Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption (18452 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by vatiqan(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

I don't roll with low lives and you won't enter the least of clicks.

I used a 'word'; neither do you fit in. Ishie mkpo

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by nezer83: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, you are not informed, Afenifere never supported Buhari, now make your point.

Guy are u for real..Afenifere never supported Buhari..are u for real??
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by SycophanticGoat: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
I hope Afonjas are not trying to wail undecided undecided

Afenifere and some old/experienced/well-meaning Yoruba elders never supported Buhari from the onset. This was because they knew what the outcome will be and quite frankly, their fears are being laid to bare before their eyes.

It was only the greedy folks like Tinubu and his band of janjaweedians that ignored the signs and marched on for Buhari. Now their eyes done clear (although some still chose to remain zombies till date)..

I still respect Afenifere as much as I respect Fayose. In short, I love Fayose with passion (no homo)!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by onward4life(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
gurunlocker:
Just looking for one person that will still believe dullarpoh is fighting corruption

Me grin
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by glossy6(f): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Joke of a country.
Dem never hala tongue
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by omolami: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nigerians are aware that buhari's anti corruption crusade is loopsided. It is only targeted at opposition and percrived enemies. Well that is what we get when a first schl leaving certificate holder is at the helms.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Buhari is a blunder!
The du.mb nomad is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Icaretoo: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Max4rmafrica:
undecided grin grin. Finally the chicken has come home to roost. Our eyes don clear. 270 million to clear grass. My question is this; Why not feed the people with the money and give them cutlass to clear the grass?

Which they will gladly do ..Atleast to busy
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
omolami:
Nigerians are aware that buhari's anti corruption crusade is loopsided. It is only targeted at opposition and percrived enemies. Well that is what we get when a first schl leaving certificate holder is at the helms.
as far as buhari is fighting kwuruption the zombies are happy sorry afonja
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by freddurst: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:
Lol, who afenifere Don help, afenifere ko afeni shakur ni
Please don't ever use the name 'Afeni Shakur' unnecessarily in ur life again.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by makdcash(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tillaman:

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by emmytalks(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Una never see anything...we told you guys but just like the bedazzled MMM 'investors', told us to keep quiet, na here all of us dey..no wahala
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by tillaman(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Niqqa u gt a problem wit me Do I knw u?? Ofcourse I don't and so why tf would u say IN MY LIFE?? U re clearly a moronic slowpoke, you afeni shakur looking git!! Ciao
freddurst:

Please don't ever use the name 'Afeni Shakur' unnecessarily in ur life again.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by str8talk1: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
voicelez:
Yoruba's are always know for their courage. Nice one shocked shocked

Do you mean C.O.W.A.R.D.I.C.E?
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
alcmene:
The back-stabbing Afonjoas are now coming to term with the reality that they have been raped once again

Grade A dunce.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
cowardSeun:
lalasticlala mynd44

Awo descendants are now wailing

While the descendants of biblical Cain from Biafra are weeping and begging to be released from bondage.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
tillaman:

And who your progenitors don help except to blindly lead people to their untimely deaths ?
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
magicminister:
[size=15pt]THE FACT THAT MOST YORUBAS DO NOT SUPPORT BIAFRA BAFFLES ME TO MY CORE.
EVEN IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT BIAFRA, YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THE RENEGOTIATION OF THE UNITY OF NIGERIA.

[/size]

Is your skull empty or is it your reasoning faculty that is faulty ?
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
steppin:
They're blasting because he's not from their region.
You all supported Buhari and voted for him, you have to live with whatever decision he makes.

You apparently have problem upstairs
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by tillaman(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
U git, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I didn't dm you my views then what's with you saying lame stuffs about my ancestors, I hope u die in a fire, and I think u shud return to the Bermuda triangle u crawled out frm and hw did u even escape from the shackles on ur body for yaba left, demented b*stard
BermudaTriangle:

And who your progenitors don help except to blindly lead people to their untimely deaths ?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Good morning afonja group..
We warned u guys about this monumental failure and silent thief but u called us bad blood..

Sincerely, it's seems Igbos are prophets from all indication..

Dunce from the pit of hell. Not a single soul voted for Buhari in the entire SE, uh ?
Your lack of the meaning of democracy stinks to high heavens. Prophets my foot. Thats why people don't take your tribe serious. Your manner of reasoning is seriously warped.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Not surprised!

Typical of Buhari
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by buchilino(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afriifa:
ok i get it,, and i am sorry if i misunderstood you

ITS OK, IT HAPPENS SOME TIMES

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Pascal181: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afonjas re now getting their senses back.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Ngokafor(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
..Afenifere never supported buhari to be Nigeria's president in 2015..They even made spirited efforts to warn their people..

..Unfortunately,their cries for reason were drowned by the swarm of Sai baba chanters under Tinubu's spell..Those miscreants insulted (Afenifere) and accused them of collecting money from Jonathan...only for the same touts to now be talking about nation-wide protest in February because of the unprecedented hardshp in the land..I remember the Febuhari nonsense in 2015..smh!

..Therefore my Igbo bros dem,please give Afenifere a break and some credit.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by ImoRiver: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Any serving appointee that has a proven case of involvement in corruption should resign and defend himself/herself. The reason we don't want PDP anymore is because the institutionalized corruption and till this day honour it. It will be a disappointment if APC tows same path.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by LastSurvivor11: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Dunce from the pit of hell. Not a single soul voted for Buhari in the entire SE, uh ?
Your lack of the meaning of democracy stinks to high heavens. Prophets my foot. Thats why people don't take your tribe serious. Your manner of reasoning is seriously warped.

Mumu.. see where ur knowledge of democracy has landed us.. u can now see how ur treacherous tribe took after God himself.. accept ur mistakes and move on fool..
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Cjrane2: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
BUHARI is very corrupt and very hypocritical about it.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30am On Jan 26, 2017
alcmene:
I hope Afonjas are not trying to wail undecided undecided

LOL who afenifere help? Same Afenifere that ask us to vote GEJ?
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by whirlwind7(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2017
voicelez:
Yoruba's are always know for their courage. Nice one shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are such a comedian
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by hollywater: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2017
jaz:
I'M TIRED OF 1 NIGERIA
NOT ONLY YOU MY BROTHER.
Re: Afenifere Attacks Buhari For Clearing SGF, Babachir Lawal Of Corruption by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2017
alcmene:
The Pan-Yoruba socio-political Organisation, Afenifere, has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari over his handling of the allegations against the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal.

National Publicity Secretary of the organisation, Yinka Odumakin, frowned at the President’s decision to absolve Lawal of corruption against him.

Speaking on the issue, Odumakin said, “It is tragic that a presidency, whose sole credential is anti – corruption, would treat a monumental allegation against one of its principal officials this way.

“The Presidency that has all the time to investigate the number of committee members , who did not sign a report, could not find time to investigate the grass -cutting activities of the SGF . It is the lowest low for the anti -corruption war. ”

Recall that the senate had called for Lawal’s arrest and prosecution, following an Interim Report by its ad-hoc committee on mounting Humanitarian crisis in the North East which indicted him of fraud.

In the report, the committee alleged that Lawal who is the Chairman of the Presidential Initiative of the North East, PINE, awarded contracts to a company which he has link to.

But the President, in a letter read on the floor of the senate by the Senate President on Tuesday rejected the call by the upper legislative house, citing some infractions in the report.

However, senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sanu, who heads the senate’s Ad-Hoc Committee, equally expressed disappointment at the presidency’s response to the committee’s report.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/25/afenifere-attacks-buhari-clearing-sgf-babachir-lawal-corruption/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
when jonathan gave ibori, almustafa pardon, who questioned him?
Nigerian forget things too fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Appoints 20 Commissioners / Buhari Organization Backs Mutiny; Soldiers Are Free To Protest - Amaechi / Photos From The Burial Of Umar Shinkafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.