Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

dfghjkl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / dfghjkl (3597 Views)

Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB / February Mega Protest Count Igbo Out / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: dfghjkl by NaMe4: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2017
ShakaZullu:

man you're deceiving yourself grin
you're struggling to get resource control on the same country you leave to rot
who'll then give you your phantom resource control?
you see you have to go and grab land before grabbing mat for sleeping (proverb)
you guys are just deceiving yourselves
you only have two options

A. join the protest for a better Nigeria then push for your resource control since it's the same Nigeria that I'll give it to you. grin

B. Struggle for a separate state cheesy

but right now you're struggling for nothing that's reality cheesy

peace

You just wrote out what I was thinking!

1 Like

Re: dfghjkl by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2017
xana101:
D yorubas alone should go and protest after all they brought this hardship to d land. Buhari is hardship.
Gbam

Re: dfghjkl by mgowsiya: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Those who want to review here on this site click here and I just do it very good job on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Begin Plans To Force AGF To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Pencom Dg’s Sack: Staff Allege Ethnic Politics, Threaten Showdown / Blacks Will Always Be Slaves By Dee Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.