Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (934 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2007
review this website www.widerreachnetwork.com pls positive criticism
Re: Website Review by Afam(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
I will advice you to look for both positive and negative criticisms, infact you will benefit more from the negative ones unless you are looking for just praises.

White text on green background may cause problems with some people viewing the pages.

Also try to make the links (either in the navigation or the body area) anything but white.
Re: Website Review by my2cents(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2007
I always laff when people ask for "positive criticism". It's like we hv fallen for oyibo mentality of the day which dictates that people shdnt b made to feel bad for doing bad stuff, "Political Correctness" for short. Did someone or some tv/radio station air something on the issue? Is it being taught in schools? When I was growing up, if I did something bad, I was told so. I took it in stride and learnt from it. So far, so good. I hv not yet been psychologically scarred by it tongue

Back to the issue at hand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am assuming that based on the work, this is your first (or at least one of your first) web projects. Only you hv the answer to that. Regardless, if you intend winning over customers, you should think 2ce about your design. Thanks to the "openness" of the internet, you can either view the source of a site you like, copy it and modify as necessary or buy/download from numerous templates.

This isn't a "bash" or an "insult" but an attempt to say it like it is. Hopefully you will learn from it. Put urself in another person's shoes - if u were told of this site and how great it is, wd u sign up for their services based on the site as it exists presently? therein lies ur review.

I hope this helps.
Re: Website Review by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2007
thanks for your opinion no hard feelings either positive or negative it makes me realise that anything am doing i have to do it the best of my knowlegde i will improved on the site once again thanks for your opinions
Re: Website Review by timmy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2007
You mean you did that thing!!??  shocked OMG, what did yu use, MS-Powerpoint and MS Paint, Gosh, its so Tacky, ironically the site has no positivity. except it for the fact that it has a domain name and it was hosted. PLs don't tell me someone paid for that  grin

Just being nutty man, but trully its soooo  undecided, try spacing you texts, its too clusterd. and even if yu don't intend to use much graphics i guess there are a million ways to optimize yur html to look cool to th eyes, goodness thank God i wore shades  cool before seein the site  cheesy

[size=5pt]No hard feelings[/size]
Re: Website Review by Cactus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2007
NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP USING THERE GREEN WHITE CREEN COLOR SCHEME,

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM

ITS SO ANNOYING
Re: Website Review by smartsoft(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2007
Chei ! i was actually trying to see if i'm gonna catch timmy here, here so hard lol hey Timmy you know sure at all i swear i dey vex for you oooooo big time you know it, just call me and ask why or else

Back to that review e yaaaaaaaaaa well you try sha, but need improvement ooooo
Re: Website Review by sanim16(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2007
grin grin ;DHopefully this is a work in progress and you will still change alot of things especially the color scheme. it`s really tacky. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews / New Forum For All Nairalanders / New Event Posted On Webmasters Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.