Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

My arrest wud cos naija lot of damage,dat wud take years to repair-apst suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My arrest wud cos naija lot of damage,dat wud take years to repair-apst suleman (364 Views)

Internet On Fire As Apst Suleman Asks FG To Allow Him Go To Isolation Centers / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My arrest wud cos naija lot of damage,dat wud take years to repair-apst suleman by unclebobo: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries,Apostle Johnson Suleman, who was almost arrested last night by DSS Operatives in Ekiti state, has threatened that if he spends one day with security operatives, the damage that will happen to Nigeria will take one year to repair.According to him, he has churches in 42 countries and he has alerted them. He says if he is arrested, the Nigerian embassies in those countries will suffer forit."If I spend one day with security operatives, I have churches in 42 countriesand I have alerted them. Every Nigerian embassy in those countries will be in trouble. If I spend one day with the security operatives, the damage that will happen in Nigeria will take one year to repair. In this country alone, I have over half a million and there are reactions already" he said

source: www.sportfaaji..com
Re: My arrest wud cos naija lot of damage,dat wud take years to repair-apst suleman by unclebobo: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
see also: [photo]see Obama Placing His Hands On Melania Trump Backside at

http://sportfaaji..in/2017/01/photosee-obama-placing-his-hands-on.html

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Author Of Confusion - The Bible / Religion Is A Game Of Hide And Seek. The Gospel Is Not! / Popular Prophet, Baba Peculiar Builds Cathederal For Widows,orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.