Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

"I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman (49912 Views)

Chris Okafor: "Defend Yourself Against Fulani Herdsmen" (Video) / I Repeat It, Christians Defend urselves Against Fulani Herdsmen –Apostle Suleman / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself"- Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Enemyofpeace: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
toluwalopsy:
That is true. Ride on pastor.
but if wahala start now,you go run come my house to hide under my bed grin grin
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by femo86(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A country called NIGERIA

Thank God I'm not in Nigeria oo.

#outofthread to avoid haters cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Sirheny007(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
elantraceey:

Christianity is a warfare

Oh..is that a fact??
You aren't any different from them ISIS bastards if thats what you think
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MakeADifference: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Are you of the killers of Christians and their supporters?

Aremson14:
What is the difference between this man and shekarau. Shekarau actually decievess people that they are being oppressed by education. He should be declared a criminal
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
But they didn't. What does that teach you?
cricifixo:
Even if Steven or Jesus chose to defend themselves, it won't be counted against them
And do you know that God forbid, a war breaks now, these so called men of God and politicians will be first to leave the country with their family?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MissBN(f): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
That's old testament sis.
yes but God never asked us to discard It. Its still his word. He can never change and He doesn't lie. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by ylaa(f): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
oya na
make una go try am
power pass power
up APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
You are not alone
fear not
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by fuckpro: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
SexyBabe001:
Oya now... The battle has begun..

Where is Zobo and Kulikuli..

Watch the video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnmK8ujbY3o
...everything to you is a joke abi... Pray they don't come and slice your brest and protruding backside
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok. Agreed, but have you thought of the aftermath?
MissBN:
yes but God never asked us to discard It. Its still his word. He can never change and He doesn't lie. Thanks
Correct anything i spelt wrong. Thanks.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MakeADifference: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
When you see a person talk they way you did, it isn't hard to know who they are.

peteruapata:
El-Zakzaky is in custody for daring to stand military authority

Once you claim to be a pastor, you are free, but if you claim to be an Islamic cleric,you are a terrorist!!!! Not your fault, that is what the terrorists and some of the Christian leaders want us to believe and you fell for it..
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MakeADifference: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Advice taken. But the day you attack an innocent Christian or support the killing of an innocent Christian may be the last.

Austinoiz:
Rightly said BUT Pastor, get it right, OFM workdwide wont do no shit if you get thrown into Daura's cubicle any day.
If they kill you, your people will only grumble fot a week or two and dazzol.

So stop forming COMMANDO...you aint above anything and there wont be consequences other than protest-related deaths of your gullible followers.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MakeADifference: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
The violence, death, and mayhem has left for the homes of killers and haters of Christians.

Mujtahida:
They will stay in the comparatively safe enclave of the south and be making statements that can have serious negative reverberations which can lead to violence, death and mayhem for Christians in the North.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by amanze15(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
kaystick86:

When a state Governor gives out money to this herdsmen its not Inciting

When Herdsmen kill people and distroy homea and farm land in plateau, nassarawa, Benue, Southern Kaduna and no arrest was made, none of them was brought to book That's not inciting.

Nigerians wake up. Only God knows where next.
when your so called pastors advise you to pick up guns and kill herdsmen, you know its time to change church or something. SELF DEFENCE is different from his rhetoric
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by cricifixo: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
God forbids war and nobody likes war, but what if it comes to you, will you not fight or depend on soldiers to fight for you or you just sit don don look
Kowor:
But they didn't. What does that teach you? And do you know that God forbid, a war breaks now, these so called men of God and politicians will be first to leave the country with their family?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by MakeADifference: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
I repeat it, Christians defend yourself.

AntiWailer:

MAy be you watch his video

he said

"Any Fulani Man you see here, slaughter him, kill him"

"How about a fight far away and somebody says any Yoruba Man you see around here, Kill him"

If the second statement make you feel some how, how come the first looks normal to you ?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by TemmyTee82(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
tuoyoojo:
this is the plain truth.

christian should stop running

we are not cowards

do not go about killing randomly

but if they attack you, by all means defend urself

as long as the government cannot show us one single Libyan they have arrested, then they have to right to ask Christains to just sit down n do nothing

the Bible says if ur enemy snaps u, u should turn the other cheek, if he slaps the other own nkor

Christainity is not mumulity

when thieves n sellers took over the temple, what did jesus do, did he beg them to leave no... he used koboko on them

there is a time to be quiet and der is a time to act

The most flawed argument I've ever read. undecided
tuoyoojo:
this is the plain truth.

we are not cowards

as long as the government cannot show us one single Libyan they have arrested, then they have to right to ask Christains to just sit down n do nothing

the Bible says if ur enemy snaps u, u should turn the other cheek, if he slaps the other own nkor

when thieves n sellers took over the temple, what did jesus do, did he beg them to leave no... he used koboko on them

The most flawed argument I've ever read.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by donem: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sirheny007:
Beloved fellow Christians, do not listen to this man...

He wants to start a war...

Wars are fought in other for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by andayo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
it is sad.

Jos Crisis, Ife Modakeke Crisis, Kaduna Crisis all have history. They should be resolved sensibly.

Instigating violence and hiding under defend yourself is not what a responsible 'Man of God' should do.

If you recall what happened some years back. They killed people in Kaduna and people started killing people in Ogun State in retaliation.

If you think that is the way to go then you need a sanity check.

I am even tired of Nigeria because it is hard to tell who is scared of EFCC, who lost money in MMM, who missed the money GEJ shared back then and who is genuine.

Oga, you mean there is no sanity in defending yourself in a society where justice is long way gone? My brother, nothing works better than self defence when you're pushed to the wall. People from Jos can relate!

1 Like

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by nkemjacob2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
dis man is hundred percent right.... i expect dem to have defended themselves long before now. if the country will split for good let it start now. i don't no d kind of leadership buhari is practising.... to hell with HERDSMEN & ISLAM
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by lustra89(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.
You just asked a question like a fool, even in a sound system will u just sit and watch another bastard kill you because your God said you should not fight? Madam you better think before you talk, David was a war general, need I to remind you
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by nike4love: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
tuoyoojo:
this is the plain truth.

we are not cowards

U mean its time to use Koboko on those fools....
Lols
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by leofab(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

Do I look like the m0r0ns that pay your bills ?

If you have anything upstairs, don't hide under common phrase.

Express your eediocy and let everybody know how empty you are.
you are nothing but a "pay per post" change chanter!!! Nothing left here to debate...

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Agreed. Now i want to ask, what are the communities doing about it?
cricifixo:
God forbids war and nobody likes war, but what if it comes to you, will you not fight or depend on soldiers to fight for you or you just sit don don look
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. What stops the people in power from putting an end to this? Could it be the monetary benefits?
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by peteruapata: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
Heshei:
Fayose only asked one question....Are Christians and Moslems under different dispensation of the rule of law?

I have since been pondering on this despite the fact that i do not support violence.
Kanu told his people to kill, he is in jail.
Apostle Suleiman said the same thing, he gets Fayose's immunity.
Zaky is in custody too for a similar offense.
~~Busuyi Oloye
Once you claim to be a pastor, you are free, but if you claim to be an Islamic cleric,you are a terrorist!!!! Not your fault, that is what the terrorists and some of the Christian leaders want us to believe and you fell for it..
#IseOluwa
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by warriorPedigree: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
The way Jesus and his disciples defended themselves or the way stephen did? Please explain.
little girl this is talk for adults, go and play
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by fuckpro: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Saleeyoo01:
I'm really disappointed in you. Is that what a clergy Man suppose to say? Men of God preaches peace not violence. May God help us and prevent us from the any attack. Amin
...so that you can kill more then go home and 4.u.c.k your underage 'wife'
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pardon me to use your quote to end my mentions in this thread.
AntiWailer:
it is sad.

Jos Crisis, Ife Modakeke Crisis, Kaduna Crisis all have history. They should be resolved sensibly.

Instigating violence and hiding under defend yourself is not what a responsible 'Man of God' should do.

If you recall what happened some years back. They killed people in Kaduna and people started killing people in Ogun State in retaliation.

If you think that is the way to go then you need a sanity check.

I am even tired of Nigeria because it is hard to tell who is scared of EFCC, who lost money in MMM, who missed the money GEJ shared back then and who is genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Kowor(f): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Ok and you pray with your mouth or guns?
warriorPedigree:

little girl this is talk for adults, go and play
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by balanceofterror1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:

The way David did.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Penisman: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
When Peter cut off a Roman soldier's ear, Jesus only told him to sheath the sword. He didnt tell Peter to throw it away, which means the sword would be used at the right time.
If Jesus had allowed Peter obstruct his arrest by the Roman soldiers, today you and i wldnt have been free from the shackles of sin.

Therefore, it is time to bring out the sword Peter put in the sheath.

3 Likes

Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by larryUG(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Kowor:
That is old testament bro.
Really? I hope when someone tries to take ur land or someone takes u to court, I hope u plead guilty, whether u r ryt or wrong. Don't defend urself against any wrong doing. And I hope for old testament's sake, u don't pay ur tithe.
Re: "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman by Xeedorf: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
From Apostle Suleiman; I have 42 churches all over the world and over 500,000 followers if you arrest me for 1 day Nigeria will retrogress for 1 year. Bross Sule, el-zazzky has over 5million follower in nigeria, as in hard core followers that don't run at the sight of a smoking gun barrel, he has been behind bars for over a year and heavens did not fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Makes First Church Appearance After Sex Scandal (Photos) / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.