Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold (1083 Views)

Simi - "Alcohol Exposes My Love For Adekunle Gold" / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by kaybestt(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
The Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Ifedolapo Opeyemi Badmos has confessed that she would love to meet singer, Adekunle Gold, as the ‘Orente’ crooner gives her goosebumps whenever she listens to him.

The Ekiti born super cop in a recent interview revealed that music was the tonic that helps her relax when the pressures of her job pile on her. She told a popular blog, “Please, I like Adekunle Gold, I want to see Adekunle Gold, I love Adekunle Gold. Do you know why I love him so much, I’m an indigenous person and he gives me lyrics that actually gives me sense. I told you I love music, it’s not about sound or just hitting it together, it is about the message which can take you to places and I think that guy Adekunle Gold gives me that.

“Even if i’m stressed when I’m working in the office, you see my small speaker by my side, I connect, it relaxes me, it makes me feel good so whenever I’m off duty, or whenever I have any little time to rest, I listen to music and it gives me a lot of satisfaction so let’s just say I relax listening to music.”

The beautiful Dolapo Badmos was appointed as Lagos State PPRO in January 2016 and she has been effective in that capacity under the leadership of the Commissioner of Police, CP Fatai Owoseni.

Re: Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by yedidiah(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Organise a party and invite him as the guest artiste shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by casttlebarbz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by femolacqua(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
yedidiah:
Organise a party and invite him as the guest artiste shikena.
Yowa
Re: Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by googlepikins: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Useless woman

Re: Wanted: Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Declares Undying Love For Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
the mu square above me though... it's now a crime to love someone abi

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looks Exotic In Pink Combo [PICS] / Viral Video Of A Wife Flogging His Husband / End Of An Era The Undertaker Retires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.