Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (63032 Views)

Breaking News Iran: President Trump Bans All Muslims From Entering United States / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by googlepikins: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnesty7:
Oh, I tot he wants to stop them from coming into the world. That's only when I will consider him a powerful man.
who swear for you? So dumb and senseless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by balanceofterror1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

And you think nigerian muslims have hemorrhoids like you lot always jumping from one country to another. LOOOL!

Where is Buhari and how many countries have he jumped to?.

8 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by nnaemmy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
under a week, more than 10% of his campaign promises achieved.

Baba please show us some scorecard.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by kabman: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
no saudi arabia.joke list
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Deem: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
Most people on this platform make comments that doesn't make sense at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by sekem: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
balanceofterror1:

WHY ARE YOU PAINED?.

Why should I be pained?

Wetin kwansign me?

I be moslem or I be amelican?

My problem na all diz useless and baseless comparisons una dey draw between maazi trump and Dr. Buhari.

Dasall.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
TRUMP,you need to wake up. there are better developments america needs than all these ur doing.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by kenejicks(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Dexema(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
anibi9674:
what about Nigeria Muslims, are they better of. don't they kill in the name of Allah.

I'm sure there would be stiff measures against Muslims regardless of country, those from countries notorious for extremism and Terrorism will be worst hit.

I just hope al qaeda and isis won't move their headquarters to the countries not on the list.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Odingo1: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2017
[/b]Japan did that and their country is safe today[b], AMERICA RONU OOO!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by tolexy007(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
bukolaSaraki:
TRUMP,you need to wake up. there are better developments america needs than all these ur doing.

let him tackle terrorism first, you can have development when their is peace

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by sirfee(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
sekem:

You people are just so funny.

Just watch it. The same way you guys are praising this mad man trump is the same way you guys will also start blaming him when his tough stance starts to backfire.

This is the reason why I detest praise singers and sycophanticos like you guys.

Anyway sha, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by NORSIYK(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Trump should also ban people from northern Nigeria from entering US

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by opribo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
A man who means business on day one he hit the ground running signing three major bills as priomised to the electorate, that's focus now compare that to the monumental disaster we call a cattle rearer cum president who wasted our nations precious time looking for trogues as ministers upon all that he is still groping in the dark not knowing what to do. As we are here now he is in another mans country crossing his leg and watching TV.

I am particularly worried that as many as we are with all the education we could tolerate this rubbish in this age and era when other smaller African countries are dumping these rubbish type of things in the dustbin of history. A man whose GCE certificate cannot be found leading us in this 20th century. In short I will relocate to Ghana for the time been.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:
Nice one. The only reason Nigeria is not on that list is because of Christians in the south. Hopefully, Marie le pen would get in and do the same in France too. The reason why most Christians in the west are naive enuf to allow Muslims in is because they do not understand want we face here. Just 0.7% Muslims in USA yet they create so much havoc that ppl are now scared now imagine what Nigerian Christians are going through sharing an almost equal population with them.

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Statsocial:
Nice one. The only reason Nigeria is not on that list is because of Christians in the south. Hopefully, Marie le pen would get in and do the same in France too. The reason why most Christians in the west are naive enuf to allow Muslims in is because they do not understand want we face here. Just 0.7% Muslims in USA yet they create so much havoc that ppl are now scared now imagine what Nigerian Christians are going through sharing an almost equal population with them.

You forget that many of us in the "north" are Christians.
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by cstr55: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Klington: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ride on Mr trump
The Lord's ur muscle grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by samsono30: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

Shut up, is it ur business, just face ur own situation here, am sure ur area no get light since bubu left this country, then u are here vomiting rubbish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by abbey621(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
You people are so full of ignorance, he is not banning every Muslim just those from countries with massive terror potentials like Yemen, Syria, Iraq but countries like Saudi Arabia and Egypt with the largest Muslim population in the world are exempted.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
My sympathy goes to innocent muslims who will be affected by this law.

Let's ask ourselves this candid question, nations dominated by Islam, are they peaceful? Your guess is as good as mine. Though only few can be exempted like UAE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
When they strike back now .. Terrorist looking at thrump like ... your time dey come
Hope he knows what he is doing ...
Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
95 Somalis, two Kenyans deported from US after Trump policy

More than 90 Somalis and Kenyans have landed at the JKIA in Nairobi after being deported from the United States.

Reports indicated 95 Somali men and two Kenyan women were deported via Omnia international plane at 11am.

A security officer at the ariport said they were then flown to Mogadishu via Juba Airways.

The officer said American security officers who accompanied the men said the deportation was as a result of President Donald Trump's policy.

An estimated 30,000 Kenyan illegal immigrants are now at imminent risk of being deported from the USA back to Kenya.

There are around 11 million illegal immigrants in the USA who Trump threatened to deport while he was on the campaign trail.

Many illegals were hoping that he would tone down after winning the election but it is now clear that Trump will not backtrack on his hardline immigration policy
READ MORE http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/01/25/95-somalis-two-kenyans-deported-from-us-after-trump-policy_c1494579

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
It starts with the Muslims who are an easy target. Then the Mexican rapists. Soon it will get to Nigerian drug dealers and fraudsters. Those cheering are naive.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by skedman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
God bless you Donald Trump
ignorance is a disease, do you think trump give a Bleep about nigeria christians. I think the best thing that will happen to we southwest is for the president to allow these ipob illiterate to go and creat their biafra country.I am sorry , They are just to low in thinking. They lack wisdom to see the future

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
sunnyside16:
Germany allowed it and are facing turbulent times

What turbulent time? The country that has the strongest economy in Europe and 5th in the world. So what turbulent time are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Kinikini: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Islam will outlive President Donald Trump and the pervasive global Islamophobia going on. Punishing the innocent majority for the sins of a few is called prejudice. Supporting it openly or behind the keyboard is called bigotry.

On the other hand, one hopes this development will rein in the terrorists and their sponsors because they have done enough damage to Muslims of this generation.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by alBHAGDADI: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
gentlelarry:
And they will gladly ban all US expatriate, businesses, Properties, and every link whatsoever with Dubai and the rest... No country is an Island on its own,.
Na bomb go land for una head if una try am.

aminusanti rilwayne001 friendchoice udatso, now i know why you guys cried when trump won.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Snowstorm: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Why is there so much hatred towards muslims??

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
It's only common sense!!! How do you allow your sworn enemies who want to kill you into your backyard without having any measures to atleast screen out the bad eggs? The west is at war with extremist Islamists and jihadists! I am in support!! Fvck the terrorists and the twisted religion that has birthed it!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if they are a cult group. All of them from Nigeria should be banned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US by africanusvu(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
amnesty7:
Oh, I tot he wants to stop them from coming into the world or deny them oxygen. That's only when I will consider him a powerful man.
,No.amnesty,no need for that.muslims ar already busy stoping each other en-mass from coming to the world,dnt u knw hw many muslims felow muslims send off the world per minute? block them frm ur side.and alow them kill them selves.soon.there wil be no muslim and d world wil av peace.yea.perfect peace

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.