Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman (745 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by Upritman(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
@SuanusBlog

The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has revealed that the tough decision of the American President, Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital was a perfect fulfillment of one of his prophecies for the year 2017.

The fiery prophet recalls that the bold step by the American Government was his 24th prophecy for the outgoing year.
The preacher who stated this on his official twitter handle wrote:

“My prophecy no.24 for 2017 was ‘Jerusalem will become Capital of Israel. American Embassy will be moved there’. Donald Trump just ordered it” he tweeted.

Suanu’s Blog recalls that president Trump had in a state broadcast on December 6 recognized Jerusalem as the new Capital of Israel and ordered a new US Embassy to be constructed there; an action that angered Muslims worldwide.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/12/i-prophesied-that-jerusalem-will-become.html

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by olagbemi118(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
na true oooooo
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
...but you couldn't predict you would Bleep Otobo's big yansh.

1 Like

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by vaxx: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
But Jerusalem isn't yet to be officially recognized by United nations as the isreal capital... Germany refused to accept Jerusalem as the official capital.... Donald trump only speak for America and not the world at large.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by Demmzy15(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
I hope you can also prophesies how the army of Islam will conquer Jerusalem! tongue
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by Pierohandsome: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
vaxx:
But Jerusalem isn't yet to be officially recognized by United nations as the isreal capital... Germany refused to accept Jerusalem as the official capital.... Donald trump only speak for America and not the world at large.
When America speaks that is the world talking. Who is United Nation minus America?

The world has spoken, there is nothing anybody can do
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by NPComplete: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lol. This Suleiman sha.
Donald Trump already promised to do that during the campaign. And Donald has a very palpable anti-Islam bias.
Donald Trump was elected last year. This clown made his prediction this year. And he expects us to believe he someone special.
While we are on this, can he tell us what happened to the rest of his prophecies?

https://www.nairaland.com/3547019/apostle-sulemans-50-prophecies-2017

Even Google trends will predict more accurately than this guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by darfay: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
So? Y do you have to remind us
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by spongeisback: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
So he predicted that Jerusalem will become Israel's capital in 2017...Anybody that followed the American election will know that making Jerusalem Israel's capital was one of trump's campaign promises, he won the election in November and Otobo's yansher gave his "prophecy" in January Come on people use your brain!!!!!!!!!!

BTW only America recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital....no OTHER country supports trump's irrational decision even majority of American citizens are against this move.
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by abduljabbar4(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
But MOST of your 2015 general elections guesses prophesies failed woefully sir. Just concentrate on fvcking daniella wests gigantic a$$. If tb joshua could fail who are you?cheesy

lets take a look at them.

El-Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election

Nasir El-Rufai won the election in Kaduna with 1,117,635 million votes beating the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party and the then governor, Mukhtar Yero, who polled a total of 485,833 votes.

I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers

In 2016, Shagari celebrated his
91st birthday on February 25.
The second President of Nigeria's Second Republic (1979–1983) is alive and well.

Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest

Dangote’s fortune in 2015 dropped to $14.7 billion from $25 billion in 2014. He was propelled downward by a weaker Nigerian currency and shrinking demand for cement which is his largest asset. He still retained the title of Africa’s richest man in 2015 and is still the richest African. However, the prophecy is partially true, as Dangote is close to dropping out of TOP-100 richest by Forbes.
See the ranking HERE .
Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP
[b/]
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo did not move to PDP. Instead, he won the governorship election on the platform of the APC.

6. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared the winner. APC Pray!
Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election to Muhammadu Buhari and in a historic move, called Buhari to congratulate him even before the Independent National Electoral Commission officially declared Buhari as the winner of the election.
READ ALSO: Drop anti-preaching bill, pastor Chris tells El-Rufai

[b]I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president

Whatever that meant, the INEC gave Buhari the pass to contest for president and he won to become the first to defeat an incumbent president in Nigeria’s history.

2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule

According to the INEC, Buhari won the presidential election in 2015 and has occupied the seat since.

I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

Alex Ekwueme is still alive except something terrible happened to him in 2015 and in 2016 that didn’t make the news.

*this is my favourite*

I see President Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles

By coming back, he meant coming back to retain his position as the president. However, this did not happen and will not happen.

Libyan election to be cancelled

There was no election in Libya in 2015.

There will be a plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed
No plot to assassinate ex-president Jonathan was exposed in 2015.

I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as federal ministers

None of Buhari’s ministers served as ministers during Jonathan’s administration. The only minister who quit is Amina Mohammed. From March 7, 2017, she resumes her duties as the deputy secretary-general of the United Nations.
19. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.
According to foreign and local observes, 2015 presidential election was adjudged the fairest in the country’s history. Contrary to the prophecy, it did not end in a court case.

copied from Naij.ng

1 Like

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
I think Suleiman is stretching things a bit. Any country is at liberty to decide where it's capital will be. Israel said Jerusalem is its capital years ago and moved its legislature and judiciary there. What just happened is America recognised that move. That's all. American recognition does not make or unmake Jerusalem. Everything is just hot air for now.

In short the prophesy hasn't moved beyond where it was the day before it was made.
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by abduljabbar4(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
When America speaks that is the world talking. Who is United Nation minus America?

This is officially the most senseless post of 2017. Were you a science student?
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2017
that bible prophecy
Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by vaxx: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Pierohandsome:

when America speaks , only America is talking and not the voice of the nations .....the united nations.... A tree can't do without a forest but a forest can do without an iroko tree..... America has recognised she is not a super power house anymore......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prophesied That Jerusalem Will Become Israel’s Capital In 2017 – Apst.suleman by SweetJoystick(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Smh why you no go predict when e dey part of Trump campaign promises. Yahoo yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Song Lyrics: Busola Martins - There Is No Mountain / Pastor Chris Is Leading The 2018 Holy Land Tour / The Experience 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.