Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes (481 Views)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes by deevibes(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
As a child, when you see individuals’ prosperity, what strikes a chord is the prospect of what you’d need to wind up when you grow up. Everybody wants to be successful that is the reason we as a whole buckle down in all assignments that oblige this to happen. Since from cause, it’s been watched that most affluent homes tend to utilize ‘less-advantaged’ individuals to help them attach some house obligations/tasks. This is done not on the grounds that these well off individuals can’t carry out those employments all alone, but since they require help to rush up their everyday undertakings.
In as much as life is not reasonable with a few people, individuals would need to hop in on the errand so as earn a living. It’s not as though these individuals don’t have plans for themselves, yet they need it since they require what they can depend on even as they plan the future for themselves.

This, regardless, is really not a smart thought for the youthful adolescents as there are numerous ramifications that take after. Serving somebody in his/her house is different from working in his/her business stand. This made me do a little research and discovered some helping reasons why the issue of house-aides ought to be taken serious and why individuals ought to quit utilizing others.

REASONS WHY THERE SHOULDN’T BE HOUSE-HELPS IN OUR HOMES

Privacy
As a wedded couple that has raised family or one that is wanting to raise a family, it’s ideal to have that little security that will convey peace to the house. The issue of house-aides in our homes nowadays alone ought to persuade you not to utilize one. The way that you’ll require their administrations in maybe a couple events is on the grounds that all of you are languid.

Child Abuse/Labor/Maltreatment
This is one of the real reasons why the issue of house-aides ought to be taken seriously. These youngsters should be in school, yet rather, you’ll see them in one home or the other, functioning as house helps since they have nobody to deal with their requirements and school reserves. I comprehend that a few homes could prepare these kids even as they work there, yet the work could likewise be a lot for them. They are pioneers of tomorrow and they require time to think about what’s to come. The little time they may need to accomplish something important may be the time “Oga” would call to iron garments. No more ought kids to fill in as house-helps, less favored to be given some assistance selflessly.

Marital Issues
This, for the most part, happens to women filling in as house-assistance. Such a large number of homes/relational unions has slammed because of the shut relationship found between the house-help and both of the relatives. In a group of two, I don’t generally comprehend what the spouse or the husband would do that they can’t have room schedule-wise to do residential errands that they’d require a house-help assistance. I generally accuse ladies that used to cry of broken relationships because of what their female house-assists did with their spouses.

Nowadays, I don’t see the need of a lady utilizing a house help and at whatever point I witness this, I take it that such ladies are lazy. What will the house-help do that you can’t do? Regardless of the possibility that you can’t, won’t you learn? Mind you, the man is not a wood and can be enticed one day, similarly the lady. Thusly, remain as you are in the house and do things you can and learn others you can’t.

How about we make this a need and stop the demonstration! Deal with it!!!

Credits: Hub201.com
Re: Why There Shouldn’t Be House-helps In Our Homes by MrShine(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
I really don't understand why people have house helps sha...when I was younger we had like 3 different ones in just like 5years...they always stole... ALWAYS!

anyway...house helps 'Help' in every way...if u get what I mean wink

so if u don't want anyone helping ur husband in 'za oza room' I advice u learn how to be a power mum...

#drops mic and walks out#

(1) (Reply)

See 8 Qualities To Be The Best Spouse / Why Every Family Should Have A Photographer -tonydoo Visuals / Does It Worth It To Fight Your Partner In Public For Cheating Claims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.