Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React (43330 Views)

Jerry Gana, Adeniran, Alkali Formally Defect To Social Democratic Party(photos) / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Again, Court Grants Bail To Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by ogbonti: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerians? MUST WE VOTE FOR EVERY RECYCLED POLITICIAN FROM 1999 OR BEFORE? Where are aspiring leaders between the ages of 25 to 50? Who are smart entrepreneurs, erudite scholars, accomplished scientists, literary giants, successful business men who built things without stealing one kobo from PDP or APC.? They are here in Nigeria and around the world.. why can't we encpurage them to use their wealth of experience to make a positive impact?

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by Izonpikin: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
blackpanda:
I will continue to support my President PMB. He is Godsent and we surely lead Nigeria to the promised land. God bless u sir
in life and in death abi

Wake up..dont keep waiting for an old sick man to solve Nigeria's problems..the old man has even added to existing problems..

Well it's your choice to be a static zombie...

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by blackpanda: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
[s]
Izonpikin:
in life and in death abi

Wake up..dont keep waiting for an old sick man to solve Nigeria's problems..the old man has even added to existing problems..

Well it's your choice to be a static zombie...
[/s]

Shut up and get lost!

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by food4otukotu(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Atiku2019:
Buhari has never been a Pesidential material.

In Atiku I trust smiley
worse than buhari

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

I dont blame you. mANY nIGERIANs have very short memory. We forget things so easily
Keep wailing there

No, we didn't forget, we can't forget...we remembered when Buhari lead us into the first ever recession in Nigeria as Head of State between(1983-1985) now for the second time in our history the same man as President is now leading us into another recession...his incompetency is so bright a blind man can see it in darkness. Zombies like you are blind, deaf, and brain dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by kings09(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
In other words, u like d way Fulani herdsmen hv bn killing Ppl.
madridguy:
Buhari till year 2023 Insha Allah. My support for buhari is unshakable as my love for him is unconditional.

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by Izonpikin: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Shut up and get lost!
tongue tongue

I am already lost..ofcourse from the shackles of zombism... cool

You go wait for buhari tire... grin

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by Cityguy: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
We all need to uphold this country in prayer. Let God's will be done. I honestly feel for the man. His failure affects all, so also his success. I pray for a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
Izonpikin:
tongue tongue

I am already lost..ofcourse from the shackles of zombism... cool

You go wait for buhari tire... grin

Don't mind him, he is pained. Zombie raised to power two.

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by lastpage: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

No, we didn't forget, we can't forget...we remembered when Buhari lead us into the first ever recession in Nigeria as Head of State in 1987...now for the second time in our history the same man as President is now leading us into another recession...his incompetency is so bright a blind man can see it in darkness. Zombies like you are blind, deaf, and brain dead.

Just look at this childish, illiterate Galla-Seller trying to quote history! shocked shocked shocked

Did your teacher in the village not tell you that it was Ibrahim Babangida that was head of state in 1987?

Go school, na lie.......na to join the next available Chisco Bus to Yorubaland!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by ajepako(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
lf things continue like this....

Citizens will not only reject buhari at the polls but they will beat up anyone who wants to vote for buhari...

But sha..wetin concern me sef...
Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
lastpage:

Just look at this childish, illiterate Galla-Seller trying to quote history! shocked shocked shocked

Did your teacher in the village not tell you that it was Ibrahim Babangida that was head of state in 1987?

Go school, na lie.......na to join the next available Chisco Bus to Yorubaland!

Lastpage!

Honorable mumu, it was actually a typo...it's between 1983-1985.

“Nigeria was first in recession when this Chronic-Illiterate was head of state (1983-1985)".

Your recession record breaking dullard is still in power...are you happy now?

Next time read your history books... educated fool.

https://www.naij.com/950027-buhari-massive-fire-nigerias-full-economic-recession-confirmed.html
Re: Nura Alkali Apologizes To Dasuki, Metuh And Bade. Nigerians React by wolu4: 6:04am On Jan 27, 2017
blackpanda:

Why wont he see it all wen hes the one that put us in the deep poo
you put urself in a deep poo by voting Buhari, GEJ knw dat oil price will drop n he had set out strategies to help our economy but since u choose Dullard over him, he adviced u to pray for ur option cos GEJ knw Daura Buhari is not ready for it. He just came for revenge mission. Pls learn how to blame urself fo ur misfortune n not someone else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.