Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( (38857 Views)

Igbo Presidency: Buhari Will Handover To Osinbajo, Don’t Be Deceived - Chekwas O / You Make Igbos Poor With Your Leadership, Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Rochas Okorocha / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Chiefobdk1: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:
A friend of mine died in an auto crash.
People, stay away from automobiles; they will kill you
2+2=44 logic undecided undecided undecided

Illiterates everywhere

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by galaxy2020(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Which one is IMO AIR, THEN DANA AIR? Rochas, hmmm
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by godquality: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mynd44:
A friend of mine died in an auto crash.

People, stay away from automobiles; they will kill you

2+2=44 logic undecided undecided undecided
let me break it for you.
He said, an investigation was carried out and they couldn't ascertain the cause of the crash. If that's true why should anybody fly with the same airline? What improvement has the airline made to prevent a similar crash from happening if they don't even know what caused the last one?.

Better heed his advise and stay clear of such airline.
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by okechuks22: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
wunmi590:
*FUNNY NIGERIANS.* * 1). When they loot money, they keep it in Switzerland. *2). When sick, they go to Germany.* * 3). When investing, they go to America.* * 4). When buying Mansions, they visit London. *5). When shopping they go to Dubai.* * 6). When on holidays, they visit Paris or Bahamas.* * 7) When educating their children,they select Europe. * cool. When praying, they go to Saudi Arabia or Jerusalem. *9). BUT,when they DIE, they all want to be BURIED in NIGERIA.* * Please, help me ask them, **NIGERIA NA CEMETERY?
nice question question
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
godquality:
let me break it for you.
He said, an investigation was carried out and they couldn't ascertain the cause of the crash. If that's true why should anybody fly with the same airline? What improvement has the airline made to prevent a similar crash from happening if they don't even know what caused the last one?.

If you want to know the cause of the last one go and meet AIB. Its simple! Dana Air is not the only airline to have had an incident but the airline trust must have learnt it lessons considering that they recently got a safety certification from an international body. I will fly them again and again cos other airlines be feeling complacent while Dana Air to some extent will be making extra effort to ensure it doesnt happen again.

Better heed his advise and stay clear of such airline.
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Halo22: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
I pity IMO people in the hands of Rocha's cos they never see anything yet
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Realdeals:
The man is silly! Because you lose your loves one to a crash in a Toyota car, we should not drive Toyota again
e tire me o. Clueless bunch
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
niceone3:
kenya airline the biggest in Africa has also had a plane crash. so does it mean that they should close down angry
Pls enlighten them. Bush People! Belview changed to First Nation nobody is saying anything. Not sure Nairalanders know where airport dey sef
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
MrAboki:
Deceived about what?

As soon as I saw the photos, I started laughing hard..

Imo State people no dey make noise again about Okorocha like before. Them don gree say na once chance dem dey so dey are just going along for the ride now.

But this fuckery posted by that senator person is utter bullshit. Even Airfrane has crashed before and they are still in operation. Aircrash investigations are multiple in its approach as the NAIB is the Nigerian arm which will partner with the NTSB (foreign arm) and the Aircraft manufacturers.

What this means is that the results of a crash cannot be doctored as there is an international agency charged with such investigations and they also do this to chackmate if there is a mechanical fault with that brand of aircraft that needs to be checked on others.

Sorry for his loss but his post is dead on arrival.
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oga if you dont know anything keep quiet. Do you know that Dana has some aircraft in their fleet that are far newer than that of Airpeace, Aero and Medview? see this one. dey dere make pant dey wear u. U know next to nothing about aviation bro
opribo:
Rebranding DANA air as IMO air. Owerri is a choice for domestic airline especially for the South East so its no surprise DANA wanst to make Owerri a base and trust Rochas it was a good opportunity for show off. They need to get new modern aircraft types like the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 for the airport and not repaint the old DANA air MD83 that is outdated in some countries with IMO air.

This is not real CHANGE it is superficial.
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Bunchersstab(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
They will always find a way of getting innocent blood for rituals, I pity anybody that will enter that coffin sorry plane
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Oyind17:
You no make sense abeg

He make sense. Make we no travel by road again cos sombody die for motor accident ? abi how many car company una dn stop to enter cos dem get accident ?
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bunchersstab:
They will always find a way of getting innocent blood for rituals, I pity anybody that will enter that coffin sorry plane

Which airline u dey fly? u dn even reach airport before ? u say coffin. who told u that the Arik Air u flu doesnt have old coffins? or Airpeace or Aero that couldnt sustain? this is an airline that came back from a crash and is bouncing entering partnerships that will bring ur state out of poverty and ur there talking shit.

1 Like

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by supomi: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ogetogeo:

Don't be ridiculous, he did not say don't fly airlines but this one.

I hope u see the same car that killed your family and u still board it?

So if ekenedilichukwu kills pple we should stop entering them and face Peace transport abi. bush man.

dEY DERE THE AIRLINE DEY CLEAN OUT WITH GOOD NUMBER OF PASSENGERS DAILY U DEY HERE DEY CRY...PELE O
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by OYAY(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
But he was once in government what did he do then to effect good governance in leaders to improve the life of masses
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
supomi:

He make sense. Make we no travel by road again cos sombody die for motor accident ? abi how many car company una dn stop to enter cos dem get accident ?
E different, I think sey I don chop ban cheesy
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by menkas(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
pls my people of imo state iam begging u all forget about the airline okoro when want a blood to renew his political power becareful imo people that man is dangerous
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Rushmore(f): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by opribo(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=supomi post=53124676]Oga if you dont know anything keep quiet. Do you know that Dana has some aircraft in their fleet that are far newer than that of Airpeace, Aero and Medview? see this one. dey dere make pant dey wear u. U know next to nothing about aviation bro[/quote

My friend I dont care if you are the president of IATA all I know is that many airlines across the world including the American Airlines the largest owners of the MD series of planes are phasing them out and the major reason is safety. So you that are arguing the newmess of the aircraft i believe you have the certicate or manufacture date of those aircraft. You have free access to the internet so I have posted some links below for you to read before you come back post bullsh1t here. I wasnt talking about the age of the aircraft i was only talking about the need to step up the new generation aircrafts.

After all what is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

http://www.chinaaviationdaily.com/news/19/19626.html

http://www.airportspotting.com/airlines-fly-md80-series/

http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=296967
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by brilly63(f): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2017
shocked
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Bunchersstab(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2017
supomi:

Which airline u dey fly? u dn even reach airport before ? u say coffin. who told u that the Arik Air u flu doesnt have old coffins? or Airpeace or Aero that couldnt sustain? this is an airline that came back from a crash and is bouncing entering partnerships that will bring ur state out of poverty and ur there talking shit.
Oga, must you always be insultive or aggressive when passing out ur point?
Do you know the last time that plane was?
How many of those civil servants in Owerri can afford a flight fare?

To me, I think its a misplaced priority
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Bishops10(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
When I saw operated by "Dana Airlines" the next thing that came to my mind is IKE c IBE
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by MrAboki: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Originalsly:
Did the international agency do an investigation? They always....always come to a conclusion. When they cannot find a mechanical or design cause they would conclude it was human error.

That is from Wikipedia.

Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by MrAboki: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2017
idupaul:

So Mr NTSB special investigator can you tell us the cause of that crash ?

Why the rudeness?

undecided

I never said I worked for the NTSB did I?

You needs to chill bro.
Re: 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( by Originalsly: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
MrAboki:

That is from Wikipedia.
Not at all.... my own conclusion from following crashes. Nice relevant post!.... but isnt it the same troubled aircraft being used here?...with unsolved crash history?...more reason people should avoid flying on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) / Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.