Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (44415 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
These mongolian fools called Dss, have they gone to Kaduna to arrest the killers? What about the Abuja killers? They just want to subdue Christians now one person is bold to speak this oyibo Dog is spewing trash.#Ask people that have witnessed war#

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by Natudu: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Reading these reactions just reflects what is wrong with Nigerians. Just tell me one thing wrong with this apt observation made by Freeze. So, Apostle suleman can say his mind but not Freeze? Oh, Suleman is a pastor and hence cannot be corrected or arrested? Ok, let's reverse the role of Freeze and the pastor and all of you here will pounce on Freeze and advise him to listen and learn from the 'man of God'. Nigerians! Church has turned our heads and we can no longer reason.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by israelmao(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
You'll soon freeze as your name implies.Defending oneself doesn't equal killing.One is only on the defensive when is attacked unlike those fulani herdmen going about killing innocent souls.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by israelmao(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hygist:
Freeze reacts to Apostle Suleiman's statement that there'll be damages if DSS arrests him

As shared by the OAP in reaction to Apostle Suleiman's statement that his followers will cause damages that will take a year to fix if he spends a day in DSS custody:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPru7iQlLtw/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

http://www.hygist.com/2017/01/freeze-reacts-to-suleimans-statement.html

You'll soon freeze as your name implies.Self-defense doesn't equal killing,one is only on tje defensive when he or she is attacked unlike the fulani herdmen that are going about killing nation-wide
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by gud4dbest(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Luckylife:
Nobody is above the law in a sane country where court judgements are obeyed but where double standard of laws are use . Imagine a place where Mali /Senegal bloody thirsty sucking fulanisherdmens terrorists demons are allow to kill it citizens because they are Christians farmers or PDP senator representatives or important minerals resources are found their and the securities agents busy kidnapping or arresting those calling for self-defence .

Dont mind that stupid buffoonish foolishness called Freezhe or whatever;one thing is, 'peace is not d absence of conflict but d presence of justice. D killing that has been like spate on d increase with impunity without justice for years,who will b d David or Deborah or Gedion dat would say enough?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
saintmark88:

Ur own case is worse than the myopic fellow u talked about to think it's just Christains tht r under attack n southern kaduna
not surprised, Catholic!, come and tell us it's Muslims that are being attacked,mofo 2
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by gud4dbest(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Natudu:
Reading these reactions just reflects what is wrong with Nigerians. Just tell me one thing wrong with this apt observation made by Freeze. So, Apostle suleman can say his mind but not Freeze? Oh, Suleman is a pastor and hence cannot be corrected or arrested? Ok, let's reverse the role of Freeze and the pastor and all of you here will pounce on Freeze and advise him to listen and learn from the 'man of God'. Nigerians! Church has turned our heads and we can no longer reason.

I dont know what tribe u are or where u live but if u are in Lagos and a patriotic NIGERIAN, by d time Lagos is taken over by apologists of the North it will b like daydream to u!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by ebenholer(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Apostle Sulaimon's statement is actually an incitement and I believe it was made due to anger. But the presidency are actually too silent for someone not to believe they were in support of this genocide. Well the presidency should have realized too that he made this statement for being so angry with the situation and try pacify him to retract his statement not for them to take to compulsion. Mr freeze, preaching can be an easy thing when literally sound. Kindly put useful in the same position of Apostle Sulaimon I am sure u will do the worse thing than that.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by gud4dbest(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
dfrost:

Even if it appears that they are pushed beyond the wall, it doesn't mean they should fight back.

Take a cue from Jesus'words in the Bible:

(Matthew 5:43-45) 43 You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since he makes his sun rise on both the wicked and the good and makes it rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.

YES,we're taking the cue that is why we are calling the Govt unto order...IF Buhari believes in one Nigeria formed in 1914 he shud act in d best interest of all and not like one apologetic bigot! And the chiefs of the North stop acting like 'Nigerian colonial master'!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by saintmark88(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
2dugged:
not surprised, Catholic!, come and tell us it's Muslims that are being attacked,mofo 2

I know ur type, u segregate against muslims, segregate against pple who r not from ur region, segregate against ur fellow xtains, no wonder u have been xclaming catholic... Pple like u are best referred to as bigots...... I'm done with u
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
admax:
This Freeze or Dissolve, whatever his name is, What church does he attends, who is his Pastor, what does his Pastor preach every Sunday and does he listen?

He should just come out to say he is now a Muslim.
freeze is an abstract personality, he wants to be known, his case is worse than MMM when frozen.

see how senseless he always sounds. nothing cool comes out of his mouth, I wonder if his job is just to always be online.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by drstone1: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2017
DrChukzy:
These overfed dolt called Fridge should just shut his mouth.

Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious.

I don't know why it's taking these people long to clear and delete the idiot self.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by drstone1: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2017
nNEOo:
OK 1) those Egyptians have been killing ppl no single arrest

2) Muslims terrorists have been killing Christians, no single arrest

3) baboons n monkeys will be soaked in blood,(treason) no single arrest

4)politicians have been making sand-down-the-throat statements, no single arrest

5)armed herdsmen roaming the streets, no single arrest

6)Politicians spraying money in parties n rallies, no single arrest

Freeze go n help the less privileged angry

Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by nNEOo(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2017
drstone1:

Al over the world's history of successful Jihads. the key to Subjugation and winning the jihadist war are not the rabid terrorist/jihadist. It lies with the 5th columnists among the target population who see their own people as kaffirs and are out to betray their own people to the terrorists under d cloak of Islamic solidarity.. In today's world,former US President Husseini Obama calls them "peaceful n moderate' Muslims. In Nigeria,they r called 'peaceful Yoruba muslims'. Some even disguise as Christians to further confuse the gullible. They may look, educated and even look as if they r reasonable n peace-loving...don't be deceived,given time n opportunity, it is d same rabid violence n terrorism that runs through their blood veins..where they can't kill, they will support others to kill on their behalf and even go to all lengths to use, deception, half truths and outright lies and false logic to defend their more zealous brothers. Their hypocrisy is odious

Well said Broda, ppl don't give in to obvious logic but wallow in their bottomless emotion

Only the skigue clean gullible nomads can n will be deceived
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by dederocs(m): 3:50am On Jan 26, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
This pastor seems to ve an exaggerated opinion of who he really his.
The question is, is he above the LAW? No.
Does he enjoy anyform of immunity? No
Can he be arrested? Yes.
Can he be jailed? Depends on offence and judiciary.
For me, the guy is shit. I ve known since he was a boy alws putting on one cross belt attire way back.
He will be jailed and the pple of Edo will not give a fuuuuuck about it.
True talk, quite an ovverated opiniõn...he should bê advised.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2017
saintmark88:

I know ur type, u segregate against muslims, segregate against pple who r not from ur region, segregate against ur fellow xtains, no wonder u have been xclaming catholic... Pple like u are best referred to as bigots...... I'm done with u
heheheheheheheheheheheh, look in the mirror Mr, you announced your self as a catholic, I didn't,i hope you have seen the thread where the imams have now suddenly woken up, because of the Apostle, where as they were asleep since the killings have been taking place, oya, Mr catholic come and tell us that it's Muslims that fulanis have been attacking, be there and be deceiving yourselves, I served in jos, so to an extent I know what I am saying, sit in your myopic corner and be shouting I am a catholic there, nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by unmask: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2017
MakeADifference:

Which religion are you talking about?
all
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by ylaa(f): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2017
hope you r not referring to me
coward
freshcvvs:

Too many slow people in this country.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by freshcvvs: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
hope you r not referring to me
coward

I am waiting for you to be at the forefront paper tiger.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by ylaa(f): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
no fear i will not beat you ok
lol
freshcvvs:

I am waiting for you to be at the forefront paper tiger.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by freshcvvs: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
no fear i will not beat you ok
lol

I hear you paper tiger.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by ylaa(f): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin
freshcvvs:

I hear you paper tiger.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by stannam: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
I think all the OFM members should go on serious prayers for NIgeria.... We can be GREAT again
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by freshcvvs: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
ylaa:
grin grin grin grin

See teeth.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by ylaa(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
like your own

freshcvvs:

See teeth.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him by freshcvvs: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
ylaa:
like your own

cheesy how are you today? I hope you are not that bad like your political view? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop / Liz Benson: The Return Of A Nollywood Legend (photos, Video) / Portable Survives 2nd Car Crash Of The Year

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.