Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Start With Less Than N700 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start With Less Than N700 (516 Views)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira / How To Earn Upto N25,000 Per Day And N700,000 In 1 Month... / What Business Can I Start With N5m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start With Less Than N700 by PaulPurity(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2017
hahahahahaha not election at all, it is an opportunity for all.

I was talking to fellow youths in a fora about growing their pocket money and
young girl asked, can I grow N500?. I and said yes many times... They echoed
"how?" I am about to show you how..

Everyone starts with about N500.
Recession should not hold you back on this one. From students to the
working class... You stand the opportunity to grow N500 into, thousands, hundreds
of thousands and millions in few weeks. Yes it is possible. It is working as we speak.

We can do it together

For more info email me at paulpuriti@gmail.com. twitter @paul_purity. Instagram @paulpurity

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Making Money In This Comunity Since Nov.2016. / I Will Sell Your Product In Less Than 30 Days... / Best Plasma Tvs Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.