Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (10448 Views)

Aquagoat Crypto Coin: #1000 For 30million Aquagoat, Discount Available For Bulk / Buying Of Company Shares / Your #5million For #30million In Less Than Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2019
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2019
you start a fashion brand like

gucci lv nike adidas puma

pm me if you did like to start this
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by dannie007(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
If you are serious contact me on whatsapp check my profile!!! I have businesses in Minna and Abuja is Close.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
kenddys:
you start a fashion brand like

gucci
lv
nike
adidas
puma

pm me if you did like to start this

Like making your own brand of clothes ?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rheether(f): 4:47pm On May 15, 2019
Nah dem...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by ahiboilandgas: 4:54pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:
Please i need ideas from entrepreneurs, business minded men and women. Please what kind of company can I start in Abuja with 30million naira? I want a lifetime company that can make billions in the future, something stable and likely to become an empire with good management. No jokes or childish comments please. Thank you
open a bdc berau d change ....thank me later

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

Like making your own brand of clothes ?

yes
i did prefer a sporting brand like nike or adidas not the plain fashion brands like gucci or fila
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
open a bdc berau d change ....thank me later

Currency exchange? Like you just open a currency exchange office ? I really don’t know how it works, maybe you can educate me more
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2019
rheether:
Nah dem...

wetin them do
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 4:59pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:
an oil company.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2019
kenddys:

yes

i did prefer a sporting brand like nike or adidas not
the plain fashion brands like gucci or fila

Oh so you will start making your own sport wears like jerseys, boots, shoes and rest? Are you making it for who exactly ? The general public or for a sports company like football club, basketball club and rest ?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

an oil company.

How is that possible for a man with no government connect ? Like you will be drilling oil? From where lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2019
dannie007:
If you are serious contact me on whatsapp check my profile!!! I have businesses in Minna and Abuja is Close.

Ok I will
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 5:10pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

How is that possible for a man with no government connect ? Like you will be drilling oil? From where lol?
I will use my connection and help u secure(buy) an oil well, though cost more than 30 million but u will negotiate how and when to complete payment. But come o, u sure say u get 30 million? if true I can only say 'u get money o!'
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

I will use my connection and help u secure(buy) an oil well, though cost more than 30 million but u will negotiate how and when to complete payment. But come o, u sure say u get 30 million? if true I can only say 'u get money o!'

Why would you do that for me?

13 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 15, 2019
No let them scam you of this money oo sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 5:18pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

Why would you do that for me?
because I want u too succeed and become big.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

because I want u too succeed and become big.

Do you know me before now? What’s your interest and why would you want to waste your time ? I just needed obtainable transparent ideas that work

11 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Gbyte02: 6:00pm On May 15, 2019
How much are you willing to spend let's talk business. I'm willing to offer my idea though, it has to do with technology.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

Oh so you will start making your own sport wears like jerseys, boots, shoes and rest? Are you making it for who exactly ? The general public or for a sports company like football club, basketball club and rest ?

for both
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 7:30pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

Do you know me before now? What’s your interest and why would you want to waste your time ? I just needed obtainable transparent ideas that work
so it is now a bad thing to help abi?
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by FreeMejoor1(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

so it is now a bad thing to help abi?
shut your crap useless scammer..wan use oil format scam the man abi..

14 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 8:12pm On May 15, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
shut your crap useless scammer..wan use oil format scam the man abi..
why are u so pained? even the op in question knows I was joking. why is ur life this miserable? perhaps the economy is really dealing with u, don't know why fools are always bittered cos an intelligent person would pick the joke going through all I said. oya run inside forest go meet ur fellow animals.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

why are u so pained? even the op in question knows I was joking. why is ur life this miserable? perhaps the economy is really dealing with u, don't know why fools are always bittered cos an intelligent person would pick the joke going through all I said. oya run inside forest go meet ur fellow animals.
am not pained your joke is just too expensive fucking bastard..

14 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by rtdCivilservant: 8:44pm On May 15, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
am not pained your joke is just too expensive fucking bastard..
too expensive to a dumb ass hole like u. beast.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2019
That's a really huge amount of money,if you need something like an ecommerce business,I can help you set up an Amazon business empire, we can get to meet if possible. I will take you through the steps on how you can get a full approved seller account on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom in Nigeria, You will get to learn how to register on the platform using a foreign phone number, a foreign address and an IRS tax number to get your online store approved, your funds can get some nice and cheap products from different factories from suppliers like alibaba which you can send to Amazon warehouse,also I will take you through how to list products, sell and how you can cash your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. This business is very lucrative,risk free.....one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast considering the huge traffic available on the platform, you can also drive your sales using Amazon pay-per-click ads.All the process of warehousing, packaging and delivery to clients is handled by Amazon as all you need do is order from suppliers, manage your inventories and watch your money grow. For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by ahiboilandgas: 8:52pm On May 15, 2019
Satisfier:

Currency exchange? Like you just open a currency exchange office ? I really don’t know how it works, maybe you can educate me more
bdc is 35m weekly allocation of 75 k dollars from cbn at 355 to sell at 359 ......or buy 3 oil tanker and make money from oil and gas logistics

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by elvhinzey(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2019
30M is a substantial amount for business.

My advice is this:
It is better you look for investment vehicles that will bring you 100% ROI than venturing into a business without ample knowledge.

You'll be astonished at how 30M(or lesser) will yield you profits you never thought possible.

In summation, here's my financial organogram for you:
Investment(Forex, Real Estate, Agro products, Oil and Gas, Dropshipping) >>>Investments again >>> Business(Small or Big. From the profits you've made from your investments).
If you can't be a business man now, you can be a massive investor.
Either of both is well appreciated, today.
NB: Do not put all your funds into one investment, please.
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by elvhinzey(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2019
30M is a substantial amount for business.

My advice is this:
It is better you look for investment vehicles that will bring you 100% ROI than venturing into a business without ample knowledge.

You'll be astonished at how 30M(or lesser) will yield you profits you never thought possible.

In summation, here's my financial organogram for you:
Investment(Forex, Real Estate, Agro products, Oil and Gas, Dropshipping) >>>Investments again >>> Business(Small or Big. From the profits you've made from your investments).
If you can't be a business man now, you can be a massive investor.
Either of both is well appreciated, today.
NB: Do not put all your funds into one investment, please or better still-reinvest in that thing that made you 30m(that's if it's an inv/biz)
Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:06am On May 16, 2019
Gbyte02:
How much are you willing to spend let's talk business. I'm willing to offer my idea though, it has to do with technology.

Spend for the business? Or spend for your idea? Because I just told you how much I want to use and setup the company

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira by Satisfier(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2019
Damentia:
That's a really huge amount of money,if you need something like an ecommerce business,I can help you set up an Amazon business empire, we can get to meet if possible. I will take you through the steps on how you can get a full approved seller account on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom in Nigeria, You will get to learn how to register on the platform using a foreign phone number, a foreign address and an IRS tax number to get your online store approved, your funds can get some nice and cheap products from different factories from suppliers like alibaba which you can send to Amazon warehouse,also I will take you through how to list products, sell and how you can cash your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. This business is very lucrative,risk free.....one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast considering the huge traffic available on the platform, you can also drive your sales using Amazon pay-per-click ads.All the process of warehousing, packaging and delivery to clients is handled by Amazon as all you need do is order from suppliers, manage your inventories and watch your money grow. For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature

Thank you for your idea but I want my own company like a business with a structure that can expand on its name and create employment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESPN GLOBAL Is A Scam....click Here To See / Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / Agropartnership Is A Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.