Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) (887 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It / Man Commands BEES To Recover His Stolen ‘okada’, Attack Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) by climasautos(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2017
Mr Ifeanyi Uchendu an electrician who reside in durumi area of Abuja. Woke up yesterday morning only to see that his Toyota Camry 1999 model(aka, Tinylite) black colour, brown fabrics interior, black alloy Wheels,with Reg no :GWA208SF, chasis no: jT2BG22KW0150116, Engine no: 5S*0694270 has been stolen from where it was parked. Please anybody with useful information with regards to the car should please contact him on 08032166817 or the nearest POLICE STATION. Please lets help him recover his car by rebroadcasting. Thanks and may God continue to protect us!!

Re: Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) by Destined2win: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2017
Is it a new car?
Re: Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2017
The car will be found in Jesus mighty name, amen cheesy
Re: Please Help My Friend Recover His Stolen Toyota Camry (pic/details) by twokilo(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2017
booked

(1) (Reply)

This Man Killed His Wife And Cut Her Into Pieces(photo) / Father Allegedly Rapes Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her If She Tells Anyone / Last Note Written By The Airman Who Murdered His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.