Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman (49885 Views)

Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / I Repeat It, Christians Defend urselves Against Fulani Herdsmen –Apostle Suleman / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself"- Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by bezimo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Amen.

Any Fulani dem born well.Go near.
They want to silence the outspoken and fiery prophet, but that's impossible.

Those DSS get mind, you see anoited highly revered man of God speaking out against injustice in the land and you are attempting to arrest him because them send you.if the prophet curse your generation, you won't recover.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by kenp20(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
SweetJoystick:
You just dey rant, if them want you arrested, them go arrest you. Na only go fit stop your arrest
wetin dis one dey talk self.. dey no knw em church make dey go em church on sunday arrest em na... park well joor

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by aanufeb25: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Kowor post=53121052]The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.[/quote
You can wait and watch an hopeless person to kill you, rape your wife and take over your kids. Mtceeeew
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by sureboykris(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:
Beloved fellow Christians, do not listen to this man...

He wants to start a war...

So someone asking people to DEFEND themselves is starting a war. I tire for you

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Jeromejnr(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.

Luke 22: 36

Go read it
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by larryUG(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.
D way David and King Saul defended themselves and Israel.

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by stinechykee: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

Fool and you think the war have not already started

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Rexnegro(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afriifa:
Already Did SIR. Even David a man after God own heart was a war General. Christians should stop being timid
joshua nko , he fought tire na before he too isrealites to The promised land

2 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Excellentmind: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

We have listened to him, and we will listen him again because he understands that the only language understood by the blood sucking demons of Buhari kinsmen is tit for tat. Therefore, we will fight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Austinoiz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Rightly said BUT Pastor, get it right, OFM workdwide wont do no shit if you get thrown into Daura's cubicle any day.
If they kill you, your people will only grumble fot a week or two and dazzol.

So stop forming COMMANDO...you aint above anything and there wont be consequences other than protest-related deaths of your gullible followers.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Tedassie(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Oya now... The battle has begun..

Where is Zobo and Kulikuli..

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnmK8ujbY3o
The man has become an extremist himself,this is a call to arms!

Babe,one carton of Alomo abeg
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by psalmsjob: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:

Nah the guy commenting on top of you prefers to quote and emulate David as the war general and a man after God's heart but call himself Christian or Christ-like but Jesus is timid in his own reasoning.

I think Apostle Suleiman should go and organize a 2 day crusade in sambisa forest or Dikwa town if he truly means business.

Cowards hiding behind a pulpit to say nonsense from the pit of hell that he truly belongs.

Yes all the so called Christians should heed his words and let's know true Christians left.

The Apostle has lost face with contributor to his ministry business since he attacked MMM so he is desperate to gain them back with all this go and kill and be killed commandment.

3 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by kenx1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Afriifa:
Already Did SIR. Even David a man after God own heart was a war General. Christians should stop being timid

Thank you Jare enuff is enuff

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
wars were fought in the bible, xtians should drop this "thou shall not kill" . if worse come to worse, everybody should be ready to defend themselves.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Iamthatramarmmar(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
This guy dey try Buhari. I just dey pity am

iamthatiam

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by kaystick86(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
amanze15:
inciting violence undecided

When a state Governor gives out money to this herdsmen its not Inciting

When Herdsmen kill people and distroy homea and farm land in plateau, nassarawa, Benue, Southern Kaduna and no arrest was made, none of them was brought to book That's not inciting.

Nigerians wake up. Only God knows where next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
I agree that all human beings have a right to defend themselves when attacked, but the false prophet called for a genocide. Now the DSS are after him he is claiming he only called on Christians to defend themselves, and the funny thing is his gullible, brainwashed flock will fall for it
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by cybriz82(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
voicelez:
There was a country.... cry cry cry cry
no light
no food
no security of lives and property
no kerosene
and what makes me cry is that there is no hope of these things in the nearest future

I remember my Dad telling me of how kids in
his days got gifts from the ‘whiteman’ for
doing well in school. It made the kids at
home excited to start school but now, we
have kids willing to learn without any
persuasion. All they ask for is free or
subsidized education. What’s our stand on
UBE exactly? What of Educational Research
and Development Council? Exactly what have
we done with our $1bn Sovereign Wealth
Fund? Still pondering ways of investing it?
I find it amusing that we have been
rehabilitating and training militants while our
NAPEP grounds to a halt. The best we could
do with the NAPEP program was tricycles?
What has SMEDAN done so far? My friend
was right. We sink too much money into
agendas, make pomp and pageantry of
instituting projects, open up parastatals, set
up committees while the rot deepens and the
citizens groan under the weight of the
burden.
I still wonder which way Nigeria.....which way to go to ...i love my fatherland......i want to know which way nigeria is heading to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Tedassie(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The former
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Chai, you don make zobo and kulikuli dey hungry me now
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by karid(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
In as much as I don't support the present situation we found ourselves in inciting violence would only increase d number of casualties, also tht we call them Fulani don't make them Muslims hence who are u fighting, strategic protest with joint forces by CAN and MSS would be better solution or better put by Nigerians. Vote him and we have the power to cast a vote of no confidence on him ultimately he would resign
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by nNEOo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Chill we are only gonna kill extremist n terror herdsmen....took way too long

Many Christians are ritual killers

We are not afraid of killing you angry
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Chetimah(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
We don't want a war,sir as a man of God,have you call on all other Christian in nigeria,lik CAN president?
All the PRESIDENTS of all the Pentecostals CHURCHES and CATHOLIC CHURCH in NIGERIA to discuss and dialogue on the issue on ground,and call all the Christian house of representatives members with Christian senators,with vice president,to av a meeting,then decide on what to do,then as a Christian body you invite all service chiefs,den we knw what to do.if with all hav mention there's s kne improvement,then we can defend ourselves, or as a Christian body we have our ouw political party then we VOTE a Christian in as Nigeria president.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Yomiwayne80(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnmK8ujbY3o

He is just making mouth..... If a Fulani herdsman comes closer to him ....will he kill him? Does he have the heart of a slayer?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by wristbangle: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
laplace19:

When fulani herdsmen attack you, don't defend yourself,ok....Just surrender yourself so they will butcher you into pieces...Mrs.Stephen

gringrin

Afi Mrs Stephen
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
He's changing his tone.
[/s]

Can u read the hand writting on the wall @ all? shocked shocked you musilm wants another civil war?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Mujtahida: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
They will stay in the comparatively safe enclave of the south and be making statements that can have serious negative reverberations which can lead to violence, death and mayhem for Christians in the North.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by nonhuman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
I dey ur back
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by kings09(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
U can gladly present ur family for slaughter by the Fulani herdsmen n u can thank dem as well. Infact, buy gifts 4 dem
Sirheny007:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.