded.......Lol I jus hope it doesn't come about as just a new cool name for Tom's pet. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: I'm Sorry / Sony Xperia XZ Premium / Vivo Beats Apple To An Under-display Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.